Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I shall be going on a long, soul searching journey...

Last posted Apr 07, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT
76 posts from 29 users

Today… I did something… After mowing for countless hours I retired to my sweet ass chair infront.. of my sweet ass TV. But WAIT! My little sis asked.. if she could watch… MY LITTLE PONY.

I decided. Yes, you can.

And I watched it… My god. It was… sort of decent. The animation.. it was awesome and I actually laughed. GOD DAMMIT

Over spring break I will make it my goal to watch all the episodes of MLP so far…

If I return a faggot or brony… I just want you all to know that half of you are.. like really really boring. I hate almost every single one of you.

god dammit

Anyway just in case… What happens if I turn into a brony? Is it like a vampire thing? If I become a Dr. Who fan does it reverse the bronyism?

Oh don't worry, Jeff. Being a fan of the show is no different than being a normal person. The only difference it makes is that you can put one more thing on your list of things you don't want to stab with a dull hammer. But, since you're a troll, I suppose you can add it to your trolling arsenal.

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Try to beat me and do what I did when I first saw it:
The entire first season in one day.

Challenge Accepted: Check a box
[ ] Yes?
[ ] No?

Wait, you seriously watched the whole season in a day?
Damn.

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Try to beat me and do what I did when I first saw it:
The entire first season in one day.

Challenge Accepted: Check a box
[ ] Yes?
[ ] No?

Actually I was planning to watch them all in one day. How many seasons are there? 2?

Anyway just in case… What happens if I turn into a brony? Is it like a vampire thing? If I become a Dr. Who fan does it reverse the bronyism?

The first symptom is a growing hunger for grass and hay. Secondly you notice your voice slur and increasingly sound more like Mr. Ed

Then during the night at the full moon your fingers will retract and turn into hooves, your skin will grow short candy colored fur, your face will elongate and your eyes will enlarge and look cuter. Your hair color will also grow longer and change color to pastel shades. Something known as a Cutie Mark may appear on your thigh as a fur discoloration (which may resemble some object)

At this stage you will loose your humanity and turn feral. You will likely rampage throughout the streets, stampeding people to death, eating grass and neighing at the full moon.

Fortunately when the full moon passes you will revert back to your normal human self, but the effects of Bronyism is permanent and will persist again every full moon and/or whenever you become enranged.

The only known cure is to do a ritual dance while naked (except for a horse skin cloak) around a cauldron of raw horse hearts then jump into the cauldron. You will be burnt from the boiling water, but at least you will be cured.

[edit]

And no, Dr. Who is no cure. Instead that will just make you a Dr. Whooves fan and you will indulge in Derp/Doctor shipping while you terrify local villages

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 01:23AM EDT

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

Actually I was planning to watch them all in one day. How many seasons are there? 2?

There will be about 50 episodes if you start next week. 26 from season 1 and 24 from season 2. 24 hours in a day, 48ish episodes…you will have to truly marathon it and only break to use the restroom.

Please, everyone remember Jeffrey Dahmer in your thoughts and prayers as he endures this trial.

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

Second one's just about over, so yeah.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

The first symptom is a growing hunger for grass and hay. Secondly you notice your voice slur and increasingly sound more like Mr. Ed

Then during the night at the full moon your fingers will retract and turn into hooves, your skin will grow short candy colored fur, your face will elongate and your eyes will enlarge and look cuter. Your hair color will also grow longer and change color to pastel shades. Something known as a Cutie Mark may appear on your thigh as a fur discoloration (which may resemble some object)

At this stage you will loose your humanity and turn feral. You will likely rampage throughout the streets, stampeding people to death, eating grass and neighing at the full moon.

Fortunately when the full moon passes you will revert back to your normal human self, but the effects of Bronyism is permanent and will persist again every full moon and/or whenever you become enranged.

The only known cure is to do a ritual dance while naked (except for a horse skin cloak) around a cauldron of raw horse hearts then jump into the cauldron. You will be burnt from the boiling water, but at least you will be cured.

