Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,459 total conversations in 9,172 threads

+ New Thread


"Whats your reason why BO:2 Will Suck?" Thread

Last posted May 08, 2012 at 02:06AM EDT. Added May 05, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT
69 posts from 24 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Thank god I won’t buy this game.

My Reaction

We really need to get Anonymous to stop this shit from happening.

Post your reason why this game will suck ass

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:09PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I don’t see what’s wrong with it.

Possible because it’s in the near future, and people don’t like future stuff in games like this.

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Piano wrote:

I don’t see what’s wrong with it.

RussiaFedora, Activision, Infinity Ward, Tryarch, and other companies related to Activision have been making shitty games ever since MW2, they ruined Crash and Spyro, and that they’re making a rip off of Halo, only CoD Style.

Why would you think there is nothing wrong with this Trailer?

May 05, 2012 at 11:22PM EDT

Call of Duty has a reputation of being awful, and this one will likely follow suit. The producers don’t see the need to improve the games because the mass of sheep people will buy anything they put out no matter the quality.

May 05, 2012 at 11:23PM EDT

I don’t see any major connection between this and Halo.

I really don’t.

May 05, 2012 at 11:29PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Call of Duty has a reputation of being awful, and this one will likely follow suit. The producers don’t see the need to improve the games because the mass of sheep people will buy anything they put out no matter the quality.

Because they’re assholes looking for a good way to get cash fast.

May 05, 2012 at 11:30PM EDT

I think it may be better then the first Black ops even with the same engine as Black ops 1.


And i don’t see how this relates to halo
just because its in the future doesn’t they got the idea from halo

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:30PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Cale wrote:

I don’t see any major connection between this and Halo.

I really don’t.

  • Halo takes place in the Future
  • Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.
Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

I think it may be better then the first Black ops even with the same engine as Black ops 1.


And i don’t see how this relates to halo
just because its in the future doesn’t they got the idea from halo

Also known as the same engine as CoD4.

May 05, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT

Cale wrote:

I don’t see any major connection between this and Halo.

I really don’t.

I see it in more of a terminator kind of fashion IMO.
Once you watch the video ofcourse, I see the similarities after watching this and Terminator 3: The Rise of The Machines

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:33PM EDT
Quote

I’m sure fans of the series will love the direction Treyarch is taking with the campaign. If you don’t like the series, that’s your own opinion.

Seriously, grow up and stop complaining. It’s getting annoying as hell. Cod isn’t that bad a series. Sure, I’m not a fan of it either, but I dislike FPS’s in general.


Halo takes place in the Future

Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.

I can name over 150 games that take place in the future, none of them being rip offs of Halo. Furthermore, there have been futuristic games before Halo. Including FPS’s. By your logic, this would make Halo a rip-off.

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Also known as the same engine as CoD4.

Which is now Shitty.

CoD4’s version of the Engine was WAY much better than Black Ops (Perfect, if you ask me), because Black Ops version had scraps of old Data from Mw2’s Engine, which is also shitty.

May 05, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Muffins wrote:

I’m sure fans of the series will love the direction Treyarch is taking with the campaign. If you don’t like the series, that’s your own opinion.

Seriously, grow up and stop complaining. It’s getting annoying as hell. Cod isn’t that bad a series. Sure, I’m not a fan of it either, but I dislike FPS’s in general.


Halo takes place in the Future

Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.

I can name over 150 games that take place in the future, none of them being rip offs of Halo. Furthermore, there have been futuristic games before Halo. Including FPS’s. By your logic, this would make Halo a rip-off.

Surely, Half Life 2 wasn’t a let down because it was so hyper realistic (My Favorite game, too), and Halo had good original ideas and gameplay. Mother 3 wasn’t highly futuristic as any of these games, but it was set in the future, only with few exceptions of Sci-Fi Content, like Porky’s Spider Mech/ Life Support Machine, which looked Badass and intimidating at the same time.

But the point is, Black Ops 2 will suck, and if it does, don’t come crying to me, Muffinator.

Last edited May 05, 2012 at 11:44PM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:42PM EDT

I hate Call of Duty.
But what I probably hate more are people who go around constantly toting how much they hate the franchise instead of playing another game.

