Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,691 total conversations in 9,065 threads

+ New Thread

Alternative Universe: KYM Edition

Last posted Jul 28, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT. Added Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT
496 posts from 51 users

As said on the title,this is an Alternative Universe ’’creation’’ thread for KYM. Here you post drawings, stories, images, etc… of KYM set in a Alternative Realm (DUHHHHH, I’m a idiot)

You can post here your creations as well!

I’m gonna be posting drawings of users avatars set in this other world. Hopefully you guys might help give your avatars a back-story…
(Also please if you’re gonna ask someone a request, pm them. I don’t want thread filled with cluster fucks of requests)

Anyways lets see where this goes! And I shall post the first drawing!

The Odd Family:

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 08:00PM EDT
Jun 04, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT

Cpt. Douglas J Falcon: Badass

(Regarding to J Falcon: I’m sorry I couldn’t find a specific Twisted Metal Character, man. But I hope you like it)

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:44PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Cpt. Douglas J Falcon: Badass

(Regarding to J Falcon: I’m sorry I couldn’t find a specific Twisted Metal Character, man. But I hope you like it)

whatever. i WOULD have liked Needles Kane (NOT SWEET TOOTH DAMNIT) or Mr. Grimm.

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:45PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

whatever. i WOULD have liked Needles Kane (NOT SWEET TOOTH DAMNIT) or Mr. Grimm.

I actually based a couple of things off Mr.Grimm. But I found it hard to mix the both and yet resemble Falcon. I’ll try better next time.

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:50PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I actually based a couple of things off Mr.Grimm. But I found it hard to mix the both and yet resemble Falcon. I’ll try better next time.

notice the OR in my sentence. i didn’t care, really.

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT

>implying im complaining

>Counter-Implications
>Double posting in desperate defense

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:53PM EDT

Now now guys….
Let’s not start a shitstorm…

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT

Cale wrote:

>Counter-Implications

>implying i’m defending
now, just as Mexican said, shut up and don’t start a shitstorm.

Last edited Jun 04, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT
Jun 04, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT

Cale wrote:

>Counter-Implications

>Right-facing arrow
>Second-person narrative

Jun 04, 2012 at 09:58PM EDT

>Alternate Universe thread
>Nobody discussing Alternate Universe

Jun 04, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

>Alternate Universe thread
>Nobody discussing Alternate Universe

…Can’t say you’re wrong, sir.

Jun 04, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT

well… um….
…………………
I NEED TO WRITE A BACKSTORY

ILL BE BACK

Jun 04, 2012 at 11:12PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

My avatars back story is HERE
His name Naoi Ayato

You’re Avatar…
was a boy….
this entire time….

Give me a moment

Jun 04, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT

I want to shoot someone really badly right now…
I’ve been mistaken as a girl so many times…
Im from texas guns are so easy to get a hold of…

Jun 04, 2012 at 11:27PM EDT

I need to get my scanner working and start posting drawings.

Regardless, Mexican is the best guy ever. Since I don’t have a set avatar and I don’t want to be goddamn Sweetie Belle, a Slowpoke dressed as a TF2 Soldier should fit if you need to make a representation of me.

And I’m not asking you to.

Just saying.

Jun 05, 2012 at 01:07AM EDT

Ann Hiro’s avatar is a boy?!?! But…but…(s)he’s so sexy…?

I’m so confused. I guess I have a back story for my avatar now, though.

It’s a long story that starts with me looking at Ann Hiro’s avatar and ends with Milhouse killing a kitten. I’m leaving out the middle part, but feel free to use your imagination.

Jun 05, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

My avatars back story is HERE
His name Naoi Ayato

I freaking watched an anime that my sister was watching on T.V. that was recording the anime. It had that guy along with other people in it too. Freaking humans trapped in some sort purgatory like realm. Where a lot of people in it are supposed to be human and act really good at human. When actuality they are NPCs…freaking Matrix stuff, man…

Also back when your Avatar was alive, his dad was a dick to him, until his dad gotten terribly sick and decided to smile and be nice when his son comes to him. I still don’t know how the kid died though…didn’t watch the show again for a while.

