Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

ITT: Reveal your rebellious nature.

Last posted Mar 12, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT. Added Mar 03, 2012 at 02:53PM EST
59 posts from 41 users

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I once removed the tag from a mattress.

I once cut off the tag and then placed it into the glass only recycling bin.

I don't give a fuck, god sent me to piss the world off.

Last edited Mar 03, 2012 at 02:59PM EST

I didn't pay my parking ticket.That was 3 years ago. I still haven't paid for it. The interest on that is 2% per year. Sometimes I still get letters telling me to pay it.

Last edited Mar 03, 2012 at 03:33PM EST

Piano wrote:

I made fun of Carl Sagan.

On Reddit.

SO BRAVE.

Have you ever disagreeing with the hivemind,state the fact that you hates Skyrim,and not being an atheist on Reddit?
I do not think so.

Laser Pacer wrote:

Have you ever disagreeing with the hivemind,state the fact that you hates Skyrim,and not being an atheist on Reddit?
I do not think so.

Dissing Carl Sagan is an affront to the Hivemind, sir. Thus, my bravery is aeons past yours.

The Badass Anthem:

here my rebellious side:
-Broke school rule (mostly everyday)
-Troll twilight fans
-Listen to Metal
-Prank the teacher
-Put Successful troll song on a crowded place.

I've already got two tattoos, and I've been thinking of getting another one with this design:

[photo:112954]

It's from Leviticus 19:28, and translates roughly to: "Ye shall not print tattoos upon you."

Last edited Mar 05, 2012 at 02:57AM EST

Brucker wrote:

I've already got two tattoos, and I've been thinking of getting another one with this design:

[photo:112954]

It's from Leviticus 19:28, and translates roughly to: "Ye shall not print tattoos upon you."

Think that's badass? I once got one of those rub on-tattoo's in a box of cereal, and kept it on my arm for ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK.

I was heading up to Target the other day. Some people were walking out the exit. I went in the exit doors before they closed up. Then I looked straight at the security camera and gave it the "oh yeah, I just went there" nod.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!