Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,798 total conversations in 9,404 threads

+ New Thread


Drawing thread

Last posted Feb 04, 2012 at 07:46PM EST. Added Jan 03, 2012 at 08:43PM EST
214 posts from 42 users

I actually had this idea like two months ago but I expected it to be me to end up being the only one drawing, after the recent threads I can’t see that happening. This is how I expect the thread to go: People start saying what they want drawn, bored users draw it.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 08:45PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 08:43PM EST
Quote

This is probably the only smart thread idea in the last week or so.

Jan 03, 2012 at 08:49PM EST

Ashbot
Conversationalist
This is how I expect the thread to go: People start saying what they want drawn, bored users draw it.

Cpt. Douglas J Falcon posted:
i want a picture of me.

Ashbot, are you a wizard?

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 08:50PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 08:50PM EST
Quote

Draw me a picture of a scam involving a manhole, 30 bananas, aliens, and, the crux of the scam, naive tourists.

Yeah.

Jan 03, 2012 at 08:54PM EST
Quote

TM 87 wrote:

Draw me a picture of a scam involving a manhole, 30 bananas, aliens, and, the crux of the scam, naive tourists.

Yeah.

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:03PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

i want a picture of me.


I tried. (He kinda looks french)

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:06PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

i want a picture of me.


I’ve got to apologize for the blurriness, but my scanner sucks so I had to take a photo of the drawing.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 09:17PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 09:14PM EST
Quote

Draw me a world run by electric lamps.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 09:22PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 09:21PM EST
Quote

@everyone_who_has_been_drawing_on_the_computer_longer_than_me.

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:32PM EST

Silver Chariot wrote:


I’ve got to apologize for the blurriness, but my scanner sucks so I had to take a photo of the drawing.

I KNEW IT, there was no way you can draw that good on the PC, I need to get a scanner…

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:33PM EST

I wanna draw.

Give me something to draw.

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:35PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

I wanna draw.

Give me something to draw.

draw us from last night in SBnHJ form.

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:39PM EST

Hand drawn version of Chen as a wizard. :V
Forgot the tails, but oh well.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 09:45PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 09:45PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

My reaction to being a wizard.

Now I want to make everyone a wizard… Except witch king… he’s already wizard like.

Jan 03, 2012 at 09:55PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

Now I want to make everyone a wizard… Except witch king… he’s already wizard like.

Inb4 KYM: School of Memecraft and Wizardry.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

Inb4 KYM: School of Memecraft and Wizardry.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:09PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

But seriously, please make that cause that sounds awesome.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:11PM EST
Quote

Gamzee wrote:

draw us from last night in SBnHJ form.

Internet failed. Had to draw this bitch from memory:


HE HE HE HE HE HE

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:12PM EST
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

But seriously, please make that cause that sounds awesome.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:12PM EST
Quote

oh oh, i wanna be a wizard! me Gamzee wizard!!!

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:13PM EST

Cale wrote:

Internet failed. Had to draw this bitch from memory:


HE HE HE HE HE HE

dude that is SPOT ON, great job. :3

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 10:14PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 10:13PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

dude that is SPOT ON, great job. :3

*Bro-five.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:18PM EST
Quote

Draw me, witch king, gamzee, notsocool, gepeste, and kalmo jizzing in our pants at the sight of a massive pile of karma.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:18PM EST
Quote

Phlakes wrote:

Draw me, witch king, gamzee, notsocool, gepeste, and kalmo jizzing in our pants at the sight of a massive pile of karma.

HARD MODE: Figure out who’s who.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
Quote

TM 87 wrote:

Draw me a world run by electric lamps.

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:44PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

HARD MODE: Figure out who’s who.

do we all have scribble dicks? also I found me and I look gooooooooooooooood

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:47PM EST

Ashbot wrote:

King chicken ftw

Jan 03, 2012 at 10:48PM EST

Olivia Gulin wrote:

:> can somebody make me a new profile pic?

I apologize for the mediocrity, I didn’t want to get ninja’d.

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:06PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Three way crossover of fictional works selected by me!

So, the three works you must incorporate are: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon(the first one); Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(so no “RAMIREZ!” or any of that); and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War(black aircraft with dark red on the tip{s} of the vertical stabilizers, like this ).

I’ve even got a scene idea: the Altay Mountain Range, where Imran Zakhaev seized that ICBM launch facility. Have the Ghosts be the sniper team that covers the SAS and USMC Force Recon guys as they move through the missile base, and have an airstrike come down to help the joint allied advance from four black aircraft, either F-35 Lightning IIs or FA-18 Hornets.

In essence, something from the COD4 missions “Ultimatum” and/or “All In”. Just with close air support from an elite squadron that is itself a joint operation between US Air Force and Navy, but ultimately under the orders of US Special Operations Command(SOCOM).

Anyone think they can handle that?

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:07PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Three way crossover of fictional works selected by me!

So, the three works you must incorporate are: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon(the first one); Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(so no “RAMIREZ!” or any of that); and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War(black aircraft with dark red on the tip{s} of the vertical stabilizers, like this ).

I’ve even got a scene idea: the Altay Mountain Range, where Imran Zakhaev seized that ICBM launch facility. Have the Ghosts be the sniper team that covers the SAS and USMC Force Recon guys as they move through the missile base, and have an airstrike come down to help the joint allied advance from four black aircraft, either F-35 Lightning IIs or FA-18 Hornets.

In essence, something from the COD4 missions “Ultimatum” and/or “All In”. Just with close air support from an elite squadron that is itself a joint operation between US Air Force and Navy, but ultimately under the orders of US Special Operations Command(SOCOM).

Anyone think they can handle that?

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:10PM EST
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Three way crossover of fictional works selected by me!

So, the three works you must incorporate are: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon(the first one); Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(so no “RAMIREZ!” or any of that); and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War(black aircraft with dark red on the tip{s} of the vertical stabilizers, like this ).

I’ve even got a scene idea: the Altay Mountain Range, where Imran Zakhaev seized that ICBM launch facility. Have the Ghosts be the sniper team that covers the SAS and USMC Force Recon guys as they move through the missile base, and have an airstrike come down to help the joint allied advance from four black aircraft, either F-35 Lightning IIs or FA-18 Hornets.

In essence, something from the COD4 missions “Ultimatum” and/or “All In”. Just with close air support from an elite squadron that is itself a joint operation between US Air Force and Navy, but ultimately under the orders of US Special Operations Command(SOCOM).

Anyone think they can handle that?

people are just gonna start drawing dicks on your avatar and that’s all you’re going to get.

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:11PM EST

Olivia Gulin wrote:

:> can somebody make me a new profile pic?

Took me 3 hours to finish the shading on the upper lip…

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:11PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

I saw that coming, and I am so proud of you witchy

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:12PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I saw that coming, and I am so proud of you witchy

Very funny, Witch King. /sarcasm

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:16PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Very funny, Witch King. /sarcasm

Hey, I just gave you the most action you’ve seen since Inception.

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:19PM EST
Quote
:> can somebody make me a new profile pic?


DRAW OLIVIA THREAD FTW!

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 11:25PM EST
Jan 03, 2012 at 11:20PM EST
Quote

Olivia Gulin wrote:

:> can somebody make me a new profile pic?

I couldn’t think of anything to draw, so I drew This Cheeto with my eyes closed:

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:21PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Cale wrote:

Hey, I just gave you the most action you’ve seen since Inception.

As if.

Seriously people, I would like to see the crossover of AC05, TC GR and CoD4: MW, with them meeting over the Altay Mountains and assaulting Zakhaev’s ICBM sites.

Jan 03, 2012 at 11:26PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!