Angel Beats is a pretty funny anime ontop of that.

Jun 05, 2012 at 06:28AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

I freaking watched an anime that my sister was watching on T.V. that was recording the anime. It had that guy along with other people in it too. Freaking humans trapped in some sort purgatory like realm. Where a lot of people in it are supposed to be human and act really good at human. When actuality they are NPCs…freaking Matrix stuff, man…

Also back when your Avatar was alive, his dad was a dick to him, until his dad gotten terribly sick and decided to smile and be nice when his son comes to him. I still don’t know how the kid died though…didn’t watch the show again for a while.

Angel Beats is a pretty funny anime ontop of that.

Neither the books, anime, or manga ever explained how he died.

Jun 05, 2012 at 11:00AM EDT

>implying i’m defending
now, just as Mexican said, shut up and don’t start a shitstorm.

>Getting mad
>Taking things personally

>Shitstorms

Jun 05, 2012 at 11:55AM EDT

p-p-please. I-I’m a boy…

DO LOOK LIKE A GIRL? I’LL SHOW YOU!

NOW TELL ME I’M PRETTY!

Jun 05, 2012 at 12:02PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

p-p-please. I-I’m a boy…

DO LOOK LIKE A GIRL? I’LL SHOW YOU!

NOW TELL ME I’M PRETTY!

NO! This is not a shipping thread!

Anyways I’m getting to work with your character. But remember this an Atl place, so your character might look differently

( In the Alt Universe there is a city of MLP. Which is one of the current biggest cities in the country of KYM)

Jun 05, 2012 at 12:14PM EDT

I am a creeper, who works for the BLU team as a Spy.
Has a Kill rate of: 2.51
A brony (considered his waifu as RD).
Socially Awkward.

Da And.

(Scarred)

Jun 05, 2012 at 12:30PM EDT

I’m a wartortle named Microwave Absurdity. Because androids.

Jun 05, 2012 at 12:51PM EDT

Herobrine wrote:

My avatars story.

You’re character is a nice and silent person. Though he stalks everyone whenever he has the time. You’ll mostly find him dark or isolated places. His house is on a mountain, where there is thick fog surrounding. CheeseStick is badly in love with him, Herobrine…. Not so much.

And there! Also, never stare too long at his eyes.

(Your always welcome to change the information here, my friend.)

Jun 05, 2012 at 12:59PM EDT

>Augmentations
>Long Hair

Jun 05, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

Ann Hiro’s avatar is a boy?!?! But…but…(s)he’s so sexy…?

I’m so confused. I guess I have a back story for my avatar now, though.

It’s a long story that starts with me looking at Ann Hiro’s avatar and ends with Milhouse killing a kitten. I’m leaving out the middle part, but feel free to use your imagination.

Your name is Milhouse Bilhouse. You lurk around the capital of KYM, taking care of illegal sponsorship, obvious trolling, and any other type of bullshit. You are mostly sociable but you have developed some psychological problems (Killing kittens is your fetish). You currently have no girlfriend nor wife since your in love with your work, but you’ll meet someone soon. You live in a country side, where a lot of cats roam around. Those poor kitties….

Jun 05, 2012 at 01:47PM EDT

@To Ric:

You are Ric Tesla. You’re life is quite simple though shit happens now and then.

You are one of the new generations of Orcs know as ’’Teslas’’. Though there were previous generations of Teslas, your generation is first to ever be civilized and known to control there aggression and rage. This led to new race to finally come out to the public. This happened 100 years ago and know you are a young adult.

Now lets stop talking crap and talk about you. You live in a small town with other different races. This somehow comforts you, knowing that there are other people that are as weird looking as you. Your body is slowly growing into the mass and muscle your race naturally has, hopefully and finally giving you the true appearance of a Tesla you always wanted. But, just like humans, you might grow differently and not develop the muscular body that you always wanted. You are a conduit of electricity, like most Teslas, but you can’t use them in public places (Fucking laws….). So instead you carry a large hammer.

