Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,283 total conversations in 9,484 threads

+ New Thread


Zach's Murder Thread

Last posted May 23, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT. Added May 15, 2012 at 07:28PM EDT
174 posts from 20 users

There haven’t been any lately, and they’re pretty fun. The rules are pretty simple. In 2 hours it will start, so you have to join before then. I’ll PM the murderer, and he/she will instruct me who to kill off first. You guys can comment, do simple actions (hide, get weapon, etc.) and/or try to figure out the murderer while the thread goes on, but no killing. Also, when you join, comment if you would like it to be a humorous murder mystery or a dramatic/horror story.
The adventure starts…
…Wait for it…
NOW

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Personally, I’d like to see things done kinda differently.

The “murderer” has a high powered hunting/sniper rifle and can pick off targets without anyone knowing.

It should be very dramatic, with a horror overtone, as this character simply picks people off one by one without warning.

At the same time, the “murderer” is really just a vigilante hunting down criminals worse than himself. He is up against a corrupt police force and a populace controlled by a major crime syndicate that makes themselves out as the “salvation of humanity” or something of that nature.

Dark, dramatic, and a unique tale that is very grey in its morality.

Might be too much for you to write, though.

But regardless, I’ll see if I can’t be in this.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Personally, I’d like to see things done kinda differently.

The “murderer” has a high powered hunting/sniper rifle and can pick off targets without anyone knowing.

It should be very dramatic, with a horror overtone, as this character simply picks people off one by one without warning.

At the same time, the “murderer” is really just a vigilante hunting down criminals worse than himself. He is up against a corrupt police force and a populace controlled by a major crime syndicate that makes themselves out as the “salvation of humanity” or something of that nature.

Dark, dramatic, and a unique tale that is very grey in its morality.

Might be too much for you to write, though.

But regardless, I’ll see if I can’t be in this.

This isn’t gray at all.

This is every damn movie with a rebellion.

And guns don’t make things cooler just because it has a gun.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Personally, I’d like to see things done kinda differently.

The “murderer” has a high powered hunting/sniper rifle and can pick off targets without anyone knowing.

It should be very dramatic, with a horror overtone, as this character simply picks people off one by one without warning.

At the same time, the “murderer” is really just a vigilante hunting down criminals worse than himself. He is up against a corrupt police force and a populace controlled by a major crime syndicate that makes themselves out as the “salvation of humanity” or something of that nature.

Dark, dramatic, and a unique tale that is very grey in its morality.

Might be too much for you to write, though.

But regardless, I’ll see if I can’t be in this.

I’m planning on creative ways for him to kill them. It’ll probably be that everyone is in a group unless they choose to hide or something.

Cale wrote:

This isn’t gray at all.

This is every damn movie with a rebellion.

And guns don’t make things cooler just because it has a gun.

You may not think it’s grey, but lemme make this clear:

The “murderer” is a cold blooded, ruthless killer. That much will be made clear. And the syndicate will not have to do much to make the population believe it, because how would you feel if people just started randomly turning up dead with gunshot wounds?

Also, yes, guns DO make everything cooler.

Zach wrote:

I’m planning on creative ways for him to kill them. It’ll probably be that everyone is in a group unless they choose to hide or something.

The killer can appear by day to be just another citizen, if that helps the story.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Are there phases? How often do we need to check on the thread? If this is a thread that requires constant attention, I can’t join.

Unless you are the murderer you don’t need to be in constant contact. i plan for it to be kind of like this

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:01PM EDT

@Skitch
In a half of an hour Ill make the players list, and count the tally for humor or serious. I’ll also choose and PM the murderer, and he’ll PM me back who he wants killed first. Then I’ll start the story, establish the setting, etc. etc.

PLAYER LIST:
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch the Wolf
Pan the Man
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Explosive Lasers
Lopunny
SwaGIR
Alejandro

Serious:1
Funny:3

I’ll PM the Murderer and write the first portion. It should be up within an hour.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT

And we begin.
>Everyone at Zach’s home
>Playing Rock Band
>Pyro is a huge tool
>He chose “Through the Fire and the Flames”
>Skitch, Lasers, and Cheese Stick leave next
>They failed “Seven Nation Army”
>ashamed.gif
>Karzkae leaves too
>He tried “Kool for Cats” on drums and vocals
>(he failed)
>Zach, Alejandro and Pan playing “Fat Bottom Girls”
>Everyone came back down after a minute of pouting
>Except Karzkae, but he’s just a sore loser
>Hears loud scream
>Everyone thinks it’s Alejandro
>He gets really into his Queen singing
>Its not
>Everyone runs upstairs
>Not really, we finish the band rotation
>Then we go up
>Find Karzkae dead
>Explosive Lasers hypervhentalating in the fetal position
>Karzkae’s neck is slit
>Everyone looks at eachother
>"It seems we have a murderer" states Lopunny
>youdontsay.jpg
>1 down. 12 left

Player List
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch the Wolf
Pan the Man
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Explosive Lasers
Lopunny

