Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

312,444 total conversations in 9,690 threads

+ New Thread

What Reddits do you frequent, if any?

Last posted May 31, 2012 at 03:28PM EDT. Added May 31, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT
17 posts from 8 users

I usually visit the Pokemon, Top Gear, F7U12, ClassicRage, TF2, Minecraft, Jokes, and Yugioh Subreddits. It’s kind of a long list…

William Schnell wrote:

I usually visit the Pokemon, Top Gear, F7U12, ClassicRage, TF2, Minecraft, Jokes, and Yugioh Subreddits. It’s kind of a long list…

F7U12

Are you insane, or just masochistic?

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 01:55AM EDT

Piano wrote:

F7U12

Are you insane, or just masochistic?

Well, some of the comics in the Top section aren’t quite as bad as the newer ones, in my opinion.

Please don’t judge me

Anyway, my usual subreddits are:

TheLastAirbender
Funny
Circlejerk
Circlebroke
Askscience
ExplainLikeI’mFive
Facepalm
TalesFromTechSupport
BestOf
TodayILearned
PropagandaPosters
Vexillology
TerribleFacebookMemes
Knives
Logophilia (Words, not logos)
WorldNews
DepthHub

And a couple more that I’ve probably forgotten.

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 02:28AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

There is actually a spaceclop sub reddit.

I’m not going to link to it for obvious reasons.

Haha, a sincere fuck you for telling me about that. I just had to visit it. Anyways, I maintain that spacedicks is worse and here is why. I’m assuming that that subreddit was intended to be used for posting R34, but people are just posting pics of horse genitalia from the few pics I saw. Frankly, I am quite desensitized to that, but it is still unpleasant to see the close-ups. Though they had one titled “equine riding brave cowboy cock”, I draw the line at zoophelia and refused to click on that. Spacedicks has mutilation of human genitals and mutilated dead people. I find this completely unbearable and nothing I saw on spaceclop was worse than that, well except the beastiality.
There was only one thing that really disturbed me. They had a lyra sex doll. What the fuck man?
To recap, unless you want to burn your eyes, don’t visit these sick sick places.

Dac wrote:

Haha, a sincere fuck you for telling me about that. I just had to visit it. Anyways, I maintain that spacedicks is worse and here is why. I’m assuming that that subreddit was intended to be used for posting R34, but people are just posting pics of horse genitalia from the few pics I saw. Frankly, I am quite desensitized to that, but it is still unpleasant to see the close-ups. Though they had one titled “equine riding brave cowboy cock”, I draw the line at zoophelia and refused to click on that. Spacedicks has mutilation of human genitals and mutilated dead people. I find this completely unbearable and nothing I saw on spaceclop was worse than that, well except the beastiality.
There was only one thing that really disturbed me. They had a lyra sex doll. What the fuck man?
To recap, unless you want to burn your eyes, don’t visit these sick sick places.

Reddit is 4chan, with upvoting. So basically, it’s the same thing with less OC.

Dac wrote:

だっくさん は 大学 です。

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 03:04PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

だっくさん は 大学 です。

Mr. Duck is a university? I don’t think google translator worked right
@MDF

My jimmies can’t be rustled.
Edit: Jesus, typing on my iPhone just fucks me up beyond belief

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT

Dac wrote:

Mr. Duck is a university? I don’t think google translator worked right
@MDF

My jimmies can’t be rustled.
Edit: Jesus, typing on my iPhone just fucks me up beyond belief

Sorry, だっくさん は 大好き です。I don’t have a katakana keyboard on my phone, so the Japanese translation of your name is だっく さん. Everything else is a mistake on my part.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!