Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,681 total conversations in 9,546 threads

+ New Thread


Return

Last posted Feb 07, 2012 at 10:03PM EST. Added Feb 05, 2012 at 08:16PM EST
43 posts from 19 users

Well, it’s been a while since i last toched a computer, summer vacations almost over, so returned to my house since a long stay in the south of Chile. So, anything interesting happened duringe the last month?

I made everyone in the shipping thread feel shameful and dirty.
also I started a new creepy pasta thread.

Last edited Feb 05, 2012 at 08:24PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I made everyone in the shipping thread feel shameful and dirty.
also I started a new creepy pasta thread.

You didn’t make me feel dirty…

Gamzee wrote:

Don’t tempt me buddy. (also did you get my message?)

Right..sorry, i also got your message and let me tell ya this: That is some weird shit right there. 0_o

Gamzee wrote:

I made everyone in the shipping thread feel shameful and dirty.
also I started a new creepy pasta thread.

YOU MADE A COPY OF MY CREATION! YOU BASTARD!

THE CREEPY PASTA THREAD WAS MINE BUT YOU SOILED IT!

SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT!

Last edited Feb 05, 2012 at 08:51PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

Don’t tempt me buddy. (also did you get my message?)

I was gonna say, as a main contributor to the disturbing fan art thread, I feel you are making yourself seem greater then what you really are. I for one am not impressed by your name labeling, I called it gay in the family thread, and I will call it gay now.

Last edited Feb 05, 2012 at 08:53PM EST

GIANTDAD wrote:

Right..sorry, i also got your message and let me tell ya this: That is some weird shit right there. 0_o

you asked for what I saw, now you gotta deal with it.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I was gonna say, as a main contributor to the disturbing fan art thread, I feel you are making yourself seem greater then what you really are. I for one am not impressed by your name labeling, I called it gay in the family thread, and I will call it gay now.

I can make it a whole lot gayer if that’s what you want, remember what I did after you asked for more dicks.

Gamzee wrote:

you bit off one of my balls, how is that love.

It built character.
Besides, if you really want a reason to complain about me, go look for that picture Daniel made of you an me in the shipping thread.
On an unrelated note, I am selling brain bleach for 10$ a cup.

MDFification wrote:

It built character.
Besides, if you really want a reason to complain about me, go look for that picture Daniel made of you an me in the shipping thread.
On an unrelated note, I am selling brain bleach for 10$ a cup.

Give link, too much filth to sort through without gloves and condoms…

GriM ReapeR wrote:

I’ve seen people talk about furry sex in this thread for no aparent reason.

I was just concerned about why I was the chicken. also your name scares me because i know an admin on gmod called “Grim” and he banned me three times from my favorite server, I’m scared that it’s you.

Last edited Feb 06, 2012 at 08:48PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

I was just concerned about why I was the chicken. also your name scares me because i know an admin on gmod called “Grim” and he banned me three times from my favorite server, I’m scared that it’s you.

i’m GriM, not Grim. That’s a big difference. Also, i don’t have Gmod :[.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!