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

And we begin.
>Everyone at Zach’s home
>Playing Rock Band
>Pyro is a huge tool
>He chose “Through the Fire and the Flames”
>Skitch, Lasers, and Cheese Stick leave next
>They failed “Seven Nation Army”
>ashamed.gif
>Karzkae leaves too
>He tried “Kool for Cats” on drums and vocals
>(he failed)
>Zach, Alejandro and Pan playing “Fat Bottom Girls”
>Everyone came back down after a minute of pouting
>Except Karzkae, but he’s just a sore loser
>Hears loud scream
>Everyone thinks it’s Alejandro
>He gets really into his Queen singing
>Its not
>Everyone runs upstairs
>Not really, we finish the band rotation
>Then we go up
>Find Karzkae dead
>Explosive Lasers hypervhentalating in the fetal position
>Karzkae’s neck is slit
>Everyone looks at eachother
>"It seems we have a murderer" states Lopunny
>youdontsay.jpg
>1 down. 12 left

Player List
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch the Wolf
Pan the Man
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Explosive Lasers
Lopunny

>mfw I’m not on the player list

Aww man, where was i when this sweet murder based thread came to be?

Can i be involved in some way, like a pizza guy at the ending when you all find out who the killer is and i walk in and get murdered in some horrible way that is not humane in the slightest?

GIANTDAD wrote:

Aww man, where was i when this sweet murder based thread came to be?

Can i be involved in some way, like a pizza guy at the ending when you all find out who the killer is and i walk in and get murdered in some horrible way that is not humane in the slightest?

Don’t worry, I’ll put you in

>SwaGIR picks up Explosive Lasers
>Comforts him
>The rest discuss the murder suspects
>It was one of the people who went upstairs
>That narrows down to 5 people
>Admiral Serious shoves them into the master bedroom
>"They’ll stay here untill we decide what to do" he said
>"WE SHOULD BURN THEM ALIVE IN THE ROOM"
>Don’t think I need to say who suggested that
>Pan the Man can’t take it
>He orders Japanese food
>Special promo: every order comes with 10 mangas
>Delivery gets here
>Why, it’s none other than Seal Clubba, the stripper/delivery man
>He goes into the master bedroom
>Gives Saporian a super mega ultra lap dance
>The others come in to watch, except Serious
>Still doesn’t trust them
>All of the sudden, everyone hears a muffled shout
>Rush into the kitchen
>Serious is Dead.
>All 10 Mangas down his throat
>No one payed attention to who was/wasn’t in the bedroom
>2 Down. 11 Left

Player List
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch
Pan
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Lasers
Lopunny
SwaGIR
Alejandro

>Explosive Lasers furiously “throwing the mouse against the wall”
>Everyone teling him to stop
>The lap dance didn’t help the fapping
>Saporian is laying on the floor
>Stuck in his “O” Face
>Lopunny Takes the bodies outside
>Pyro incinerates them
>Everyone in the master bedroom except Zach
>He went into the guest room
>He wanted to watch the burning
>In the master room, Lasers stops fapping and Saporian recovers
>They hear a high pitched shriek
>Run to the guest room
>Zach is on the ground outside
>All his limbs are broken
>Skitch says:
>"Looks like this Softboiled egg was puts on sunglasses Cracked"
>YEEEEEEEEEEAH
>3 Down. 10 Left

Player List
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch
Pan
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Lasers
Lopunny
SwaGIR
Alejandro

EDIT That’s the last murder for tonight. I’ll post more tomorrow.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

>Thinks to myself if I should call the police
>Nah, I’ll go there in person
>Goes to get my bike from the garage that I road over here with
>Goes and rides to the Police station and tells them about the killings

>Slowly gets up to find Pan getting double teamed
>Realizes I will never get a lap dance from a real woman that loves me
>Deep depression
>Forever alone
>Realizes I have the internet
>Together alone
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
>Smells like barbecue sauce

Don’t fret none my bitches, I’m back
>Alejandro recovering his testicles
>Zarathh returns
>Reports that everyone except the 10 left are dead
>Except the angry russian on the phone
>Saporian finally finds the source of the smell
>It was Lopunny’s pizza
>It was topped with BBQ Chicken
>Skitch hates BBQ
>Flips the table
>Time for bed
>Everyone goes off in pairs/trios to sleep
>Except Explosive Lasers
>No one wants to be near him
>He’s, err, covered
>Wake up the next morning
>Everyone meets up downstairs besides Lasers
>He was embarrassed
>Alejandro plays Great Gig in the Sky on piano
>Cheese Stick sings along
> Like this
>Cowboy hat dude is Alejandro and the woman is Cheese
>’Tis a tribute to the fallen
>Pyro needs to use bathroom
>Goes to the upstairs shitter
>Loud scream
>Here we go again
>Pyro runs outside
>Begins shooting flames eere whurr
>Others go up to see why
>Find Explosive Lasers
>Silly Pony, Plastic Bags don’t go over your air holes
>4 Down. 9 Left

Player List
Zacharias
Admiral Serious
Skitch
Pan
Zarathh
Karzkae
Cheese Stick
Saporian
Pyro
Explosive Lasers
Lopunny
SwaGIR
Alejandro

Last edited May 16, 2012 at 06:59PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!