Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,969 total conversations in 8,866 threads

+ New Thread

Where should the Laundry Room Viking go?

Last posted May 27, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT. Added May 24, 2012 at 11:13AM EDT
19 posts from 11 users

Well?

May 24, 2012 at 11:13AM EDT

*demonic voice*
I shall only say this once, so follow my lead, exactly. You can start by going up the stairs, to the crypt. Grab the book from the skeletons and pass into the Pit of the Pendulum. Knock over the column, then go into the King’s Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key to lead you to the Chamber of the Secret Markers. Match the symbols on the right hand side to those on the left. Then pass into the room of the ancient warriors. Place yourself into the correct armor, and open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue, and you may be headed to the room of the secret password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it to open the door to the Pharaoh’s Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to the Quicksand bog, where you can smash through to the Dark Forest. But beware of the Temple Guards which may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you’ll enter the Jester’s Porch. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you’ll gain entry to the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Free them of their binds to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to the proper king. Then race through the pit, climb the ledges, race down the stairs and back through the temple gate. The choices are yours, and yours to make if you want to escape the laundry room, viking warrior.

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT
May 24, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT

Go to the amusement park to watch an intense game of chess.

May 24, 2012 at 12:01PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

*demonic voice*
I shall only say this once, so follow my lead, exactly. You can start by going up the stairs, to the crypt. Grab the book from the skeletons and pass into the Pit of the Pendulum. Knock over the column, then go into the King’s Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key to lead you to the Chamber of the Secret Markers. Match the symbols on the right hand side to those on the left. Then pass into the room of the ancient warriors. Place yourself into the correct armor, and open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue, and you may be headed to the room of the secret password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it to open the door to the Pharaoh’s Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to the Quicksand bog, where you can smash through to the Dark Forest. But beware of the Temple Guards which may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you’ll enter the Jester’s Porch. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you’ll gain entry to the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Free them of their binds to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to the proper king. Then race through the pit, climb the ledges, race down the stairs and back through the temple gate. The choices are yours, and yours to make if you want to escape the laundry room, viking warrior.

I was hoping to have a shoop thread, actually. :|

May 24, 2012 at 12:16PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

I was hoping to have a shoop thread, actually. :|

Oh. Sorry about that. I’m a noob when it comes to photoshopping stuff.

May 24, 2012 at 12:19PM EDT

Let’s find out where he goes…

Shoop there it is!

Last edited May 24, 2012 at 12:53PM EDT
May 24, 2012 at 12:28PM EDT

Would anyone mind if I use their images here for my blog? I’ll give credit.

May 24, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT

Here ya go MDF, just for you.

I don’t care you you use my images, just a lil props :)

May 24, 2012 at 01:39PM EDT

S’okay if you put this on your blog, although I would like a mention.

May 24, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT

May 24, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT

boy am i having fun… Captain Morgan + PaintShop Pro = good times

May 24, 2012 at 05:08PM EDT

And here’s why I’m bad at shooping.

May 25, 2012 at 05:25PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!