You are a nice person. Your talkative as well, talking about video games, shows or any other certain topic. You spend your times doing mostly whatever the hell you want, until you have to go to work. You work in repairing and engineering, which is cool but at times gets boring.

You have plenty of friends but two people seem to stand out the most (You sometimes suspect they might be the same person). They like to talk to you a lot but they seem to touch a bunch, which at this point should just be something consider more then ‘’Sexual Harassment’’. But still you tolerate there actions, though it bothers you at times.

All and all, you’re a friendly person which anyone can talk to. But remember, though you are evolved species, you’re still an Orc. Even as good or civilized your race has become, in they’res and your subconscious, you guys are still the sadistic, blood-thirsty, violent, aggressive people you were in the past.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 03:51PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@To Ric:

You are Ric Tesla. You’re life is quite simple though shit happens now and then.

You are one of the new generations of Orcs know as ’’Teslas’’. Though there were previous generations of Teslas, your generation is first to ever be civilized and known to control there aggression and rage. This led to new race to finally come out to the public. This happened 100 years ago and know you are a young adult.

Now lets stop talking crap and talk about you. You live in a small town with other different races. This somehow comforts you, knowing that there are other people that are as weird looking as you. Your body is slowly growing into the mass and muscle your race naturally has, hopefully and finally giving you the true appearance of a Tesla you always wanted. But, just like humans, you might grow differently and not develop the muscular body that you always wanted. You are a conduit of electricity, like most Teslas, but you can’t use them in public places (Fucking laws….). So instead you carry a large hammer.

You are a nice person. Your talkative as well, talking about video games, shows or any other certain topic. You spend your times doing mostly whatever the hell you want, until you have to go to work. You work in repairing and engineering, which is cool but at times gets boring.

You have plenty of friends but two people seem to stand out the most (You sometimes suspect they might be the same person). They like to talk to you a lot but they seem to touch a bunch, which at this point should just be something consider more then ‘’Sexual Harassment’’. But still you tolerate there actions, though it bothers you at times.

All and all, you’re a friendly person which anyone can talk to. But remember, though you are evolved species, you’re still an Orc. Even as good or civilized your race has become, in they’res and your subconscious, you guys are still the sadistic, blood-thirsty, violent, aggressive people you were in the past.

(Okay I’m done with Ric! I might add stuff if a couple of things aren’t clear yet.)

Anyways who should I do next?

Jun 05, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT

In a galaxy far far away…. farther than the Star Wars galaxy, lived the Catopians.
They were a gracious and sweet people. They cared about everyone and everything.
One day, after 9 weeks of waiting, the Cat Family was expecting their newborn kittens. After 30 minutes of painful deliveries it had happened. They were blessed with 2 kittens. One, who was destined to be an internet meme Nyan. The other, a clumsy runt named Skittles. Nyan was the favorable one. He turned out successful in every way. Skittles however, was treated like a second class citizen… until one day she found the internets. These internets changed her life after she found a website called Know Your Meme. She created an account, changed her name, and she’s being doing the same ever since.

Jun 05, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT

professorcheese wrote:

In a galaxy far far away…. farther than the Star Wars galaxy, lived the Catopians.
They were a gracious and sweet people. They cared about everyone and everything.
One day, after 9 weeks of waiting, the Cat Family was expecting their newborn kittens. After 30 minutes of painful deliveries it had happened. They were blessed with 2 kittens. One, who was destined to be an internet meme Nyan. The other, a clumsy runt named Skittles. Nyan was the favorable one. He turned out successful in every way. Skittles however, was treated like a second class citizen… until one day she found the internets. These internets changed her life after she found a website called Know Your Meme. She created an account, changed her name, and she’s being doing the same ever since.

