Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The KYM Zombie Apocalypse Game

Last posted Mar 05, 2012 at 11:32PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2012 at 05:23PM EST
35 posts from 20 users

How to play:

1. Click random. The first meme that comes up is accompanying you in the apocalypse.
2. Look at the top banner ad and the ad to your right. You will have whatever is in the ads. If the ad is for a game or something else that needs equipment, you have whatever equipment is necessary to use it. If the ad is for a location (e.g. college, lab, convention), you will be at that location. If you get two different locations, re-roll.
3. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms hit ctrl+f (depending on your browser), and enter the absolute value of your karma given minus karma recieved. The first weapon to come up is your weapon of choice. If a weapon doesn't come up, keep going down one number until you get to one. (example: if 252 doesn't come up with anything, enter 253, 254, and so on until you come up with a weapon. If your number is 4 digits or more, hit backspace until either you find a weapon or your number is 3 digits).
4. Your positive karma recieved + positive karma given is how much ammo you have. Your negative karma recieved and given is how much time it takes for you to be infected after one bite.

My stats:
Accompanied by: Pew Pew
Stuff: Google + and The Vampire Diaries
Weapon: TKB-0136-3M

Ammo: 414
Resistance: 46

Last edited Mar 04, 2012 at 05:36PM EST

Accompanied by: VCR Guy
Stuff: Westjet (I'm on a plane?) and The Vampire Diaries.
Weapon: Remington Model 40-XS
Ammo: 4215
Resistance: 192

Accompanied by: Shoulder Cookie
Stuff: Basket ball, and art
Weapon: Russia – Assault rifle – 7.62 × 39 mm
Ammo:728
Resistance:540

Well bite all you want me and this cookie is going to town

Accompanied by: Cooking With Skrillex
Stuff: SNORGTEES and i'M watch
Weapon: Ares Shrike 5.56
Ammo: 52
Time: 2…

Last edited Mar 04, 2012 at 05:43PM EST

1. Acompanied by Slowpoke
2. Have the power to control Vampires.
3. Armed with some sort of giant 42cal. pistol.
4. Ammo: Around 15,000 (fuck yeah!) Resistance: Around 250.

Accompanied by: I Came.
Stuff: Ads disabled by scriptblock, so I have a whole lot of nothing…aside from semen supposedly.
Weapon: Switzerland – Assault Rifle – 5.56×45mm NATO

Ammo: 836
Resistance: 40

I've got to learn to invite better company…

Accompanied by: The juggernaut, bitch
Equipment: 14 piece furniture set and a $10 pizza hut box
Weapon: S&W Model 586

Ammo: 1677 rounds
Resistance: 70
So barricade myself in somewhere with the furniture, let the Juggernaut, bitch, go to town on the zombies, and eat pizza while i occasionally fire out the window. I like this plan.

Accompanied by: Win

I don't think anything else matters after that point. But for the sake of the game, I'll continue.

Stuff: GCB (whatever that is.)

Weapon: Baikal-442 (Russia – Pistol – 9 × 18 mm)

Ammo: 6761

Resistance: 113

… The first option ensured my victory… But with the rest of this…

Meme: Wingboner (this is going to be a very awkward apocalypse)

Weapon: BTS-203 40mm grenade launcher attachment for the type 11 assault rifle

Stuff: a book of math puzzles and the complete collection of vampire diaries on dvd

Ammo: 2493 Mutha. Fuckin. Grenades.

Resistance: 1902

@Kalmokat You have a revolver? Thats nice.

Accompanied by:Occupy Wall Sreet
Equipment:AT&T And World of Warcraft
Weapon:CZW-762 Light light machine gun.

Ammo:12,511 (An Unrealistic 415 30-round AK-magazines)
Resistance:1849 (Oh Hell Yeah 30.75 Hours)

I am in a Survival group of Occupy Protesters in New York,
We have Working Internet and Potions, Armor, and Whatever else WoW has,
We got the weapons and ammo to last for a week, and we'll turn into zombies only a day and 6 hours after getting bited,
We'll need to drive out of manhattan Because The Us Military doesn't care about Saving Protesters,
So We drive a keep to a Small Town useing Google maps that's 3 days away.
If all goes well and we make it we'll be safe from the zombies of New York.

Last edited Mar 04, 2012 at 08:14PM EST

1. Jesus (is a friend of mine)
2. Vampire Diaries and Pizza Hut
3. MC255-20 Revolver Shotgun

Ammo: 9593
Resistance: 1623

So I have Jesus and a shotgun that doubles as a revolver. I think I'm set.

Hehehehe. I got this.

I'm gonna post it here.

clears throat

Once, humanity could have been considered the dominant species. They had thriving cities, limitless power, control over the world, and were branching into the vast, black void of space.

Once.

But, that all ended, as man's destructive nature manifested in the purest of forms: Those of their own that succumbed to death rose up to cast down their former friends and family. The dead walked among the living, with one intent within their hearts, to consume all of humanity.

They spread their malicious message through a horrendous disease. Fortunately, not all would succumb to the disease in a timely manner. Many could resist, or stave of the disease for a significant time. But they were not immune to claws, bites, and being eaten alive by their vicious predators. Still, it was enough to keep humanity standing on the verge. It was enough to retain hope.

And, after all, humans can survive no end of trouble, mayhem, chaos, and destruction, but they cannot last without hope. Hope is what they had.

That, and a massive arsenal of firepower to slaughter their mindless relatives with. Steel and lead rained down from rifles, pistols, shotguns, and every other projectile weapon under the sun. It was still not enough to destroy the ranks of the dead. The numbers would not be as terrible if the plague was spread by bites alone. The virus had been airborne, infecting droves of humans in a matter of days, but not those that could fight the illness.

So, with corpses of both humanity and undead lining the streets, there stand survivors that rely on their own intelligence and teamwork to fight a superior force, to fight for the human spirit.

"It's a bit cliche", you might say? Well fuck you, is what I say!

Accompained by:Joseph Ducreux / Archaic Rap
Misc: Merc's pride scarf Bullet proof Steel enforced Koopa shell
Weapons: Trench gun with Bayonet

Ammo 650 Shells 6 grenades
Resistance 542

Acompannied by: Manly Tears
Stuff: NetMovies and "Cultura Inglesa College"
Weapon: CZW-127 anti materiel rifle
Ammo: 1481
Resistance: 45

So apparently i'm going to barricade myself, watch some movies and series while ocassionally shooting zombies and shedding manly tears when shooting those who were important to me? Not bad at all. Also that college got some really nice stuff on it. so i guess i'll go pretty much okay

Last edited Mar 05, 2012 at 11:18PM EST

Company: Annoying Facebook Girl (F*CK)
Stuff: ADT Home Security, and Eddie Murphy
Weapon: 80.002 (Russia – Assault Rifle/Automatic Grenade Launcher – 5.45 × 39 mm/12.7mm Grenade)
Ammo: 3
Resistance: 4 (Shit.)

This will be awkward.
Let's see, if I am bitten, then I will be infected almost instantly.
If I stay at home, then I have ADT Home Security, along with Annoying Facebook Girl to rant about shit (probably gonna kill her).
Atleast Eddie Murphy can kick ass, if we find anything else to use.
I have an Assault Rifle/Automatic Grenade Launcher that fires 5.45 × 39mm rounds, and launches 12.7mm grenades (not bad).
Maybe this'll turn out all right!

Screw this crap, I'm screwed!

Last edited Mar 05, 2012 at 11:34PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!