Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I am the keeper of all knowledge

Last posted May 01, 2012 at 03:41AM EDT. Added Apr 29, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT
44 posts from 27 users

The holder of all wisdom.
The encyclopedic entity.
I know all that the world holds, every language, every fact, every miniscule and leviathan packet of information.
So, my child.

What would you like to know?

madcat wrote:

Why will Russianfedora never enter the IRC, oh great, wise koala of inverses.

Because he has a phobia of chat rooms, as has been explained before.

Vlad wrote:

Could you go into more depth, o knowledgeable one?

Chat rooms force quick response to subjects that one may not enjoy responding to. Additionally, lots of people are mean in the IRC. Whether that is their true personality or a joke does not matter, as he does not want to deal with it either way.

User Name wrote:

You like Krabby Patties, don't you RF?

Negative. The being known as RussianFedora has never tried a "Krabby Patty", and thus has no strong opinion on the substance.

Piano wrote:

Chat rooms force quick response to subjects that one may not enjoy responding to. Additionally, lots of people are mean in the IRC. Whether that is their true personality or a joke does not matter, as he does not want to deal with it either way.

Also, the earlier times he tried may have been ruined by me weirding him out by referring to him as my waifu.

Papa Coolface wrote:

F*cking magnets, how do they work?

Through the repulsion and attraction fields generated by interaction between positive and negative particles.

NottaWotta wrote:

Can you say something Metamango would say?

Of more crescente preoccupazione is the treatment of Toyota dealers in this universe. Non ti preoccupare, I will not let such visioni hinder my brigade. But you do know that vecchio detto, "Don't comprare azioni when there's a war on Schnauzers".

Ashbot wrote:

How do I reattach my penis?

Reattachment of your member is futile, as it has already traveled trillions of miles away, imploded, and is now the Andromeda galaxy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!