Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Penz0id's Drawing Thread!

Last posted May 16, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT. Added Apr 08, 2012 at 01:38AM EDT
94 posts from 30 users

Jumps on bandwagon

I need practice. Request a drawing and I'll do my best! I use Gimp 2 and a bamboo tablet (this is what I need practice with!), or just a pencil/pen and paper when I feel like it.

Please don't request stuff like: Draw everyone on the KYM forum ever!
I prefer random, fun things like: Draw (Wsxdas) feeding bananas to an irritated hobo!

Please be patient! I'm a perfectionist and a procrastinator, so shit doesn't get done quickly!

Tomorrow (April 8th) Wsxdas and I are going to our cousins house, so don't expect anything for most of the day.

"Draw a post-apocalyptic KYM."
"Draw a fallout new vegas parody with KYM users."
WHY NOT BOTH? Here you go, guys!

"Please don’t request stuff like: Draw everyone on the KYM forum ever!"
Screw dah rulez!

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 02:14AM EDT

"Draw an Espeon battling an Umbreon."
Dang, I read it as "fighting" and closed the page. Sorry about that… I therefore present, Espeon fighting n Umbreon!
"

@ Mister J
I didn't know who the heck you were talking about so I had to google him… Here's your drawing!
And Wsxdas just came downstairs and hit me, so I am now well informed about the wonderful man who created our nation!

MOAR REQUESTS PLEASE!

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 03:16AM EDT

Draw Me and Fridge Logic Hanging out.
Also you're drawing is better then 75% of users who also made Drawing threads, I got to give you Krama for that, Also DON'T BEG FOR KRAMA! It just makes people want to give Neg Krama or no Krama at all,
So anyways keep up the good work.

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 03:06AM EDT

Penz0id wrote:

@ Mister J
I didn't know who the heck you were talking about so I had to google him… Here's your drawing!
And Wsxdas just came downstairs and hit me, so I am now well informed about the wonderful man who created our nation!

MOAR REQUESTS PLEASE!

>doesn't know who Jamie Dubs is.
>WOW FIGHT ME NOOB.
>JK I love you
>that was a lie, I'm gonna punch you

Draw Notsocool poppin' a wheelie on a scooter.

"Draw Me and Fridge Logic Hanging out."

It was super effective…
Enjoy your manly muscles.

@Wsxdas, I'll do yours tomorrow.

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 03:35AM EDT

Draw Slendy as a Megadeus and me as his Dominus.
(If you don't know what those are, just look them up under the name of the anime called "Big O").

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 09:21AM EDT

Penz0id wrote:

Screw dah rulez!

@ArcticDagger Thanks
@Wsxdas: "Draw Notsocool poppin’ a wheelie on a scooter."

I accidentally drew this with 'brush' instead of 'pencil' so the lines all managed to get a whiteish outline, but I'm too lazy to fix, especially for my younger brother cough Wsxdas.

Last edited Apr 08, 2012 at 03:15PM EDT

Penz0id wrote:

Screw dah rulez!

@Slendy "Draw me stealing PanTheMan’s pan."

The text was going to say "He stole my pan… and my pants!" but my tablet is being an asshole right now so I couldn't write straight. So instead I wrote "My fucking tablet sjdfasdfhlahsdfhlasd"

Penz0id wrote:

@Slendy "Draw me stealing PanTheMan’s pan."

The text was going to say "He stole my pan… and my pants!" but my tablet is being an asshole right now so I couldn't write straight. So instead I wrote "My fucking tablet sjdfasdfhlahsdfhlasd"

Well… Off to the shipping thread.

Draw me and rapturjesus brofisting with a nuclear explosion in the background and also with fighter jets that shoot lasers flying through the sky.

@Herobrine: Draw a recreation of the Leeroy Jenkins video, in KYM style.
I included you in the picture, as I'm not familiar with KYM style yet :P I'm still getting to know who's around here and stuff.

@Dr. Meme:Draw me riding a Pingas rocket to the Moon while holding warcraftnerd’s severed head.
I dun goofed on this. I asked him what Pingas rocket was and he said Dr.Eggman's rocket, so I drew that… Sowwwwwy

Penz0id wrote:

@Dr. Meme:Draw me riding a Pingas rocket to the Moon while holding warcraftnerd’s severed head.
I dun goofed on this. I asked him what Pingas rocket was and he said Dr.Eggman's rocket, so I drew that… Sowwwwwy

Sorry?

SORRY?

It's a masterpiece…

I didn't even know how a 'pingas rocket' would even look like, and you made it better than I thought.

Thanks.

Sorry for not posting requests. Here's a family photo I've been working on since Wednesday.

I don't have a scanner or anything, so that sucks…

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 09:15PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!