May 05, 2012 at 11:47PM EDT
Quote

I respect your opinion but can you explain WHY Black Ops 2 well Suck? Or are you just hating it for the bad reputation of the series? Because from my POV, Their actually improveing the game but keeping it familiar with a new time period, Because the Modern setting is ending up like like WW2 Games, But is just my opinion. But if your going to make a thread about your’s, You should post a Reason for it.

Also now you seem to be ranting about CoD just as much as Thomas Rants about MLP, Honestly is very annoying to hear someone ranting about the same thing all the time, And It takes less effort to Ignore CoD then rant about it everytime they announce a new game, So if I were you I would just stop making threads about how much CoD sucks and do something else.

-

Halo takes place in the Future

Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.

Black ops 2 Takes place in 2025
Halo takes place in 2500
Your argument is invalid

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 12:04AM EDT
May 05, 2012 at 11:54PM EDT
Quote

Personally I think that this particular CoD won’t succeed for a few reasons.

1. CoD players are used to the game being at least partially grounded in current or historical facts. This idea of a CoD with advanced SciFi tech might alienate the average CoD player. On the otherhand it might give the series a boost and draw in fans of other games that feature SciFi content.

2. The engine hasn’t been upgraded. Now I know this normally doesn’t bother most players but I’d imagine they’re at least getting sick of it by now. Although the game has a chance to refresh everything, it doesn’t really look like anything new.

3. 2025 seems too near our current time to have this advanced technology. It bothers me to think that in about 10 years there would be Fancy VTOLs, robots, drone armies, and the like. I’d be content if it were at least 20 years in the future but this is like people in the 90s thinking we’d have hovercars by now.

May 06, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
Quote

Karmacharged wrote:

  • Halo takes place in the Future
  • Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.

So, basically what you’re saying is:

Halo is a futuristic warfare game.

Black Ops 2 is a futuristic warfare game.

Black Ops 2 was made a couple years after Halo.

Thus, Black Ops 2 is a ripoff of Halo.

May 06, 2012 at 12:05AM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Personally I think that this particular CoD won’t succeed for a few reasons.

1. CoD players are used to the game being at least partially grounded in current or historical facts. This idea of a CoD with advanced SciFi tech might alienate the average CoD player. On the otherhand it might give the series a boost and draw in fans of other games that feature SciFi content.

2. The engine hasn’t been upgraded. Now I know this normally doesn’t bother most players but I’d imagine they’re at least getting sick of it by now. Although the game has a chance to refresh everything, it doesn’t really look like anything new.

3. 2025 seems too near our current time to have this advanced technology. It bothers me to think that in about 10 years there would be Fancy VTOLs, robots, drone armies, and the like. I’d be content if it were at least 20 years in the future but this is like people in the 90s thinking we’d have hovercars by now.

  • Well According to Kotaku, The story is based on a real-world possibility, as China (according to Treyarch) currently controls 95% of the rare earth elements in the world, and the story is about a second Cold War happening between China and the US due to the scarcity of Rare Earth Elements used to make tech devices and military weapons. And I’m not sure about how the 2025 setting might “alienate the average CoD player”, But Modern FPS Settings seem to be ending up like the WW2 Games, And I won’t be surprised if other people feel the same as well.
  • I think according from a quote about MW3, The reason they never bother to Upgrade the engine for MW3 is because they want the game to keep running on 60 FPS on an Average computer, (I meen It is a casually game) And I think that’s the same reason for Black Ops 2, But video games were never about graphics, So I don’t know why anyone should care.
  • There would be no sense in making a direct sequel if all the characters in the frist game die of old age and their sons get very old. And also, Who cares if Black Ops 2 is not accurate to 2025, Does anyone care that 2015 from Back to the future will be accurate? It’s a Video Game, SCREW LOGIC!!!
Last edited May 06, 2012 at 12:46AM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

This seems more like a Frontlines: Fuel of War knockoff than a Halo knockoff. Perhaps even Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. But not Halo.

Also, am I the only one seeing parallels with the backstory of the Fallout series?

May 06, 2012 at 12:36AM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

This seems more like a Frontlines: Fuel of War knockoff than a Halo knockoff. Perhaps even Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. But not Halo.

