Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,790 total conversations in 9,506 threads

+ New Thread

My bosses are all reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Last posted Jun 10, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT. Added Jun 07, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT
42 posts from 22 users

My mom still thinks this world is pure and that books are better then the internet
So i bought her Fifty Shades of Gray

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 02:15PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

Not YOU, Lich. YOU’RE a fulfilled individual.

Yeah. Like, if we served Lich as dinner, everyone would be all fufull in one bite. And even though everyone would want seconds, they’d be like “Naaaawww man, I’m too fulfull. Can someone finish this?” And then everyone else would be like “No bro, we’re fulfull too. This guy is just stuffed with fulfillment.”

I went on amazon, and saw where my sister bought all the books…….I don’t think she realized what they were…….I hope she didn’t…….

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 02:41AM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Actually, avoid doing this at all costs.

Yeah, even barring my theological opinions on the matter, that’s not a good idea. Besides, I don’t think I want to.

Teh Brawler wrote:

Yeah, even barring my theological opinions on the matter, that’s not a good idea. Besides, I don’t think I want to.

THEOLOGY AIN’T NOTHING BUT HEOLOGY WITH A “T” AT THE BEGINNING

AND HEOLOGY NEVER CONVINCED ANYONE

BECAUSE IT’S NOT A FIELD OF STUDY

SO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR BOSS BRO

Piano wrote:

THEOLOGY AIN’T NOTHING BUT HEOLOGY WITH A “T” AT THE BEGINNING

AND HEOLOGY NEVER CONVINCED ANYONE

BECAUSE IT’S NOT A FIELD OF STUDY

SO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR BOSS BRO

Your logic is flawless. I am now philosophically obligated to get with my bosses.

OH WAIT I DON’T WANT TO FORGET YOU OLD MAN

Teh Brawler wrote:

Your logic is flawless. I am now philosophically obligated to get with my bosses.

OH WAIT I DON’T WANT TO FORGET YOU OLD MAN

BACK IN MY DAY, GETTING WITH YOUR BOSS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GRASP A BREAK IN THE COAL MINES

IT’S A TIME-HONORED TRADITION, YOUNG MAN, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE IT!

Piano wrote:

BACK IN MY DAY, GETTING WITH YOUR BOSS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GRASP A BREAK IN THE COAL MINES

IT’S A TIME-HONORED TRADITION, YOUNG MAN, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE IT!

FORGET YOU AND YOUR TRADITION I’M GOING TO GO NOT SLEEP WITH MY BOSSES AND DO REBELLIOUS THINGS LIKE HELPING THE POOR AND FEEDING LOST KITTENS

ALSO FIRE

Teh Brawler wrote:

FORGET YOU AND YOUR TRADITION I’M GOING TO GO NOT SLEEP WITH MY BOSSES AND DO REBELLIOUS THINGS LIKE HELPING THE POOR AND FEEDING LOST KITTENS

ALSO FIRE

I HEARD FIRE. WHO STARTED ONE AND DIDN’T TELL ME ABOUT IT. I WANT NAMES! NAMES!

Sandstone wrote:

I’d pull out this:

And beat the living crap out of you with it.

If you must resort to the Powerjack, keep an eye out for people with melee weapons.

Teh Brawler wrote:

ALSO FIRE

MAH BOY, YOU CAN DO ALL THAT IF YOU WANT. I WON’T HOLD YOU TO ANY TRADITIONS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DOING THEM.

BUT AT LEAST FEED LOST PUPPIES TOO.

THINK OF THE PUPPIES MAH BOY.

Piano wrote:

MAH BOY, YOU CAN DO ALL THAT IF YOU WANT. I WON’T HOLD YOU TO ANY TRADITIONS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DOING THEM.

BUT AT LEAST FEED LOST PUPPIES TOO.

THINK OF THE PUPPIES MAH BOY.

PUPPIES ARE FOR SQUARES OLD MAN

I AM A STRONG SUPPORTER OF ONLY THE CIRCLES

I WILL NOT TOUCH YOUR SQUARE-SYMPATHIZING MONGRELS

Teh Brawler wrote:

PUPPIES ARE FOR SQUARES OLD MAN

I AM A STRONG SUPPORTER OF ONLY THE CIRCLES

I WILL NOT TOUCH YOUR SQUARE-SYMPATHIZING MONGRELS

C- CIRCLES?! THAT’S THE LAST STRAW, TEH BRAWLER! AND WE’RE AT A SODA CONVENTION, ON A BOAT AT SEA. WHICH MEANS THE FACT THAT THE LAST STRAW HAS BEEN TAKEN IS QUITE GRIEVOUS INDEED.

IS THIS WHAT YOU LIKE, TEH BRAWLER?

IS THIS THE SMUT YOU CRAVE?

I SAY, YOU CIRCLES ARE NOTHING BUT HEDONISTIC, REBELLIOUS, LILLY-LIVERED, RAPSCALLIONS!

Piano wrote:

C- CIRCLES?! THAT’S THE LAST STRAW, TEH BRAWLER! AND WE’RE AT A SODA CONVENTION, ON A BOAT AT SEA. WHICH MEANS THE FACT THAT THE LAST STRAW HAS BEEN TAKEN IS QUITE GRIEVOUS INDEED.

IS THIS WHAT YOU LIKE, TEH BRAWLER?

IS THIS THE SMUT YOU CRAVE?

I SAY, YOU CIRCLES ARE NOTHING BUT HEDONISTIC, REBELLIOUS, LILLY-LIVERED, RAPSCALLIONS!

HOW DARE YOU

GOOD SIR, I CHALLENGE YOU TO FISTICUFFS AND BLUNDERBUSSES AND POSSIBLY A COIN TOSS IF NEITHER OF THOSE WORK

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!