Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,721 total conversations in 9,550 threads

+ New Thread


Best Pony Poll

Last posted May 20, 2012 at 07:31PM EDT. Added May 18, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT
70 posts from 40 users

Okay, so I’ve been interested, KYM. Who’s best pony in your opinion?
Fluttershy is mine.
Twilight Sparkle: 0
Rainbow Dash: 0
Fluttershy: 1
Applejack: 0
Pinkie Pie: 0
Rarity: 0

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT

We can have pony content outside of the pony general.

MDF, if you try to derail threads, you could be banned.

As far as it goes, Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, because I enjoy athletic characters with dominant personalities. A similar thing goes to Emi from Katawa Shoujo and Korra from Legend of Korra.

Don’t worry, MDF. I’ve got this covered.

Sorry, Alejandro. It’s best if all pony related content is directed towards the pony general.

Posting ponies outside of this thread never leads to anything good, sadly. Again, sorry.

Edit: Honestly, I find the total pony purge to be stupid. But, children will be children.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Don’t worry, MDF. I’ve got this covered.

Sorry, Alejandro. It’s best if all pony related content is directed towards the pony general.

Posting ponies outside of this thread never leads to anything good, sadly. Again, sorry.

Edit: Honestly, I find the total pony purge to be stupid. But, children will be children.

No prob, Bob. Won’t happen again.
Also wow, I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever gotten that much negative karma.

Chris wrote:

We can have pony content outside of the pony general.

MDF, if you try to derail threads, you could be banned.

As far as it goes, Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, because I enjoy athletic characters with dominant personalities. A similar thing goes to Emi from Katawa Shoujo and Korra from Legend of Korra.

A ton of people do it. No need to point fingers.
Notice I didn’t actually do anything.
But still, please don’t neg-spam just because it’s a pony post.
-

Anyway, as I have no interest in this thread, I’ll leave. Kind of a dick move to barge in anyway.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

No prob, Bob. Won’t happen again.
Also wow, I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever gotten that much negative karma.

Just trying to save you from irrational hate. And in truth, I’d say it’s hard to pick a favorite one. Every character has their merits. If I was forced to choose, I’d probably go with Pinkie Pie.

Alejandro wrote:

No prob, Bob. Won’t happen again.
Also wow, I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever gotten that much negative karma.

Don’t worry about it, this can be a good moment to learn the userbase to grow up and move on.

We had a favorite Pokemon thread a while back, I don’t see how we should suddenly look at this thread differently. Dats racism yo.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Don’t worry about it, this can be a good moment to learn the userbase to grow up and move on.

We had a favorite Pokemon thread a while back, I don’t see how we should suddenly look at this thread differently. Dats racism yo.

I love you, man.

You too, Chris.

Seriously, guys? Nobody here has mentioned Twilight Sparkle yet?

I like her intelligence and her somewhat sarcastic personality. As for the inevitable negging I am about to get:


Come at me bros. I ain’t scared of your negkarma.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

I Argee with Alejandro, and I’m pretty sure I don’t have to Explain why, also Twilight is 2nd Best Pony.

Inb4 Thomas Nair gets his jimmys rustled and negs everyone.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT

Internet meme wrote:

If I say Applejack will I be rejected by my pony brethren in a manner most awful
Applejack is best pony though

For your crimes against the brony community, you shall be banished to the everfree forest FOREVER!
May celestia have mercy on your pitiful soul…

Alright, I’ll be serious and throw a vote in for Rainbow Dash

Purely because I use that name in Urban Terror.

But I’m really more curious about how this thread has gotten this far, considering what usually happens. I take this as evidence that attitudes toward MLP [on this forum] is sitting on that rebounding curve on the hate scale where MLP hate exceeded critical mass and sharply swung in the reverse. Now it is more irritating to see people complain about MLP than MLP itself, even among those who dislike it.

We’ve seen similar phenomenon happen to other fandoms

EG: There was a point where Twilight hate was at an all time high and everyone was talking about how shitty it was…even me. But at one point people started saying “I’m sick of Twilight but I’m more sick of all the bitching about it” and attitudes against Twilight reversed polarity at a shocking rate on Facebook, IRL and the various messageboards I posted on at the time.

Now if someone started a Twilight thread here, I won’t care. I’m done bitching about it.

I think we are seeing something like that here, but on this particular forum and towards MLP.

I’m surprised no one picked rarity yet.

…………….

What you thought i was going to? Oh hell no. I prefer nice quiet people like fluttershy.

FLUTTERSHY IS MINE ALEJANDRO, IF YOU WANNA KEEP HER THEN LETS HAVE A BEAR KNUCKLE CAGE FIGHT!

Click for a better view of why Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony.

Spoilers: It’s her punctual nature.

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT

Twilight sparkle is a great pony…Now i’m not sure if i should pick her or fluttershy….

I still have to have that bear knuckle cage fight with him though….

Zarathh wrote:

I mean, Rainbow Dash has her own personal tank. She’s that awesome.

Rainbow Dash is the most badass pony ever.
Fluttershy is my 2nd favorite.
Pinkie Pie is 3rd.

So I can side with all of you guys.
These three are the best ponies.
But I hate the shipping. D:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!