Also, am I the only one seeing parallels with the backstory of the Fallout series?

No, Goddammit.

Stop making shitty connections that don’t exist, all of you.

May 06, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

No, Goddammit.

Stop making shitty connections that don’t exist, all of you.

I’m just saying. War over valuable resources between the US and the PRC? That’s what led to the end of civilization as we know it in the Fallout timeline.

May 06, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT

Cale wrote:

No, Goddammit.

Stop making shitty connections that don’t exist, all of you.

Actually, Frontlines: Fuel of War is a FPS that takes place in 2024, And Black Ops 2 Takes Place in 2025, And Black Ops 2 is going to have a new Strike Force Mode in Black Ops 2’s single-player that plays very similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter from what I Read about it. I’m not sure about the Fallout connection, But the backstory of Fallout is that there was a Resource War from 2052-2077 because of the lack of oil and uranium, Then after that a nuclear war happens, I’ll Leave Someone Else to be the judge if Black Ops 2’s 2nd Cold War have any connections.

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 01:17AM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT
Quote

The only similarities between Fallout and Call of Duty is that both war and CoD never changes.

May 06, 2012 at 01:15AM EDT

Notsocoolguy wrote:

Actually, Frontlines: Fuel of War is a FPS that takes place in 2024, And Black Ops 2 Takes Place in 2025, And Black Ops 2 is going to have a new Strike Force Mode in Black Ops 2’s single-player that plays very similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter from what I Read about it. I’m not sure about the Fallout connection, But the backstory of Fallout is that there was a Resource War from 2052-2077 because of the lack of oil and uranium, Then after that a nuclear war happens, I’ll Leave Someone Else to be the judge if Black Ops 2’s 2nd Cold War have any connections.

China and the US were at war between 2052 and 2077 in the Fallout timeline.

Black Ops 2 will feature a war between the US and China.

Coincidence? Maybe, but you can’t deny the similarity.

May 06, 2012 at 01:17AM EDT

Also, Can a mod move this to the General Board? This thread seems to fit that board more then “Just for Fun”.

May 06, 2012 at 01:23AM EDT
Quote

Notsocoolguy wrote:

Also, Can a mod move this to the General Board? This thread seems to fit that board more then “Just for Fun”.

Good idea.

May 06, 2012 at 02:05AM EDT

It won’t.

It will just be a new installment of the CoD series, with more innovation and change than the previous few installments. I don’t hate the series by any means. I just don’t like it enough to spend money on it, since I don’t have XBOX Live.

I might buy it a few months after release when the price lowers drastically, if only for the single player. Mainly because, I’ll admit it, the writers come up with some decent plots, even if there is cheese everywhere.

It’s all just a matter of opinion, so I don’t have to give a reason why it will suck. Especially since I have little information on it, and it hasn’t been released yet.

May 06, 2012 at 02:08AM EDT
Quote

-> Everyone complains about Call of Duty being so repetitive and similar for many years.
-
> Treyarch changes the the atmosphere of the game and moves to a new timeline, allowing tons of new weapons, vehicles, and characters to come into play.
--> People complain about Treyarch changing Call of Duty.

May 06, 2012 at 04:35AM EDT
Quote

Karmacharged wrote:

  • Halo takes place in the Future
  • Black ops 2 also takes place in the Future, though, not as near as Halo, but still, highly futuristic.

Black Ops 2: 2025

Halo: 2552

And?

May 06, 2012 at 04:42AM EDT
Quote

It’s a fine game if you look to get the PEW PEW out of your system, but I wouldn’t Know, because Xboxes are expensive.

May 06, 2012 at 04:48AM EDT
Quote

Heavy Weapons wrote:

It’s a fine game if you look to get the PEW PEW out of your system, but I wouldn’t Know, because Xboxes are expensive.

As opposed to the Playstation? xD

May 06, 2012 at 04:52AM EDT
Quote

Karmacharged, Your threads suck. Don’t make threads. Never make threads. EVER. So I’m going to quote MDF.

