Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,000 total conversations in 8,819 threads

+ New Thread


How to end SpongeBob's fanbase, his show, and the profit Viacom is making from it.

Last posted May 17, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT. Added May 14, 2012 at 07:56PM EDT
59 posts from 30 users

We need to come up with a plan to end SpongeBob as soon as possible. Any suggestions.

Plan #1: Put SpongeBob’s crew on a boat and then love and tolerate them to death.

May 14, 2012 at 07:56PM EDT

Plan #2: Put it on the Hub. It won’t even last more than two seasons.

lol
May 14, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
Quote

Plan #3: Raid the studio with a squad of N7s.

Granted, that’s my usual solution to most issues on a garden world, but if Commander Shepard is that damn good, who’s to say other N7s can’t be as good?

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
May 14, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

Plan #4: Let Family Guy feature it.

May 14, 2012 at 08:02PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Plan #4: Let Family Guy feature it.

They did it 2 times, bro, and it made the show even worse.

Plan #5, Re-Air Old Episodes frequently and murder Viacom for their asanine ways of making this show “good”, and try to save the show afterwards.

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
May 14, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT

Plan #6: Make thread requesting others find ways to put down Spongebob.

May 14, 2012 at 08:40PM EDT

Plan #7: Somehow find a picture of Spongebob ripping his pants to humiliate him…

May 14, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Alex wrote:

Plan #7: Somehow find a picture of Spongebob ripping his pants to humiliate him…

That has already been done.

May 14, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT

Ansem the Seeker of Lolcats wrote:

We need to come up with a plan to end SpongeBob as soon as possible. Any suggestions.

Plan #1: Put SpongeBob’s crew on a boat and then love and tolerate them to death.

lol get it it’s a spongebob trope
May 14, 2012 at 09:33PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Plan #10: Troll the Nickelodeon’s, Viacom’s, and Butch Hartman’s twitter account. Butch Hartman is not the creator of SpongeBob but instead the creator of Fairly Oddparents (another dying show that has been on air far too long and lost all its quality).

Lol no don’t do that

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT
May 14, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT

Ansem the Seeker of Lolcats wrote:

Plan #10: Troll the Nickelodeon’s, Viacom’s, and Butch Hartman’s twitter account. Butch Hartman is not the creator of SpongeBob but instead the creator of Fairly Oddparents (another dying show that has been on air far too long and lost all its quality).

Lol no don’t do that

Is this supposed to be a raid now.

May 14, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

Plan #11: In order to cancel SpongeBob, we’re going to… play a children’s card game with his crew! Dun-dun-duuuuun! This will be no ordinary card game. This card game will take place… on a boat!

May 14, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

Plan #12: Stop caring about a subject that is both unstoppable and completely negligible, even though you dislike it.

May 14, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Plan #6: Make thread requesting others find ways to put down Spongebob.

May 14, 2012 at 10:47PM EDT
Quote

Plan #13: Sew Nickelodeon and hire a very good lawyer.

May 15, 2012 at 12:27AM EDT

Plan #14: It is exactly the same as Plan #11 except we get donuts when we succeed.

May 15, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT

Plan #15: Don’t double post.

May 15, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT

Plan #16: Time travel and stop it from getting made.
lol time paradox.

May 15, 2012 at 03:02AM EDT

Plan 16: Do nothing, I’m sure the series will end soon enough.

May 15, 2012 at 03:03AM EDT
Quote

Plan 17: We boycott. Because that totally works, right guys?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 03:10AM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 03:10AM EDT
Quote

Kim Jong Is Swaggin wrote:

can someone gimme a backstory here?

I’ll give you a backstory.

The backstory of how I ripped… my pants

May 15, 2012 at 07:45AM EDT
Quote

Plan #18: SpongeBob is worth $8 billion, two-thirds of Viacom’s current value. We need to somehow devalue him. Then Hasbro will buy the rights to him and air it on the Hub so that he will be canceled.

May 15, 2012 at 09:13AM EDT

Actually, Spongebob was one of my favorite shows back then but now the humor has gone stale….
Good-bye childhood!

May 15, 2012 at 09:24AM EDT

Plan #19: Give 4Kids enough money to buy the franchise. They kill everything.

May 15, 2012 at 09:31AM EDT
Quote

Wheatley wrote:

Plan #19: Give 4Kids enough money to buy the franchise. They kill everything.

Horrible idea. They should stay bankrupt.

May 15, 2012 at 09:37AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Mexx Android wrote:

Actually, Spongebob was one of my favorite shows back then but now the humor has gone stale….
Good-bye childhood!

Haven’t we already realized that?

Our childhood has been destroyed by modernism, the shitty kind modernism, where there are stale jokes and culture references that are bad as Hitler himself.
Modernism is in Crash Bandicoot.

