Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Troll discussion.

Last posted May 01, 2012 at 02:45PM EDT. Added Apr 15, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT
112 posts from 45 users

ARRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS, THIS IS A SCREWING TROLL DISCUSSION. YOU MUST atleast TROLL EACH OTHER ON TOPICS ABOUT RANDOM CRAP WHILE USING CAPSLOCK AND POSSIBLY CAUSING A SHIT STORM. If this don't work, whatever.
(Not trying to be pointless, because obviously it's in JFF.)

FUCKING BRONIES, RUNNING THIS SITE INTO THE FUCKING DIRT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW FUCKING PISSED OFF I AM ABOUT THESE MOTHERFUCKERS.

GO BURN IN HELL, ALL OF YOU. I FUCKING MEAN IT, FUCKING ASSHOLES.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

FUCK YOUR PONIES, BRONY MOTHERFUCKERS.

LET 'EM BURN.

If this isn't a big enough signal that Thomas is trolling with the pony-hate, I'm not sure what is.

Wow.

Just… wow.

This is the fucking bottom of the barrel now. You're really making a thread dedicated to trolling? You are the whole reason this site is going fucking downhill. You are the shitstains that make this place awful. Just fuck every single one of you for even attempting something so childish.

Fucking idiots.

Now that's some grade A trolling in Kalmo's post right there everyone. He even managed to get negged. Please take notes

He's being inflammatory, provocative and abrasive but he's not just puking insults. His post has substance, enough to make it believable and fool people into taking his flame bait. He did it by thinking out of the box, utilizing this thread as a resource and using a subject that is bound to provoke emotion in others (the subject of the whole forum being shitty). Together with a pompous self-righteousness attitude, he's created an effective bait.

Learn from the master.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

ARRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS, THIS IS A SCREWING TROLL DISCUSSION. YOU MUST atleast TROLL EACH OTHER ON TOPICS ABOUT RANDOM CRAP WHILE USING CAPSLOCK AND POSSIBLY CAUSING A SHIT STORM. If this don't work, whatever.
(Not trying to be pointless, because obviously it's in JFF.)

Wot's wrong with trolls?. Be a boring world without them

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Now that's some grade A trolling in Kalmo's post right there everyone. He even managed to get negged. Please take notes

He's being inflammatory, provocative and abrasive but he's not just puking insults. His post has substance, enough to make it believable and fool people into taking his flame bait. He did it by thinking out of the box, utilizing this thread as a resource and using a subject that is bound to provoke emotion in others (the subject of the whole forum being shitty). Together with a pompous self-righteousness attitude, he's created an effective bait.

Learn from the master.

LOL You want master trolls, I can show you where to find em

now where is the edit and codes for pics

Kalmo wrote:

Wow.

Just… wow.

This is the fucking bottom of the barrel now. You're really making a thread dedicated to trolling? You are the whole reason this site is going fucking downhill. You are the shitstains that make this place awful. Just fuck every single one of you for even attempting something so childish.

Fucking idiots.

o c'mon dear, relax

GOD SAYS BAD PEOPLE GET RAPED BY SATAN CUZ EINSTEIN WAS DUMB ASD INTERNET IS FOR RETURDS LYKE U SO GO KILL URSELF YOU PEEPULZ ON HERE YAY GOD

christians 12
athiests -8

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Learn from the master.

Thank you, my good sir. It is my pleasure to be able to show people how to truly do some trolling. Just by acting natural and not calling someone a flaming faggot time and time again can one truly troll.

You must really learn how to troll.

Trolling Do's:

-Act serious
-Talk like you're better than everyone else
-Insult them
-Use proper grammar
-Use specific insults
-Use memes
-The Game

Trolling Do Not's:

-talk lik this
-Be angry
-Spew the same insult over and over
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around
-Desert you

There are plenty more, but these are essentially the basics.

THIS HAS BEEN A PSA ON TROLLING. HAVE A GOOD FINAL COUNTDOWN

Checkmate athiests makes me LOL. Religious people are so ignorant. Religion needs to be put into the same category as mythology, a thing of the past. People can think what they want, but if religion is just things science can't explain yet, then let it die.

You all need to get a life, seriously.
I hate you all, and your so-called "memes" are for fucking idiots.
You all need to get a job you fags.

Piano wrote:

If this isn't a big enough signal that Thomas is trolling with the pony-hate, I'm not sure what is.

For the record, I only posted such over the top comments due to the nature of the thread. /sincerity

BURN, MOTHERFUCKERS, BURN! YEAH! BURN, YOU BRONY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Kalmo wrote:

Thank you, my good sir. It is my pleasure to be able to show people how to truly do some trolling. Just by acting natural and not calling someone a flaming faggot time and time again can one truly troll.

Trolling Do's:

-Act serious
-Insult them
-Use proper grammar
-Use specific insults
-Use memes
-The Game

Trolling Do Not's:

-talk lik this
-Be angry
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around
-Desert you

So, basically, act like Adam DeLand?

(I'm kidding, Adam)

I saw this one night after Yiffing my boyfriend RandomMan and it reminded me of when I found out we both loved My Little Pony.
Anyone have similar stories? Discuss.

Last edited Apr 16, 2012 at 03:16PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Trolling Do's:

-Act serious
-Insult them
-Use proper grammar
-Use specific insults
-Use memes
-The Game

Trolling Do Not's:

-talk lik this
-Be angry
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around
-Desert you

FUCK, NOW THE SONG, FINAL COUNTDOWN, IS STUCK IN MY HEAD.
Add one more thing to the do's:
-Make it memorable, usually to the point that it's stuck into someone's head.

Papa Coolface wrote:

Checkmate athiests makes me LOL. Religious people are so ignorant. Religion needs to be put into the same category as mythology, a thing of the past. People can think what they want, but if religion is just things science can't explain yet, then let it die.

I believe that a good world is a world without religion.
So that people didn't have to die over religion and what-not.
Remember the Inquisitions and Spanish Armada?
Ya, that was the game.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!