May 06, 2012 at 07:46AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

This is just going to become the next Mindjack / Brink if its going to suck, if you ask me…

(8 and 1)

BUT, if the game is THIS good like most of you all say, then there must be some hope left to the CoD Universe.

I seen some good things in the Trailer, but im hoping it will have great Gameplay and none of those Dick-streaks (The Killstreaks are starting to get VERY overpowered)

Though, enough said, CoD From Mw2 to Mw3’s Multiplayer sucks, but this game might just have
what we have been looking for over a few years since Mw1.

May 06, 2012 at 08:46AM EDT

Whether the game sucks or not is entirely up to personal opinion…Especially when you have not played it yet…so I’m going to disregard most of what karmacharged has to say

Any claim of suckage or awesomeness prior to any review is stupid in my opinion. Judging by the karma rape, I’d say people would agree with me on that


I’ll say this though: So it’s CoD and you expect it to be just another clone of its ancestors? That’s fine. But that isn’t evidence that the game will be a failure right now. It’s more likely that this will happen:

-Game gets released
-Haters bitch and whine
-Fans buy anyway
-Game makes sales and profits
-Next clone of the CoD series goes in the pipeline.
-The cycle continues.

Activision has the FPS gaming community figured out. They don’t need to make changes to the game engine because it will sell anyway. Arguing that no upgrade in game engine will affect sales assumes that Gamers actually care about the graphics when in reality FPS Gamers are less fussed over realistic graphics than the stereotype implies.

It’s content and gameplay that FPS Gamers care about. So instead all they need to do is keep pumping out new content for the same thing under the guise of a new title. FPS Gamers like getting more of what they already have so it works every time

In fact, changes to the game engine can actually make things worse: Take Unreal Tournament for example. UT players love the original and hate all the sequels because the sequels just don’t look and feel the same. Epic Games spent tons of money and years of their time making brand new game engines for those sequels only to get slapped in the face by their own fanbase for changing everything. Obviously Activision isn’t going to risk that happening to them

As for the gameplay of CoD, well all I have is a trailer. That’s nothing to make assumptions about regarding how good this game will be.

May 06, 2012 at 01:04PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Whether the game sucks or not is entirely up to personal opinion…Especially when you have not played it yet…so I’m going to disregard most of what karmacharged has to say

Any claim of suckage or awesomeness prior to any review is stupid in my opinion. Judging by the karma rape, I’d say people would agree with me on that


I’ll say this though: So it’s CoD and you expect it to be just another clone of its ancestors? That’s fine. But that isn’t evidence that the game will be a failure right now. It’s more likely that this will happen:

-Game gets released
-Haters bitch and whine
-Fans buy anyway
-Game makes sales and profits
-Next clone of the CoD series goes in the pipeline.
-The cycle continues.

Activision has the FPS gaming community figured out. They don’t need to make changes to the game engine because it will sell anyway. Arguing that no upgrade in game engine will affect sales assumes that Gamers actually care about the graphics when in reality FPS Gamers are less fussed over realistic graphics than the stereotype implies.

It’s content and gameplay that FPS Gamers care about. So instead all they need to do is keep pumping out new content for the same thing under the guise of a new title. FPS Gamers like getting more of what they already have so it works every time

In fact, changes to the game engine can actually make things worse: Take Unreal Tournament for example. UT players love the original and hate all the sequels because the sequels just don’t look and feel the same. Epic Games spent tons of money and years of their time making brand new game engines for those sequels only to get slapped in the face by their own fanbase for changing everything. Obviously Activision isn’t going to risk that happening to them

As for the gameplay of CoD, well all I have is a trailer. That’s nothing to make assumptions about regarding how good this game will be.

“You know why Black Ops II is going to be a shitty game? It’s because it’s contaminated with little shits like you. The CoD franchise has gone down the fucking drain since Mw2. Really? Does it really need to be in the Future? Seriously this is going to be a huge disapointment. Halo 4 on the other hand will most likely be the best game of 2012 IMO.”

Z7NightRougeZ7Youtube

“7/10
You had me until the last line. BOTH Cod and Halo are fucking jokes now. That’s a fact. The playerbase is a joke. The sense of community is a joke. The game design is a joke. They’re the videogame equivalent of radio music, only faggots and little kids like it. And that’s a fact.”

