Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What would the world looks like if everyone were exactly like you?

Last posted Apr 04, 2012 at 05:25AM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2012 at 08:56AM EDT
31 posts from 26 users

If the world's human population had the sa me personality like me, it probebly won't survive for very long.

Progress will be slow because the world will be depressed.
There will barely be any reproduction since no one will have the guys to approach the opposite gender…

But on the other hand there will be 0% crime and no hatred…
so humanity won't survive for very long but it will have a good time…

so how the world would look like if everyone had the same personality you have?

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 08:57AM EDT

Hmmm….if everyone were like me, I feel like we'd probably have invented stuff like teleportation already.

But there are so many things that we wouldn't have. Anime, Religion, CitationNeeded…. I think it would be best not to be in that scenario.

It would be pretty radical. Sharks would go extinct within the week, Rexes within the month. All the paper in the world would get drawn on or have a story half written then abandoned. Also, the space program would be reinstated so quickly, we'd be at Sfïen before you could blink.

Everyone would be at it like rabbits.

The world would be overpopulated in no time.

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

There will be constant war because I tend to get bored and start fights with myself to create entertainment (Yes that does sound like what a ork would say).
Everyone will look similar this:

But mostly we would be doing stuff for science and trying to discover and solve as much as possible.
Also giant robots. LOTS of giant robots.

Well, first off, no more NASCAR, no more Formula 1, no more IZOD Indycar Series. They'd be gone within days.

I imagine Australian V8 Supercars would be the next racing series to fall, though they may persist for some time.

In their place, though, stepping up to fill the void, would be things like motocross, the World Rally Championship, the SCORE International Baja 1000 and the Paris to Dakar Rally.

The space program would be huge. We'd be prepping to establish permanent settlements on Mars by the end of the century. We'd definitely have permanent settlements on the Moon by 2070, using them as a launch point for Mars exploration.

And I would sincerely hope that there would be alien ruins on Mars. Especially Prothean ruins. Wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Well, first off, no more NASCAR, no more Formula 1, no more IZOD Indycar Series. They'd be gone within days.

I imagine Australian V8 Supercars would be the next racing series to fall, though they may persist for some time.

In their place, though, stepping up to fill the void, would be things like motocross, the World Rally Championship, the SCORE International Baja 1000 and the Paris to Dakar Rally.

The space program would be huge. We'd be prepping to establish permanent settlements on Mars by the end of the century. We'd definitely have permanent settlements on the Moon by 2070, using them as a launch point for Mars exploration.

And I would sincerely hope that there would be alien ruins on Mars. Especially Prothean ruins. Wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned MLP/Japanese media yet. Well done.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned MLP/Japanese media yet. Well done.

Of course they would end up disappearing. Mostly. But I thought that was kind of a given, knowing me.

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

I feel like society would destroy itself from the inside-out. Then again, it might thrive.

Although with the amount of procrastination I do, it might hurt us.

You know what… I think it'll be a society based on mediocrity and procrastination.

Hmm… Sounds about right for me, too.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!