Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What's Your Humor?

Last posted Jan 16, 2012 at 11:11AM EST. Added Jan 14, 2012 at 12:30PM EST
30 posts from 29 users

I enjoy puns of all kinds, even bad ones (it's a guilty pleasure). I also enjoy dark humor, possibly more than I should. I enjoy wit and sarcasm too. I tend to find humor in almost all things done since everything you do is funny to someone.

Word play is fun.

But I like 4th wall-breaking humor too (but only when it's well-placed and the plot isn't ruined by it. Or better yet, the plot is enhanced by it.) It turns out that I like slapstick humor as well. Sarcasm has its place with me along with deadpan. I also like it when writers can get sh!t past the radar.

Think of Raven in the animated Teen Titans. Think of Deadpool from his comics (or what I've seen from them.) Think Animaniacs.

I enjoy everything except Jeff Dunham.
And Dane Cook.
And -
Alright, alright. I change my opinion to "Only a few comedians make me laugh and I'm incredibly stingy about anything else."

Patton Oswalt mostly.
Mitch Hedberg if he wasn't dead and I hadn't listened to all his jokes already.

Fun fact: Bill Cosby was actually funny once. Take a listen:

Dark humor, sarcasm, the kind of humor Seanbaby provides, and extreme absurdist comedy. (For an example, YouTube "picnicface".)

Dark humor and Word Plays. Especially Dark humor. Here in chile Dark humor is really popular, to the point that it's shown in TV as much as Stand Up humor, often combined.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!