MegaAmerican999Youtube

“Activision is systematically destroying the video game industry.”

Nateyj11Youtube

There are about more CoD “Whiners” (Haters who actually have intelligence) than you think.

When I first played CoD 4, it was a masterpeice, a masterpeice that doesn’t have all the problems we have today, like overpriced DLCS and Overpowered bullshit, which is the reason why I play different FPS’s now.

…and how do I know all about this?

My friend had a copy of Mw2, and we decided to play it… only to get our minds blown for only 1 day…. then this shit started to appear.

If you were a true player, you would NEVER mention the new CoDs being a good game, and every reviewer knows that (except for the idiots on IGN and Gamerader).

Even the legendary MaximusBlack expects the game to be shitty.

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

“You know why Black Ops II is going to be a shitty game? It’s because it’s contaminated with little shits like you. The CoD franchise has gone down the fucking drain since Mw2. Really? Does it really need to be in the Future? Seriously this is going to be a huge disapointment. Halo 4 on the other hand will most likely be the best game of 2012 IMO.”

Z7NightRougeZ7Youtube

“7/10
You had me until the last line. BOTH Cod and Halo are fucking jokes now. That’s a fact. The playerbase is a joke. The sense of community is a joke. The game design is a joke. They’re the videogame equivalent of radio music, only faggots and little kids like it. And that’s a fact.”

MegaAmerican999Youtube

“Activision is systematically destroying the video game industry.”

Nateyj11Youtube

There are about more CoD “Whiners” (Haters who actually have intelligence) than you think.

When I first played CoD 4, it was a masterpeice, a masterpeice that doesn’t have all the problems we have today, like overpriced DLCS and Overpowered bullshit, which is the reason why I play different FPS’s now.

…and how do I know all about this?

My friend had a copy of Mw2, and we decided to play it… only to get our minds blown for only 1 day…. then this shit started to appear.

If you were a true player, you would NEVER mention the new CoDs being a good game, and every reviewer knows that (except for the idiots on IGN and Gamerader).

Even the legendary MaximusBlack expects the game to be shitty.

May 06, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT
Quote

Karmacharged wrote:

“You know why Black Ops II is going to be a shitty game? It’s because it’s contaminated with little shits like you. The CoD franchise has gone down the fucking drain since Mw2. Really? Does it really need to be in the Future? Seriously this is going to be a huge disapointment. Halo 4 on the other hand will most likely be the best game of 2012 IMO.”

Z7NightRougeZ7Youtube

“7/10
You had me until the last line. BOTH Cod and Halo are fucking jokes now. That’s a fact. The playerbase is a joke. The sense of community is a joke. The game design is a joke. They’re the videogame equivalent of radio music, only faggots and little kids like it. And that’s a fact.”

MegaAmerican999Youtube

“Activision is systematically destroying the video game industry.”

Nateyj11Youtube

There are about more CoD “Whiners” (Haters who actually have intelligence) than you think.

When I first played CoD 4, it was a masterpeice, a masterpeice that doesn’t have all the problems we have today, like overpriced DLCS and Overpowered bullshit, which is the reason why I play different FPS’s now.

…and how do I know all about this?

My friend had a copy of Mw2, and we decided to play it… only to get our minds blown for only 1 day…. then this shit started to appear.

If you were a true player, you would NEVER mention the new CoDs being a good game, and every reviewer knows that (except for the idiots on IGN and Gamerader).

Even the legendary MaximusBlack expects the game to be shitty.

May 06, 2012 at 04:37PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

GIANTDAD wrote:

May 06, 2012 at 04:40PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

My last words,

Don’t Buy Blacks Ops 2.

Sure, I may have wasted my time making shitty rushed reasons why the game will suck, and that it looks promising, but I still make a point to why past games suck, that the developers are money thieving assholes, and a possible prediction for this one to suck as well.

Reasons Why It Will Suck Shit!

>Parodys and Videos.
*MaximusBlack: SUCK MY D

>Tryarch Running out of ideas.
*Future Sci-Fi FPS (Better examples, HALO and BRINK)

>Activision making MOAR money.
*Current total of 1,000,000,000 US Dollars like every year.