[edit]

And no, Dr. Who is no cure. Instead that will just make you a Dr. Whooves fan and you will indulge in Derp/Doctor shipping while you terrify local villages

I guess you're mistaken.

I'm the one who terrorizes humanity.

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

Yeah, there are two now, with the second having 23(?) episodes now.
Every episode minus commercials is ~22 minutes long.
Every season has 26 episodes.
22 ( 26 + 23 ) = 1078
1078 / 60 = 18 hours
18 hours to get caught up total
You could get the first season done in a day (like I did, I guess…), but if you do both then jeez man, wow.

Just judging the situation, you're most likely going to turn out how I am: You watch the show, you like the show, you talk to people about the show. But that will most likely be as far as you get, and won't…err…show overzealous fandom for it. Just your average viewer.

I don't really care if you do or don't like it, I'm not one to shove my opinions in peoples' faces.
And I'm probably not one to express my feelings on this topic either, there are a good many more users here who could point you in the right direction.

Cite wrote:

Wait, you seriously watched the whole season in a day?
Damn.

I watched every single episode in an entire night (the last episode of season 2 was "Hearth's Warming Eve" at the time).

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 02:54AM EDT

It's funny because another person like yourself, OP. Is now finally opening your eyes, us "bronies" are not really human at all. The people who became bronies and or already are bronies are actually is part of the Equestrian race. Anyone could be part of the Equestrian race and not realize it. All of us are sleeper cells, for the reality that will come.
[I will explain more later]

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

Today… I did something… After mowing for countless hours I retired to my sweet ass chair infront.. of my sweet ass TV. But WAIT! My little sis asked.. if she could watch… MY LITTLE PONY.

I decided. Yes, you can.

And I watched it… My god. It was… sort of decent. The animation.. it was awesome and I actually laughed. GOD DAMMIT

Over spring break I will make it my goal to watch all the episodes of MLP so far…

If I return a faggot or brony… I just want you all to know that half of you are.. like really really boring. I hate almost every single one of you.

god dammit

It's not too late for you, sweet Jeffrey. You don't have to become a part of a fandom because you like something. You can still resist.
Think of everything you hate about fandoms. Cherish it. It makes you stronger.
In the meantime, I shall gather reinforcements.

Jeffrey Dahmer, i am dissapoint.

"What happened to you china Jeffrey, you used to be cool"

When u finish watching all the episodes, you must post ponies everywhere. And shove MLP down people's throats. You must also become incredibly hostile and irrational if someone says something bad about MLP. Only then will you become a true brony.

Friggin haters (or pony fans?) will downvote this comment to hell

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 12:53PM EDT

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

I decided. Yes, you can.

god dammit

Please list all the users you find boring.

For the lulz.

Piano wrote:

For the lulz.

1. Russian Fedora
2. Dr. Zoidberg

And that's it.

Cale wrote:

>Implying Troll/Bronies are anything new.

It's actually ironic. So many trolls are actually bronies. Some of those bronies are fail trolls. cough notso cough

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Piano wrote:

For the lulz.

Everyone.

Literally.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Everyone.

Literally.

Well, that's GREAT! That means you don't have to stay here anymore! Let me show you to the door.

Piano wrote:

For the lulz.

It would be easier to list the ones I dont.

1. Troll King
2. RF
3. Verbose (as long as I have the attention span to read his long fucking posts)
4. 404
5. Natsuru
6. Randomman (in small doses)

I havent been active for a while so I dont exactly remember everyone.

Anyway my journey starts tomorrow.

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

1. Troll King
2. RF
3. Verbose (as long as I have the attention span to read his long fucking posts)
4. 404
5. Natsuru

Pffft, silly Jeffrey, this site is supposed to be boring.

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

1. Troll King
2. RF
4. 404
5. Natsuru

So the Great Pony Journey begins….

May the Horse be with you!

Jeffrey Dahmer wrote:

1. Troll King
2. RF
4. 404
5. Natsuru

I thought you find over half of us boring, though.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!