Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,103 total conversations in 9,021 threads

+ New Thread


I find this incredibly creepy

Last posted Jun 07, 2012 at 11:59AM EDT. Added Jun 06, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT
37 posts from 19 users

First off, I would like to know what the hell that thing is. Second off, everyone knows that the Slender Man is the final boss of the internet.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

First off, I would like to know what the hell that thing is. Second off, everyone knows that the Slender Man is the final boss of the internet.

Jun 06, 2012 at 06:58PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

First off, I would like to know what the hell that thing is. Second off, everyone knows that the Slender Man is the final boss of the internet.

inb4 Ric Tesla

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT
Quote

1. Play both Mothman Videos, muted or not.

2. Play Music.

3. Enjoy the scariest mindfuck of your life.

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 07:16PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Oh wow, thanks, I needed that, I’m about to go to bed.

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

Why does it creep you out? He’s so happy!

Jun 06, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

I made this in Sumopaint a few months ago:

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT
Quote

CaptainLuigi wrote:

Think you can beat it?

@PanTheWoman

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 08:35PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 08:26PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I made this in Sumopaint a few months ago:

You were a sumopaint user?
I’m quite surprised we never met…

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

You were a sumopaint user?
I’m quite surprised we never met…

I didn’t have an account there, I just used the program.

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:41PM EDT
Quote

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO TO BED!! WHY THE FUCK DID I COME TO THIS THREAD WTF IM SHITTING MYSELF!!

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:45PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I didn’t have an account there, I just used the program.

Well it was nice to know somebody else used the program other then me.

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT

Laika wrote:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO TO BED!! WHY THE FUCK DID I COME TO THIS THREAD WTF IM SHITTING MYSELF!!

I think you have little control of your bowels if you’re defecating involuntarily. Have you considered adult diapers?

Jun 06, 2012 at 08:58PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I think you have little control of your bowels if you’re defecating involuntarily. Have you considered adult diapers?

I was gonna go down to get a glass of water, how am I sposed to do that when hes waiting for me?

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:02PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

I was gonna go down to get a glass of water, how am I sposed to do that when hes waiting for me?

Sir, you are a Raptor with Cyborg qualities. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

I was gonna go down to get a glass of water, how am I sposed to do that when hes waiting for me?

Have you tried inviting him for some tea and a game of bridge?

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Have you tried inviting him for some tea and a game of bridge?

As a peace offering I gave him a copy of mw3, a spotty mouse mat and a pair of oak sandles.

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

As a peace offering I gave him a copy of mw3, a spotty mouse mat and a pair of oak sandles.

mw3

NO! YOU FOOL! PHANTOMS OF INTERNET CREEPYPASTA ONLY LIKE SCIENCE FICTION GAMES!

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Some say that he tried to get a giant spider off of his wall…

…all we know is, he’s called the Stig.

And on a related note…

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT

Piano wrote:

mw3

NO! YOU FOOL! PHANTOMS OF INTERNET CREEPYPASTA ONLY LIKE SCIENCE FICTION GAMES!

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!…….

Jun 06, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT
Quote

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

Sir, you are a Raptor with Cyborg qualities. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

>Cyborg qualities.

(This picture is meant for CyborgRaptor).

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

NSFW.watch at your own risk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMCOmn11zs

Last edited Jun 06, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT
Jun 06, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I made this in Sumopaint a few months ago:

I lol’d at this…

Jun 07, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

I was gonna go down to get a glass of water, how am I sposed to do that when hes waiting for me?

Jun 07, 2012 at 11:59AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!