>Mw2, Mw3, and its prequel, Black ops, suck.
*Total of 300 Reasons why these games suck.

>Engine will be shitty, upgraded or not.

  • Shitty overpowered scraps of data from past games
  • Graphics look like shit (Graphics don’t make a good game, but it helps alot)
  • Fans and people who don’t know any better are pre-ordering it

>Expected to be released EARLY like always

Overall: *70% Hate the game

Reasons Why It Will Rock!

>Trailer Looks Promising…?

  • Mish Mash of shit, how interesting.
    Boy: MOMMAH, CAN I BUY IT? I CAN RIDE A HOARS!

>Gadgets and Shit (Might not Work)

  • PFFTTTT

>Zombies upgraded to the MAX..?!

  • ??? Looks very promising.

>Everyone expects it to be good

  • WHY

Overall: 30% like the Game

4 Words

Don’t

Buy

Black Ops 2

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT

Ok now i’m really tempted to make a COD general now

May 06, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT
Quote

Riyku wrote:

Ok now i’m really tempted to make a COD general now

WHO CARES, EVERY SEQUEL WILL SUCK INCLUDING SPIN-OFF GENERAL THREADS

/karmachargedlogic

May 06, 2012 at 05:31PM EDT
Quote

Better idea than buying Black Ops 2:

Buy Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

I’ve already got a preorder out on it.

May 06, 2012 at 05:34PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

The only similarities between Fallout and Call of Duty is that both war and CoD never changes.

May 06, 2012 at 05:42PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Better idea than buying Black Ops 2:

Buy Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

I’ve already got a preorder out on it.

May 06, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT

>Parodys and Videos.
MaximusBlack: SUCK MY D

I have no idea how those videos explain why BO2 well suck.


>Tryarch Running out of ideas.
Future Sci-Fi FPS (Better examples, HALO and BRINK)

Atleast their doing something new to CoD, And there were Sci-Fi FPS Games Before Halo, And there are a lot of good games I can name that are not 100% original.


>Mw2, Mw3, and its prequel, Black ops, suck.
Total of 300 Reasons why these games suck.

Assassin’s Creed 1 is very repetitive, But that Dosen’t mean Assassin’s Creed 2 was repetitive too.


>Engine will be shitty, upgraded or not.

Shitty overpowered scraps of data from past games
Graphics look like shit (Graphics don’t make a good game, but it helps alot)
Fans and people who don’t know any better are pre-ordering it

(Graphics don’t make a good game, but it helps alot)

but it helps alot

You’ve implyed that Graphics helps alot, I.E. Makes games better. And Graphics dose not even define how good a game looks, That’s the aesthetics, (Here’s what i’m talking about.)
And people can do what they want with their money, even if is buying a game you may not like.


>Expected to be released EARLY like always

BO2 Is going to be released on November 13 2012, They started making it on November 8 2011, That’s going to be a Year to finish the game, And not all games made in a year end up like crap. They have plenty of time to make a good game.


>Trailer Looks Promising…?
Mish Mash of shit, how interesting.
Boy: MOMMAH, CAN I BUY IT? I CAN RIDE A HOARS!


And you don’t even bother to tell why the trailer is a Mish Mash of Crap.


>Gadgets and Shit (Might not Work)
PFFTTTT

>Game dosen’t even come out yet.
>Gadgets “Might not Work”


>Everyone expects it to be good

WHY


But in Seriousness, Is because no two people are not on fire have the exactly same opinion.


Those are all just my cents, but in the end you still don’t have good reasons why Black Ops 2 well be Crap, I Mean the game didn’t even come out yet, All we have is the Trailer of the game, And my point still stands, You should stop making crap threads about how much CoD sucks and just Ignore it.

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 07:05PM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 07:02PM EDT
Quote

@Karmacharged

Like I’m going to listen to opinions from YouTube?

Your whole argument pretty much boils down to “NUH UH, I’M RIGHT AND YER WRONG NAH UH!”

I still don’t see any valid argument for giving a shit about CoD, how good or bad it may be and why anonymous needs to do anything about it.

Last edited May 06, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT
May 06, 2012 at 11:12PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!