Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Hey guys, I found a button in Edit Account Info.

Last posted Mar 14, 2012 at 10:14AM EDT. Added Mar 13, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
34 posts from 17 users

Don is sooo not going to reactivate all the accounts people deactivate today.

Start a new account. If you deactivate your account.

I deactivated my account a couple of times. At some point its easier to just create a new account.

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

I am being serious.
I need to focus on school.

Then just stop coming on KYM. There's a lot of history within one's account, and by deleting your account, you're deleting a chunk of KYM. New members that come by in a couple years won't be able to look upon your archaic profile-ruins with awe and wonder, your massive pile of kramas sparkling in the computer-light, the flood of comments slowed to a trickle, echoing back to a fast-paced time that is now wrapped in what can only be described as crystal-clear mystery. By deleting your account, you're destroying something more than just a bundle of data. You're destroying artifacts.

Last edited Mar 13, 2012 at 09:26PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Then just stop coming on KYM. There's a lot of history within one's account, and by deleting your account, you're deleting a chunk of KYM. New members that come by in a couple years won't be able to look upon your archaic profile-ruins with awe and wonder, your massive pile of kramas sparkling in the computer-light, the flood of comments slowed to a trickle, echoing back to a fast-paced time that is now wrapped in what can only be described as crystal-clear mystery. By deleting your account, you're destroying something more than just a bundle of data. You're destroying artifacts.

I'll be coming back.
Eventually.

he's gone now? …no…no…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GREAT, HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE USERS OF ALL TIME, NOW I ONLY HAVE BRUELOCK, SLENDY, CAPTAIN TROPER, RANDOMAN, DRPEPPERFAN AND 404!
I think I'm going to go to bed now…see you guy's in 18 hours…

GIANTDAD wrote:

he's gone now? …no…no…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GREAT, HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE USERS OF ALL TIME, NOW I ONLY HAVE BRUELOCK, SLENDY, CAPTAIN TROPER, RANDOMAN, DRPEPPERFAN AND 404!
I think I'm going to go to bed now…see you guy's in 18 hours…

MFW I am no longer on your list:

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

MFW I am no longer on your list:

Oh ric your not my favorite user…YOUR MY LOVE BUDDY OF ALL TIME. (other than slendy) And i think that's a much better than being on my favorite user list. ;) (sorry slendy)

GIANTDAD wrote:

Oh ric your not my favorite user…YOUR MY LOVE BUDDY OF ALL TIME. (other than slendy) And i think that's a much better than being on my favorite user list. ;) (sorry slendy)

You're gonna be sorry for stealing my green pony
Slenderman is watching, always.

Last edited Mar 13, 2012 at 11:25PM EDT

NottaWotta wrote:

Wait, Why is he Banned?

I'm guessing because a mod knows what's going on here and doesn't like it very much. They're using Luis as an example. This may be cruel, but I am in stitches right now. Sorry, Luis.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I'm guessing because a mod knows what's going on here and doesn't like it very much. They're using Luis as an example. This may be cruel, but I am in stitches right now. Sorry, Luis.

lol so if people say they're gonna delete their account now they'll get banned?

Slendy wrote:

lol so if people say they're gonna delete their account now they'll get banned?

Nope, just jumping on the "delete my account" bandwagon that seems to be going on right now.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Nope, just jumping on the "delete my account" bandwagon that seems to be going on right now.

But the bandwagon is safer than the handwagon.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Luis asked for a week ban in the first place so he could focus on school? he pmed me about it..

amanda b. wrote:

Luis asked for a week ban in the first place so he could focus on school? he pmed me about it..

Oh, that makes sense. Damn, there go my hopes of vigilante mod justice.

Last edited Mar 14, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT

Slendy wrote:

You're gonna be sorry for stealing my green pony
Slenderman is watching, always.

KYM FOODCHAIN NO. 214684

Ric Tesla (Pony) < sealclubba (Spy) < Slendy (Slenderman) < Dr. Meme (Weegee)

Scientific proof that I WATCH YOU.

But on the subject, Neimifan's just gonna come back. THIS ALREADY HAPPENED, TWO TIMES.

Ohhhhhhh KYM.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Oh, that makes sense. Damn, there go my hopes of vigilante mod justice.

We're just waiting until everyone lowers their guard again.

RandomMan wrote:

We're just waiting until everyone lowers their guard again.

> DUN dun… DUN dun… DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAHH dun dun dun DAAAAHHH dun dun dun DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Last edited Mar 14, 2012 at 10:03AM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

> DUN dun… DUN dun… DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAAHH dun dun dun DAAAAHHH dun dun dun DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!