Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Effective today, only boys can use this website

Last posted Apr 19, 2012 at 04:35AM EDT. Added Apr 18, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT
34 posts from 18 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Fridge wrote:

Even for you, Fedora, this is stupid.

You call most of my pointless threads stupid, so I don't know why you hold them to such a high standard.

Piano wrote:

You call most of my pointless threads stupid, so I don't know why you hold them to such a high standard.

Well, there's a distinction. I just walked into whatever this is, and thus, having no knowledge of what provoked you to make this thread, I perceive it as both stupid and sexist, especially since we have female admins on this site.

I am shocked this hasn't been locked yet.

Fridge wrote:

Well, there's a distinction. I just walked into whatever this is, and thus, having no knowledge of what provoked you to make this thread, I perceive it as both stupid and sexist, especially since we have female admins on this site.

I am shocked this hasn't been locked yet.

It's a joke directed towards one of Like a Cheese Stick's posts. I'm not being sexist, just poking fun at her.

Last edited Apr 18, 2012 at 09:59PM EDT

User Name wrote:

Citation, I have no idea either.

RF, you're a sexist moron.

Case closed. Lock requested.

How am I sexist for poking fun at Like a Cheese Stick? I don't actually believe only men should post here.

Lolrus wrote:

because it didn't look like that.

I've already explained it ^up there, though. I honestly mean no offense to any of the female members.

Piano wrote:

How am I sexist for poking fun at Like a Cheese Stick? I don't actually believe only men should post here.

I did read the explanation that was posted earlier in thread. But this should teach you to not make pointless threads again.

Inb4 The Lock Chris

User Name wrote:

I did read the explanation that was posted earlier in thread. But this should teach you to not make pointless threads again.

Inb4 The Lock Chris

Eh, I expected a better reaction, but I can see how easily people can misconstrue the point of the joke. I guess I'll just await the imminent Chrislock.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!