Modernism is in Disney.

Modernism is in everything now.

Our Childhood related to Television has been ruined

Thank god for the Internet.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:39AM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 09:37AM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

Haven’t we already realized that?

Our childhood has been destroyed by modernism, the shitty kind modernism, where there are stale jokes and culture references that are bad as Hitler himself.
Modernism is in Crash Bandicoot.

Modernism is in Disney.

Modernism is in everything now.

Our Childhood related to Television has been ruined

Thank god for the Internet.

Wasn’t modernism already in existence back then?….
(Example: 90’s disney shows?)

May 15, 2012 at 09:42AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Mexx Android wrote:

Wasn’t modernism already in existence back then?….
(Example: 90’s disney shows?)

2004 Modernism, that was just the paradox that created this incident, you know, the time where Johnny Test was released as a TV Show on Cartoon Network?

Then, Out Of Jimmys Head appeared… that was a shit stain that created multiple shit stains that created this mess.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:51AM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 09:45AM EDT

Cale wrote:

I’ll give you a backstory.

The backstory of how I ripped… my pants

I thought that I had everybody on my side.

But then I went and blew it, all sky high

May 15, 2012 at 10:28AM EDT
Quote

ConnerABacon wrote:

I thought that I had everybody on my side.

But then I went and blew it, all sky high

and now everyone won’t even spare a passing glance.

all just because I ripped…. my pants.

May 15, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

and now everyone won’t even spare a passing glance.

all just because I ripped…. my pants.

When Big Larry came ’round just to put him down,
Spongebob turned into a clown

May 15, 2012 at 10:46AM EDT
Quote

Karmacharged wrote:

and now everyone won’t even spare a passing glance.

all just because I ripped…. my pants.

dang it ninja’d

And no girl ever wants to dance with a fool who went and,

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 10:47AM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 10:46AM EDT
Quote

I will now assault your mind with subliminal messages.

May 15, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT

Ansem the Seeker of Lolcats wrote:

Plan #13: Sew Nickelodeon and hire a very good lawyer.

Sew

SERIOUSLY?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 10:55AM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 10:55AM EDT
Quote

Ansem the Seeker of Lolcats wrote:

Plan #13: Sew Nickelodeon and hire a very good lawyer.

I don’t mean to be a ass but do you know how many lawyers viacom has?

Add a couple of more lawyers, say 100 more and you’ll get the effect.
Good luck, Mr. Phoenix

May 15, 2012 at 11:09AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I don’t mean to be a ass but do you know how many lawyers viacom has?

Add a couple of more lawyers, say 100 more and you’ll get the effect.
Good luck, Mr. Phoenix

We don’t even have a good reason why to sew Nickelodeon. The show maybe shit, but it doesn’t have a good reason to be sewed just because of it… unless….

Creepypasta, anyone?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 06:06PM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 05:54PM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

We don’t even have a good reason why to sew Nickelodeon. The show maybe shit, but it doesn’t have a good reason to be sewed just because of it… unless….

Creepypasta, anyone?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 06:58PM EDT

Plan #20: I will hire Kaiba to buy the Krusty Krab and the Chum Bucket. Mr. Krabs and Plankton will be out of business and SpongeBob will have to look for another job. He will die from not being able to work for Mr. Krabs even though Kaiba would actually be slightly nicer than Mr. Krabs. This plan is so flawless that it is bound to work. If it were to fail than that would be inconceivable.



May 15, 2012 at 07:50PM EDT

Plan #21: I will send an assassin to kill SpongeBob. I will hire Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. In fact she will be so menacing that SpongeBob will be unable to fight it. One kick from Osaka and SpongeBob will be sent to Super Weenie Hut Jr’s.

May 15, 2012 at 08:24PM EDT

Step 1, Get hired as a writer.
Step 2, Become the ONLY writer. Assassination, firing all of them, I don’t care. Just do it.
Step 3, when the studio becomes reliant on you, write two episodes. One has a graphic rape scene, the other just flat-out denies/belittles Christianity (or some other major religion). They’ll have to choose to either air one or have the show cancelled. Either way, Spongebob is GONE.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

Plan #22: Show the Islamic Prophet, Muhammad.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT
May 15, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT
Quote

#23. Lock the current writing/directing staff in the broom closet. Last one standing gets his/her job back. Beg Stephen Hillenburg to come back, or force him at gunpoint. Hope that he returns the series to its original glory.

May 15, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT
Quote

Plan#24: Screw Spongebob. Let’s kill iCarly.

May 15, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Plan#24: Screw Spongebob. Let’s kill iCarly.

Good idea because it would be quicker and easier to kill.

May 15, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!