Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,449 total conversations in 9,163 threads

+ New Thread


This is a absurd story! (Interactive Story)

Last posted May 04, 2012 at 07:39AM EDT. Added May 01, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT
41 posts from 13 users

Okay so here the idea.
I will be putting a image with a small paragraph. From there you guys command.
(Example:…and he finds a cookie. What should he do?)
(Comment: Eat it.)
Okay? Lets begin…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was roaming the empty grass field alone. I was completely lost and I don’t even know how I got here. While I was walking on the field, I noticed something peculiar. I walked over to it and by my surprise it was….

Last edited May 01, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT
May 01, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT


Hm…Interestng.But he not moving. What should I do?

May 01, 2012 at 06:30PM EDT

>Get pumpkin.

May 01, 2012 at 06:32PM EDT

DOT DOT DOT wrote:

>Get pumpkin.

I had a pumpkin? Oh yeah!
I bring out my trusty pumpkin that I used to fight off baddies
Well….What now?

May 01, 2012 at 06:50PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Throw it at the gentlemanly dragon.

What!?
No! He my friend! He protects!
Isn’t there another option!?

May 01, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT

>Feed pumpkin to gentlemanly dragon.

May 01, 2012 at 08:49PM EDT

>Ask if the dragon would like to share the pumpkin.

May 01, 2012 at 08:51PM EDT
Quote

>No, there is no other option. Throw it at him.

The balance of the universe depends on it.

Last edited May 01, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT
May 01, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote

>Do a backflip on the pumpkin.

May 01, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT

Omomon wrote:

>Ask if the dragon would like to share the pumpkin.

Oh okay!
I approach him cautiously and present the pumpkin
Oh god he squawking! What do I do!? What do I do!?

May 01, 2012 at 11:15PM EDT

>do a backflip and land on the pumpkin! Dragongents use that sacred ritual to show each other respect!

May 01, 2012 at 11:17PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

>do a backflip and land on the pumpkin! Dragongents use that sacred ritual to show each other respect!

Very well!

Will I do okay?

Last edited May 01, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
May 01, 2012 at 11:28PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

>No. You will fail miserably.

Oh well in that case, im going with ashbots option.

U MAD BRO?

May 01, 2012 at 11:49PM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

Pat his head to calm him down.

There there…

He seem to like being patted.
What do you think he’ll do?

May 02, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT

>He will lick you and invite you to his house for a cup of tea.

May 02, 2012 at 12:04AM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

>He will lick you and invite you to his house for a cup of tea.

Aw!
He licked my hand!
…He got pretty slobbery though.
But anyways he want me to get a cup of tea in his house. I can’t drink because…Well, im a robot. But I take the offer anyways!

He asked me to get on his back…
Should I?

May 02, 2012 at 12:14AM EDT

>Yes, he’s only a complete stranger. You can totally trust him.

May 02, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

>Yes, he’s only a complete stranger. You can totally trust him.

Okay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • Epilogue*
    Okay let’s sum this up.
    I met a man in a dragon suit today. He looks freaky at first but a closer look reveals that he a nice uh… animal. I’m currently in the sky, on top of him. Oh shit! I forgot my pumpkin…Whatever.
    So im gonna drink tea with him soon, seem legit.

Anyways….This trip looks like it’s gonna be long. I’ll just relax for now.

To be continued….

(Hope you guys enjoyed it this part! While im taking a break, tell me what should happen next.Later)

May 02, 2012 at 12:42AM EDT

>You finish the tea at his house.
>He takes you to a dark forest.

May 02, 2012 at 04:49PM EDT

Meanwhile….
In the same place….
In the you know grass-place-thing….

You wake up on a grassy field in the middle of nowhere. Last thing you remember you were going to your house. Why the hell are you here? As you stand up to exam--

Shit wait! Before we continue; How the hell are you?
_____________________
My name is….
Uh….
(Insert KYM Username)

Last edited May 02, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
May 02, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

>Thomas Nair

(Linky, please)
(We can’t start a adventure with out knowing how he looks like)

Last edited May 02, 2012 at 05:58PM EDT
May 02, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

>Captain Douglas J Falcon

Captain Douglas J Falcon?
Psh, I’ll just call you Falcon.
Okay Falcon, you’re up and ready! But hey before you go, I recommend you get that book. You don’t want to end up like a certain robot roaming these parts without some knowledge.

What’cha waiting for?
Pick it up.

May 03, 2012 at 02:22PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

>Pick up book.

Ah! Good you picked it up.
Now this seem like a guide…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tips On Surviving The Land of-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell?
Looks like that last word was somehow been scratched off…
But look, you can still make out the barely visible letters.
What does it say bro?
And don’t say something stupid. I’m watching you.

May 03, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

>Before Time

The Land Before Time?
Nice name…
You see the first page with and introduction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To whoever is reading this, you’re mostly wondering what the hell is going on or why you’re here.
Do not panic, I was in the same situation as you’re right now or was; I don’t know.
I have been here for a long time now and, for the help of others, I made these books and scattered them around the fields.
This book will help you know what to do and how to survive.
But this book only covers the basic, you will have to soon survive on your own.
Good luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hm….
Weird.
Now you turn over to the other chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Chapter 1: Finding your spirit animal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should you read this or just skim through the important parts?

Last edited May 04, 2012 at 01:29AM EDT
May 04, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT

>Burn dat book. Using a falcon pawnch.

Last edited May 04, 2012 at 06:38AM EDT
May 04, 2012 at 06:36AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!