Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,842 total conversations in 9,394 threads

+ New Thread

what was your last IRL interaction with da po po?

Last posted May 03, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT. Added May 03, 2012 at 12:37PM EDT
22 posts from 13 users

Who?

May 03, 2012 at 01:34PM EDT

Wat.

May 03, 2012 at 01:35PM EDT

it was a police sniffer dog, they had a shit ton of them patrolling the entrance to the Elements Music Festival :’(

must’ve been the contents in my blood stream at the time

Last edited May 03, 2012 at 01:44PM EDT
May 03, 2012 at 01:43PM EDT

I’d say I was disappoint in the trend of responses here, but that implies that I expect better from the users here (well, Muffinator, I expect better from anyway.)

A friend of mine got sick at a party, so I offered to drive him home early. He was pretty out of it. On the way back to his place, there was a roadblock, and I had to show off my license and registration.

Officer’s like, “What’s up with him?”

I was like “Brother’s sick.”

He was like, “Ok, then.”

I was like, “A’ight.”

And then I got lost.

May 03, 2012 at 01:55PM EDT

I painted his prop gun and he thanked me for it. Then we ate lunch. the end

May 03, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT

A while ago, a Sheriff had me sober up in the back of his car. Nice guy really, just talked for an hour. Then he let my friend take me home.

May 03, 2012 at 02:12PM EDT

Funny story actually. Back in High School, during senior year, some kids thought it would be funny to spread rumors that I was a big drug dealer.

So one day, when I was parking in the parking lot, a police officer comes up to me and asks to search my car. Knowing my constitutional rights, I ask him what he wants to search for and he tells me he needs to search my car for drugs (our families are also pretty close). He searches my car, it’s of course clean, and over the next few weeks the rumor is confirmed as false.

OR WAS IT?

Verbose wrote:

(well, Muffinator, I expect better from anyway.)

I felt I had to break the “Wat” combo with a “dafuq”, but Max Cobar ninja’d me. Sorry to have failed you.

Last edited May 03, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT
May 03, 2012 at 02:32PM EDT

Kim Jong Is A Feminist wrote:

Derpy V and Dac-attack

details pls! this sounds like a cool story is coming at me bro

It was nothing really. I was underage at the time and drinking at a party. After a few too many, I went outside to sleep on my truck. It was 45 degrees outside, so when the sheriff saw me, he asked me to sober up and warm up in the back of his car. He didn’t call my parents or do anything really, he just talked with me for about an hour and then let me call my friend do he could pick me up. It was a rural area and he didnt have much to do i guess, plus he was a nice guy. I picked up my truck later that day.

May 03, 2012 at 03:38PM EDT

on set we sometimes have real cops as either security or even actors this particular time he is an off duty LAPD who also acts and owns his own prop gun that needed to be painted black.

May 03, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT

May 03, 2012 at 08:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!