Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

How to end SpongeBob's fanbase, his show, and the profit Viacom is making from it.

Last posted May 17, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT. Added May 14, 2012 at 07:56PM EDT
59 posts from 30 users

We need to come up with a plan to end SpongeBob as soon as possible. Any suggestions.

Plan #1: Put SpongeBob's crew on a boat and then love and tolerate them to death.

Plan #3: Raid the studio with a squad of N7s.

Granted, that's my usual solution to most issues on a garden world, but if Commander Shepard is that damn good, who's to say other N7s can't be as good?

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Plan #4: Let Family Guy feature it.

They did it 2 times, bro, and it made the show even worse.

Plan #5, Re-Air Old Episodes frequently and murder Viacom for their asanine ways of making this show "good", and try to save the show afterwards.

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT

Alex>_> wrote:

Plan #7: Somehow find a picture of Spongebob ripping his pants to humiliate him…

That has already been done.

Ansem the Seeker of Lolcats wrote:

We need to come up with a plan to end SpongeBob as soon as possible. Any suggestions.

Plan #1: Put SpongeBob's crew on a boat and then love and tolerate them to death.

lol get it it's a spongebob trope
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Plan #10: Troll the Nickelodeon's, Viacom's, and Butch Hartman's twitter account. Butch Hartman is not the creator of SpongeBob but instead the creator of Fairly Oddparents (another dying show that has been on air far too long and lost all its quality).

Lol no don't do that

Last edited May 14, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT

Plan #10: Troll the Nickelodeon's, Viacom's, and Butch Hartman's twitter account. Butch Hartman is not the creator of SpongeBob but instead the creator of Fairly Oddparents (another dying show that has been on air far too long and lost all its quality).

Lol no don't do that

Is this supposed to be a raid now.

Plan #11: In order to cancel SpongeBob, we're going to… play a children's card game with his crew! Dun-dun-duuuuun! This will be no ordinary card game. This card game will take place… on a boat!

Plan #18: SpongeBob is worth $8 billion, two-thirds of Viacom's current value. We need to somehow devalue him. Then Hasbro will buy the rights to him and air it on the Hub so that he will be canceled.

Wheatley wrote:

Plan #19: Give 4Kids enough money to buy the franchise. They kill everything.

Horrible idea. They should stay bankrupt.

Mexx Android wrote:

Actually, Spongebob was one of my favorite shows back then but now the humor has gone stale….
Good-bye childhood!

Haven't we already realized that?

Our childhood has been destroyed by modernism, the shitty kind modernism, where there are stale jokes and culture references that are bad as Hitler himself.
Modernism is in Crash Bandicoot.

Modernism is in Disney.

Modernism is in everything now.

Our Childhood related to Television has been ruined

Thank god for the Internet.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:39AM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

Haven't we already realized that?

Our childhood has been destroyed by modernism, the shitty kind modernism, where there are stale jokes and culture references that are bad as Hitler himself.
Modernism is in Crash Bandicoot.

Modernism is in Disney.

Modernism is in everything now.

Our Childhood related to Television has been ruined

Thank god for the Internet.

Wasn't modernism already in existence back then?….
(Example: 90's disney shows?)

Mexx Android wrote:

Wasn't modernism already in existence back then?….
(Example: 90's disney shows?)

2004 Modernism, that was just the paradox that created this incident, you know, the time where Johnny Test was released as a TV Show on Cartoon Network?

Then, Out Of Jimmys Head appeared… that was a shit stain that created multiple shit stains that created this mess.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:51AM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

I thought that I had everybody on my side.

But then I went and blew it, all sky high

and now everyone won't even spare a passing glance.

all just because I ripped…. my pants.

Karmacharged wrote:

When Big Larry came 'round just to put him down,
Spongebob turned into a clown

Karmacharged wrote:

dang it ninja'd

And no girl ever wants to dance with a fool who went and,

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 10:47AM EDT

Plan #13: Sew Nickelodeon and hire a very good lawyer.

I don't mean to be a ass but do you know how many lawyers viacom has?

Add a couple of more lawyers, say 100 more and you'll get the effect.
Good luck, Mr. Phoenix

Mexx Android wrote:

I don't mean to be a ass but do you know how many lawyers viacom has?

Add a couple of more lawyers, say 100 more and you'll get the effect.
Good luck, Mr. Phoenix

We don't even have a good reason why to sew Nickelodeon. The show maybe shit, but it doesn't have a good reason to be sewed just because of it… unless….

Creepypasta, anyone?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 06:06PM EDT

Karmacharged wrote:

We don't even have a good reason why to sew Nickelodeon. The show maybe shit, but it doesn't have a good reason to be sewed just because of it… unless….

Creepypasta, anyone?

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:32PM EDT

Plan #20: I will hire Kaiba to buy the Krusty Krab and the Chum Bucket. Mr. Krabs and Plankton will be out of business and SpongeBob will have to look for another job. He will die from not being able to work for Mr. Krabs even though Kaiba would actually be slightly nicer than Mr. Krabs. This plan is so flawless that it is bound to work. If it were to fail than that would be inconceivable.

Plan #21: I will send an assassin to kill SpongeBob. I will hire Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. In fact she will be so menacing that SpongeBob will be unable to fight it. One kick from Osaka and SpongeBob will be sent to Super Weenie Hut Jr's.

Step 1, Get hired as a writer.
Step 2, Become the ONLY writer. Assassination, firing all of them, I don't care. Just do it.
Step 3, when the studio becomes reliant on you, write two episodes. One has a graphic rape scene, the other just flat-out denies/belittles Christianity (or some other major religion). They'll have to choose to either air one or have the show cancelled. Either way, Spongebob is GONE.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT

#23. Lock the current writing/directing staff in the broom closet. Last one standing gets his/her job back. Beg Stephen Hillenburg to come back, or force him at gunpoint. Hope that he returns the series to its original glory.

Mexx Android wrote:

Plan#24: Screw Spongebob. Let's kill iCarly.

Good idea because it would be quicker and easier to kill.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!