Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Post your meme property

Last posted Apr 03, 2012 at 07:02AM EDT. Added Apr 01, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT
80 posts from 43 users

If you wish to use my memes, you can do so. So long as you pay the due fee for each meme reference.

My menu list is as follows:

PM me to receive your meme usage license followed by the amount of money you would like to put in your meme usage account.

Otherwise, GET OFF MY LAWN

What memes did you buy?

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 01:43AM EDT
Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 02:10AM EDT

@Thomas

If you buy a meme, you get a small popup message that appears when you click that little buy button. The message will tell that you bought it. But it's doesn't always work.

If you see the popup, you got the meme. If you don't then your purchase was denied

Just remember which ones worked for you and which ones didn't

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Thomas

If you buy a meme, you get a small popup message that appears when you click that little buy button. The message will tell that you bought it. But it's doesn't always work.

If you see the popup, you got the meme. If you don't then your purchase was denied

Just remember which ones worked for you and which ones didn't

Yeah, I get that. But what about an easy way of keeping track of what you've bought after you've bought it?

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Yeah, I get that. But what about an easy way of keeping track of what you've bought after you've bought it?

Tattoo it under your eyelids.

I bought:
Brorangutan
Encyclopedia Dramatica
Nico Nico Douga
Staredad
Nekopan
Jessie Slaughter
Robot Unicorn Attack
Yiff in Hell Furfags
Stole My Bike
And some other cat related entries.

My ownership and pricing:

I'll think you'll find them to be reasonably-priced.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 02:15AM EDT

I bought a lot. Don't think I want to post all of them, but there are some that I didn't buy simply out of prestige:

• Inb4 X. Everything after this post is mine. Foresight: i haz it
  • I came You can hold out for 24 hours, no?
  • Didn't read LOL badsitrep got the still macro, yes, but at least I got the gifs.
  • Missingno. Hall of Fame? Nope. Because you really wanted infinite Master Balls.
  • Twilightlicious With this, I also claim everything Twilight Sparkle.
  • 50 Cent Drive By I have my reasons.
  • Dat Ass Also, claiming variants such as "Dat Bass" and "Dat Sass."

Total of 36 that I have listed. I probably have about 40.

Guys I own the Singularity. To use the Universe I'm going to have to charge you all 0.1 -10 pence every second, eventually, I'll be rich.

Also, I'm sure X-Singular be mad.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 03:11AM EDT

Nope, it's completely serious. KYM has recently switched from being a non-profit organisation to a corporation. Their business model is the auctioning of memes to investors rather than documentation

So now we are all running commercial businesses that privatize memes so that they become the intellectual property of first-come-first-serve bidders

That way we can capitalize on internet culture itself by charging for the licensing and usage of our intellectual property just like every other commercial medium.

[advertising]

So the next time you reference memes, be sure to use the one that cannot be beaten: CHUCK NORRIS, the most badass meme of them all.

(Each Chuck Norris reference is $5.99, terms and conditions apply)

[/advertising]

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 04:00AM EDT

Here’s the list of my purchase.
•I Did It For The LULZ
•Remi Gaillard
•I am the table
•Gag names
•I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT !
•Breakdancing Bear

Seem kinda legit to me.

Derpy Hooves wrote:

I bought:
True Story
Dubstep
Wise Confucius
Groose's Theme Goes With Everything

So each time you tell a true story, listen to dubstep, or anything doing with the other two, you pay me money.

Don't expect me to pay you when i want to edit Groose's theme goes with everything

There

I wanted to buy my favorite entry, CheetahMen II, but I was late! (CURSE YOU The Z)

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 08:37AM EDT

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

I want to punch everybody who bought the memes I wanted to buy.

I know that feel bro…

I'm about to buy a good meme, then some BNM with a crappy name called 'The Z' takes it and another as well. Oh come on!

Also got Hotel Mario.

User Name wrote:

I know that feel bro…

I'm about to buy a good meme, then some BNM with a crappy name called 'The Z' takes it and another as well. Oh come on!

Also got Hotel Mario.

True Dat.

Also, X-Singular is trying to kill me for buying The Singularity, I don't know what with, but it may be ponies, presumably.

I bought so many it would take too long to post them all. CaN't JaCk My SwAg.

Edit: I realized my gloating might make other people mad, so sorry if it's doing that. I just think this whole thing is a lot of fun! ApRiL fOoLs MoThErFuCkErS!!!

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 10:14AM EDT

I bought
Sad frog
If you know what i mean/ rage face
Friendzone fiona
Pony fortress 2
deadpooling
how to shut down a hoe
Struttin that ass
charlie sheens rant
insanity puppy
egoraptor
Friendship cannon (i don't even remember what that one was called but it had something along the lines of that)
Hipster Hitler
I sell X and Y accessories
Dick butt
How bout i slap your shit
Karate Kyle
And a few others that i cannot remember. If only Fridge logic didn't buy half the damn site…

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!