Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,711 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Rules of the Internet

Last posted Jun 01, 2012 at 01:50AM EDT. Added May 06, 2012 at 09:50PM EDT
102 posts from 43 users

Trash Boat is (spoiler) W.W. wrote:

Rule 16: Ponies gonna pown. Haters gonna die.

I'm afraid that that isn't even close.

Also you spelt pwn wrong.

Rule 17: Anyone who is overanalytical of someone's post will be named as a Grammar Nazi.

Rule 18: liking/hating a certain show without giving valid reasons will get you downvoted. And will start a war wherever the unjustified opinion was posted.

Yes, I hate it, but I have a reason – namely they're shoving it into everything. Forced memes aren't popular, so what makes them think that forcing their show into everything is gonna make them liked? The sad thing is this is most of that fanbase, too…

v And it looks like I've just invoked rule 17.

Last edited May 07, 2012 at 06:34AM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Rule 18: liking/hating a certain show without giving valid reasons will get you downvoted. And will start a war wherever the unjustified opinion was posted.

Yes, I hate it, but I have a reason – namely they're shoving it into everything. Forced memes aren't popular, so what makes them think that forcing their show into everything is gonna make them liked? The sad thing is this is most of that fanbase, too…

v And it looks like I've just invoked rule 17.

I actually like this rule. I find internet flame wars fascinating….and I'm not particularly a fan of ponies. No real reason why.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!