Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Mandatory Monthly Wallpaper Thread

Last posted Apr 28, 2012 at 08:59AM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT
49 posts from 33 users

Cite wrote:

Why do we need to make a new wallpaper thread every month? You do know we still have this one, right?

You do know that this is the entire reason that it's called the Mandatory Monthly Wallpaper Thread, correct?

Vlad wrote:

You do know that this is the entire reason that it's called the Mandatory Monthly Wallpaper Thread, correct?

…but the last one was bumped just over a day ago.
I'm just trying to cut down on redundant threads.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

A fittingly great and powerful wallpaper indeed.

You have Paint.net too?

Oh and BTW, your desktop icons appear to be forming a mouth, you should fix that.

Quantum Meme wrote:

You have Paint.net too?

Oh and BTW, your desktop icons appear to be forming a mouth, you should fix that.

It's slowly gaining sentience. It's taking control, like HAL.

But yeah I've fixed that before and it was like that when i turned the computer on again, so i have no idea whats going on.

I haven't been able to convince myself to change my wallpaper to anything that isn't a landscape. But maybe when Legend of Korra airs, I'll get excited enough to switch my wallpaper to something like Republic City or Air Temple Island.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

It's slowly gaining sentience. It's taking control, like HAL.

But yeah I've fixed that before and it was like that when i turned the computer on again, so i have no idea whats going on.

That tends to work with one of the other computers I use (kinda public, but not really). It has Windows 7, I think, so it might be a problem with that program.

Come to think of it, that happened exactly ONE time on this computer, which is running with Windows Vista. So, I'm not entirely sure.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!