+ New Thread

OH GOD NO

Last posted Apr 28, 2012 at 07:44AM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2012 at 10:24AM EDT
54 posts from 32 users

4 months old with a score of -11.

So it could've been a whole lot worse.

^Lol Watermark

Last edited Apr 23, 2012 at 10:31AM EDT

My fellow KYMites, we know 9gag for forced memes, but after a good ol' discussion, we decided to be kinder to them. BUT THEY CROSSED THE LINE.
They stole our marvelous Cheeto! The symbol of this site taken by the
meme forcers of 9gag. BY THE ARMS OF DEADPOOL, TODAY SHALL BE THE DAY WE COMMENCE WAR WITH 9GAG!

User Name wrote:

My fellow KYMites, we know 9gag for forced memes, but after a good ol' discussion, we decided to be kinder to them. BUT THEY CROSSED THE LINE.
They stole our marvelous Cheeto! The symbol of this site taken by the
meme forcers of 9gag. BY THE ARMS OF DEADPOOL, TODAY SHALL BE THE DAY WE COMMENCE WAR WITH 9GAG!

Me: No…this can't be…no..no..NO! NO! NONONONONONONONONO!!!!
Me: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Me: OUT OF ALL THE THINGS THEY WOULD TAKE FROM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, THEY HAD TO DO IT TO USE KYMITES!!!

Me: WHY!?!?!
SuperMan: You can't do shit about it anyways so calm the fuck down, they win this round. But they will get what they deserve soon enough.

Last edited Apr 23, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Guys…I think this proves that there is a mole or lurker in our mists that is from 9gag.
Anyone else think so?

Anyone can see the cheeto thread and post something about it on 9fag, while I agree this is a bit bothersome, we can't just get at each other's necks because of a picture that didn't even get popular.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

Anyone can see the cheeto thread and post something about it on 9fag, while I agree this is a bit bothersome, we can't just get at each other's necks because of a picture that didn't even get popular.

Like I said, a lurker that most likely never posted before, but we do not know who, but they are most likely long gone from now and most likely impossible to track down who did it anyways.

Chris wrote:

>mfw most of the people who actually are angry about it didn't even participate when the thread was active

>mfw I know that I am neither rustled or care that I wasn't around for this.

my masterpiece *tear

How dare they touch our precious Holy Cheeto! They have defiled it's righteous image!

This is an outrage!…This is sacrilegious!

This action has brought disaster, calamity and condemnations from the Holy Cheeto upon us all. We shall…

…wait, why are we worked up about this again?

As many of the above users have pointed out already, this isn't a big deal. I mean, really? Are you guys being blinded by your hatred of this website so much you're okay with the typical knee-jerk reaction of "THEY STOLE OUR MAYMAY" as Pacer pointed out with such petty insults?

This didn't reach their front-page, it was received negatively by their community as indicated by their down-votes and this was probably uploaded by a newbie user who doesn't know much about memes.

tl;dr

Chris wrote:

>mfw most of the people who actually are angry about it didn't even participate when the thread was active

Delicious irony is delicious.

MDFification wrote:

Fuck you, 9gag. Fuck you.

so because some random internet scrub posts this on 9gag now it's stolen? COME ON! stop being so damn immature! not to mention that post got barely any comments or score
it's a PICTURE VIEWING SITE. it takes EVERYTHING. hell, the other day it had a VG cats comic on. does it mean 9gag stole it? NO! it means someone thought it's funny and decided to share it with everyone.

hell, im not even a 9gagger, but to see all you elitsts go butthurt so badly over some dumb site is just pathetic.

Last edited Apr 25, 2012 at 12:21PM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

so because some random internet scrub posts this on 9gag now it's stolen? COME ON! stop being so damn immature! not to mention that post got barely any comments or score
it's a PICTURE VIEWING SITE. it takes EVERYTHING. hell, the other day it had a VG cats comic on. does it mean 9gag stole it? NO! it means someone thought it's funny and decided to share it with everyone.

hell, im not even a 9gagger, but to see all you elitsts go butthurt so badly over some dumb site is just pathetic.

"HASBRO STOLE DERPY AND CHANGED HER VOICE, CHANGE HER BACK HURRDURR!"

(If you don't visit the Pony General this might seem weird to you.)

Jolly Jew wrote:

>Thinking the actual elitists here are seriously butthurt and not the people who took the ridiculous "cheeto oath"
>"They didn't steal it", they just posted it without permission and without crediting the actual creator(s), "does it mean 9gag stole it? NO!"
>No caps except when Capslock

How about making a joke about Crimson Skies?

Anyone know any particularly funny lines spoken by Nathan Zachary?

MDFification wrote:

I seriously don't get you.

I was posting in response to Millionaire Meow.

And I doubt many would get a joke from Crimson Skies since so few played it.

EDIT: Also, Nathan Zachary is the leader of the sky pirate band known as the "Fortune Hunters"

that Zachary is the grandfather of Nathan Drake, but that's another thread

and is usually, if not always, the player character in Crimson Skies video games.

Last edited Apr 25, 2012 at 07:43PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

"HASBRO STOLE DERPY AND CHANGED HER VOICE, CHANGE HER BACK HURRDURR!"

(If you don't visit the Pony General this might seem weird to you.)

no one accusing hasbro for stealing, they (and me) accuse them for deleting something that was loved by many

MDFification wrote:

A) I suspect either you or someone else in this thread uploaded it.
B) It doesn't matter because SRJ was poorly rendered for our sins. It'll be downvoted.
C) Why are people bumping this I don't even

a) Not me. The day i step foot on 9gag will be the day chickens turn into boulders and start playing wii party with purple pigs (this was an exception). I had a feeling it was someone else though, that's why i said trolls, i was acknowledging that they probably did it to cause butthurt.
b) Indeed. God rest his soul
c) Looking back on it… yeah sorry.

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

User Name wrote:

Wait…

> 4 months
> -11 points

Well, this post surely is ironic compared to your previous one on this page.

Jolly Jew wrote:

Woah, hold on there buddy. Sharing something without crediting the creator is stealing. Anyways, I'm almost certain that no one here is really upset, they are just posting to be funny. Also, as Randomman pointed out, don't you think it's a little hypocritical to call people out for overreacting when you tend to do that more often than anyone here? Just saiyan…

I'm sorry, but I have lost faith in memes. I came to this site cos I thought it would be cool to document them, but now I hate them. They're all used by the annoying kids at school, they're all turned into stationary products and sold for profit, they're all stolen from their creators unjustly. I'm sick and tired of internet culture. I'm sorry but I've put up with this for long enough. I just can't sit by and let this happen. It annoys me that they're churned out day after day, with infinite numbers of unfunny image macros being created to be pasted on facebook. I've worked hard on this site, and now I feel like all of that work was in vain. Let the age of internet post-culture begin.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!