Your post is probably the only post that has a entertaining back story I have read so far…

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 07:36PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 07:34PM EDT

Steam Gust was once a great inventor in the mountaintop city of Nimbus, the capital city of pterosaur kind. His creations adorned the armor and weaponry of near every soldier, gear and steam mechanisms of all kinds. When the Great Industrial War of 7219 held all of Dinosaurchestrum in battle, Steam was called to arms in a military draft. He left the country of Pterran and ventured to the heart of Kenddrest to directly combat the Kendrosaur army. In the Battle for Wind Fields, a strange wall of light enveloped the battlefield (oddly, it felt like it was composed of pure love, silly as that sounds) and the force momentarily depleted his magical wards. With the wards failed, a trio of Kendrosaur mages cast a teleportation spell, intending to send him to his death in the abyss of space, but instead sent him to an entirely different world. In this world, he found a strange computing device and the Internet (some sort of series of tubes or something). He renamed himself Wsxdas, ancient longneck for ‘Scribe of Worlds’, and set out to learn all he could of the native humans.

In laymans terms, a steampunk intergalactic soldier pterodactyl.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 08:22PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 08:21PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

(Okay I’m done with Ric! I might add stuff if a couple of things aren’t clear yet.)

Anyways who should I do next?

I love it!
And I like the back plate concept! It seems more stylish and better then my idea!

Jun 05, 2012 at 08:21PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

DO ME NEXT

You will be a prince of chaos, destruction… and lust.

Jun 05, 2012 at 09:03PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

NO! This is not a shipping thread!

Anyways I’m getting to work with your character. But remember this an Atl place, so your character might look differently

( In the Alt Universe there is a city of MLP. Which is one of the current biggest cities in the country of KYM)

9 hours ago…
plus everyone knows me as Ann, or Ann Hiro

Jun 05, 2012 at 09:13PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

I love it!
And I like the back plate concept! It seems more stylish and better then my idea!

You’re welcome!

Those back plates is where you basically preservation and use of the electricity that all Teslas have.

But not all electricity is the same electricity…. There’s more then one type of Tesla.

(I’ll soon make a Tesla anatomy and the different type of Tesla there are. But let me finish a few of the other people. In the meantime….Make a story here, post drawings…Or masturbate. YOUR CHOICE!)

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 09:13PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

DO ME NEXT

‘’Gentlemen, let’s have a sexy party.’’

(The wing are mostly used for intimidation rather then flying.
You can make them pop in and out.)

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT

Do you want me to write a backstory for my avatar or my avatar in the alternative universe?
Either way I want to be drawn.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

Do you want me to write a backstory for my avatar or my avatar in the alternative universe?
Either way I want to be drawn.

All user read this message here
I do enjoy making drawings but just like I said at the top of the first thread, I don’t want this thread to turn into a cluster fuck of requests. So to those people who are waiting, i’ll make your drawings and to those who want me to draw them, please take it easy on me and post your request when you feel it’s appropriate to post.

Now enough of my bitching. Ya i’ll make your drawing, just post your backstory of your avatar in this Alt universe.(Though I like to make the stories like I did with Ric. It’s quite fun.)

Jun 05, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

‘’Gentlemen, let’s have a sexy party.’’

(The wing are mostly used for intimidation rather then flying.
You can make them pop in and out.)

Jun 05, 2012 at 10:36PM EDT

@To 404:

You are Puscifer. You are the prince of prince destruction, chaos, and pure sexyness. You’re so sexy that demon bitches are just rolling to your mansion. Anarchy just going everywhere in hell, just like you like. Everything was just fucking chill for you. You kicking ass to all those shitbags and showing who boss.

…Until your ass was kicked out by Lucifer The Head Demon of the Underworld. (Can’t kill EVERYONE in hell bro-- Head Demon)

Now your in this fucking world.Still have yo powers but you can’t use it to your full potential. Fuck. But what hell, you can still make this world your bitch. Just need a martini and a couple of sweet moves and you’ll show that asshole of a demon you can take this world over.

Now let’s get this shit started!

(Made you a pimp 404. Hope ya like it.)

Jun 05, 2012 at 11:29PM EDT

Tom Clancy Wiki profile for Scott J. Mitchell.

The avatar I’m using comes specifically from his time in Mexico City and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, during the incident involving the “North American Joint Security Agreement”, covered in the two Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 11:42PM EDT
Jun 05, 2012 at 11:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!