Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,303 total conversations in 9,283 threads

+ New Thread

Attention KYM users.

Last posted Jun 02, 2012 at 05:49AM EDT. Added Jun 01, 2012 at 09:49PM EDT
25 posts from 23 users

Forget Friday or Saturday, it’s everyday for us.

Last edited Jun 01, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT
Jun 01, 2012 at 09:50PM EDT

@OP
Big whoop, wanna cuddle about it?

Last edited Jun 01, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT
Jun 01, 2012 at 09:59PM EDT

(The trash being thrown is a metaphor for your post…)

Last edited Jun 01, 2012 at 10:01PM EDT
Jun 01, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT

VanManner wrote:

No, I’m living with my family.

You can’t have sex with a family though

oh wait you’re American nevermind

Jun 01, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

I’m not alone… I just don’t have anyone near me that will talk to me…Oh wait I’m alone.

Jun 01, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT

Meh, there’s always phone sex.

Jun 01, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT

Have you seen people?

>implying that being alone is a bad thing

loljustkiddingimsoalone

Jun 01, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT

>mfw I’m hanging with friends right now and playing vidya and watching LOST.

Jun 01, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT

Hahaha…. sob

Last edited Jun 01, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT
Jun 01, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

>mfw sonic the hedgehog critiquing my dating life

Jun 02, 2012 at 12:25AM EDT

Fridge wrote:

>mfw this thread

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah, yeah, yeah
Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein’ everything, the time is goin’ Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’ Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)
Kickin’ in the front seat Sittin’ in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?
It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin’ down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin’ forward to the weekend
7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it
Kickin’ in the front seat Sittin’ in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?
It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/friday-lyrics-rebecca-black.html ] Gettin’ down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin’ forward to the weekend
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’) We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today
Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes after … wards I don’t want this weekend to end
R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat) In the back seat (In the back seat) I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!) (C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all
It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin’ down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Jun 02, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT

Joke’s on you,I have 4 cats and two brothers to share bedroom with.

Jun 02, 2012 at 03:43AM EDT

Just to let you know, it happened again: A thread with no view count but post counts.

But on topic: I’m not alone.

Jun 02, 2012 at 03:48AM EDT

Sh-shut up Sonic. I have emotional problems and it’s hard to find irl friends.

Jun 02, 2012 at 05:47AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!