Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Cabin in the Woods: Pick your monster, pick your death!

Last posted Apr 27, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT. Added Apr 24, 2012 at 10:09AM EDT
24 posts from 21 users

WARNING! This thread will be a spoiler for anyone who has not seen “Cabin in the Woods,” so if you have not seen the movie and don’t want to have anything ruined, please GO SEE IT then come back to this thread.

So after watching “Cabin in the Woods” the other day, I got into a discussion with my girlfriend and a couple buddies. If you’ve seen the movie, I’m sure you recall the large white board in the middle of the film displaying all the possible monsters that could be pulled into the cabin’s scenario. As we discussed it, we all seemed to take a preference as to which monster we would rather have attack us (and presumably kill us) if we could make a choice. So I raise this question; If you happened to find yourself in a scenario like “Cabin in the Woods” and knew that you had to pick a particular monster to kill you, which one would you pick?

For those you can’t remember the white board from the movie, here's a picture of it. Take your pick!

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Sexy witches.

Surprised I'm the first to say it.

I'd have to agree with you there, buddy.

DougVH wrote:

What's "Huron"? It was bet on by Research and Development…

That's the only one on the list I can't really figure out.

Perhaps is a reference to Lake Huron, and it's some sort of aquatic demon like the Merman. Or Huron could be a reference to the Native American tribe of the same name (the Wyandot), so maybe it's an enraged Native. Hard to tell…

Wait, at the bottom of the board… Does that says twins?
Like, look alike siblings? Oh my God. If they are female and I'll go with death by snu-snu.
If they're male, just death by decapitation.

Last edited Apr 25, 2012 at 08:01AM EDT

Lich wrote:

Wait, at the bottom of the board… Does that says twins?
Like, look alike siblings? Oh my God. If they are female and I'll go with death by snu-snu.
If they're male, just death by decapitation.

You actually see a quick shot them towards the end of the movie. They are female, but they look like the creepy twins from "The Shining" that stalk Danny in the hallway.

Last edited Apr 25, 2012 at 10:33AM EDT

Hmmm. I'm going to have to go with death by security!
Because I mean really, who would let me keep one of these?
<----

Nahhhh. But really, I would have to say werewolf.

Edits for spelling! Woo

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!