Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Seal clubba's unbelievably shitty drawing thread

Last posted Jun 01, 2012 at 09:23PM EDT. Added May 20, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT
63 posts from 20 users

Okay people, it's time i get out my shell and start drawing.

however, unlike most drawing threads where people draw as good as they can i am going to draw as shitty as possible and I'm going to give you the results.

Normally i would try to draw as hard as i can but i am far to poor to afford a drawing tablet so i am going to be stuck with using a mouse. I don't have a scanner either so i can't grab a pencil and some paper and show it to you.

But can take pictures on my laptop so i can try and show you that, maybe, probably not though.

So people!

Give me your best shot KYM

I'M LOOKIN AT YOU THOMAS NAIR.

Last edited May 20, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS, I THINK I'M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FOR THE NEXT 13 HOURS.

(I need to sleep and then go to school)

SWEET DREAMS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Last edited May 20, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT

Greninja wrote:

Draw Various KYM users (including me) planning a suprise attack near the Entrance to the Troll's Den. Cheese Stick will be Leeroy Jenkins.

Oh shit this one's gonna be tough.

This may take awhile….

Okay some more requests, this should be fun. I might have to draw Lord Vordred with a pencil and some paper.

Alright I'm done.

Ill do your later lord.

That is as perfect as the circle is gonna get.

Last edited May 21, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

Sorry for not getting your request done yet Lord, i Promise ill try to get in it by tomorrow though!

Just don't erase me from time you magnificent timelord…

Joe Amethyst wrote:

I anxiously await what you have in store, seal.

Calm down man. I was going to start drawing in a minute or two. I just got done playing skyrim and i was going to try and post some of the art that i have on my drawing pad.

I should have made a rule list….

You guy's did not know how hard this was to draw. Put in mind that I'm using a mouse and MS paint for all this. Not only that but i panicked and rushed as fast as i could.

These standards are unbelievably shitty.

Sorry guy's. I got a lot of work to do. Ill get back to drawing tomorrow when i get back home from school. I promise ill work on drawing tomorrow.

professorcheese wrote:

You're still in school? No break yet?

Yeah apparently. But i only have 6 or 7 day's left so it's just 1 week then.

professorcheese wrote:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Then you can
with everyone.

The problem is that i just took a series of hard tests at my school and I'm not sure how well i did i on them. Other than that i guess i can do nothing but dick around until my times up.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!