Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,896 total conversations in 8,863 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Spirit Week (6/11-6/15)

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT
145 posts from 55 users

I’ve been planning a KYM Spirit Week for a while now, and now, I am putting it to action.
If you don’t know what a spirit week is, a spirit week is where you put on clothes to match the different days of the week, like spirit weeks at school.
Rules: Just change your avatar and username to match the theme for the day, starting Monday 11th, ending Sunday the 17th.
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Whoever participates will win a free virtual donut. Have a god day :)

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT

Dis-gon-b-gud.gif
Monday: Balrog is a bit like a superhero right? He flies and turns into a giant frog at one point.
Tuesday:
Wed: I’ll have to make one. This’ll be great.
Thursday: ItizPWNED and
Friday: I have no idea. Heh.

Jun 08, 2012 at 10:45AM EDT
Quote

Jun 08, 2012 at 10:57AM EDT

I actually think this is a fun idea. Makes me remember all those theme days we used to do.

Jun 08, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT
Quote

Haha, this is gonna be epic.

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:06AM EDT

so does that mean on friday, the site will be filled with bieber and nickelback?

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:09AM EDT
Quote

Random21 wrote:

so does that mean on friday, the site will be filled with bieber and nickelback?

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:19AM EDT

Random21 wrote:

so does that mean on friday, the site will be filled with bieber and nickelback?

you forgot rebecca black

Jun 08, 2012 at 11:36AM EDT
Quote

I want to add something.
Saturday Gender Bender Day: Use a Rule 63 pic of your normal Avatar as your avatar.

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:12PM EDT
Quote

Interesting. I may participate on some of those days, but if you’re like me, your username is your real name.

And my first name is rather unique (it’s my user name. No one else has it for their username.) So that ain’t happenin’.


@Natsuru

So I need to find a doe instead of a buck?

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:22PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I want to add something.
Saturday Gender Bender Day: Use a Rule 63 pic of your normal Avatar as your avatar.

Brilliant. Now I have an excuse to use this.

Jun 08, 2012 at 01:26PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I want to add something.
Saturday Gender Bender Day: Use a Rule 63 pic of your normal Avatar as your avatar.

Ok that’s fine

Jun 08, 2012 at 02:31PM EDT

I have an idea for a day
Sunday Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer: Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Not someone you hate but Someone your Avatar Hates,
Like Me as a Servine or Random21 as Edgeworth, This would be a lot of fun.

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 03:37PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 03:21PM EDT
Quote

>Tuesday: Impersonate another user

I did this with Kalmo a while ago. It was lulzy. Despite our shitty jobs impersonating each other and the fact that our titles were different, I think we actually fooled CitationNeeded.

Jun 08, 2012 at 03:24PM EDT
Quote

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

I have an idea for a day
Sunday Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer: Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Not someone you hate but Someone your Avatar Hates,
Like Me as a Servine or Random21 as Edgeworth, This would be a lot of fun.

Okay.

Jun 08, 2012 at 04:50PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Does Leonardo DiCaprio count as a superhero?

Does mayonnaise count as a super hero?

Jun 08, 2012 at 05:00PM EDT
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

>Tuesday: Impersonate another user

I did this with Kalmo a while ago. It was lulzy. Despite our shitty jobs impersonating each other and the fact that our titles were different, I think we actually fooled CitationNeeded.

Yes you did. I was confused as Hell.

Jun 08, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

Ok, updated spirit week. Mon-Fri will stay the same, but Saturday and Sunday have been added thanks to suggestions from Natsuru Springfield and Notsocool The Dewott.
Days:
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it for the spirit week.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Whoever participates will win a free virtual donut. Have a god day :)

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 06:36PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 06:35PM EDT

Voltage is nowhere to be found wrote:

Ok, updated spirit week. Mon-Fri will stay the same, but Saturday and Sunday have been added thanks to suggestions from Natsuru Springfield and Notsocool The Dewott.
Days:
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it for the spirit week.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Whoever participates will win a free virtual donut. Have a god day :)

Could we get a mod to update the original post and add this info please?

Jun 08, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:

Brilliant. Now I have an excuse to use this.

But Pyro, he said genderbending, that picture should be of a man.

Silly Pyro.

Jun 08, 2012 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Or we can wait till voltage does it himself.

Except he can’t because it’s been over half an hour….

Jun 08, 2012 at 07:46PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

But Pyro, he said genderbending, that picture should be of a man.

Silly Pyro.

…pretty sure I’m a dude. I swear, I’m getting tired of all the “Pyro is a woman” crap. Also, this vid disproves the theory anyway:

Because the top cubby does not match up with the bottom one.
Rook to E7.
Rook takes Queen.
Your move.

Jun 08, 2012 at 08:18PM EDT
Quote

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

I have an idea for a day
Sunday Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer: Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Not someone you hate but Someone your Avatar Hates,
Like Me as a Servine or Random21 as Edgeworth, This would be a lot of fun.

Ah hell. Like I’d be able to find any images of Carlos Ontiveros.

I doubt I’d be in this anyway, but still. I might have been able to participate in this part at least.

Jun 08, 2012 at 08:33PM EDT

I don’t know anyone well enough yet to impersonate them, and Thursday I’ll just be the same as I am right now :P

Won’t be able to do Saturday and Sunday either since I’ll be in the process of moving (and I don’t think this shrugging guy has a female form or a mortal enemy anyway lololol)

This does sound like fun, though :D

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT
Jun 08, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT
Quote

Tuesday and Wednesday sound like fun. I’m in for those days.

Jun 09, 2012 at 12:39AM EDT
Quote

I find it hilarious that I’m more excited for this than I ever have been for any of my schools’ spirit weeks.

Jun 09, 2012 at 03:46AM EDT
Quote

I think I have my schedule sorted out
But I need a person to impersonate. Someone gimme an idea, I have no clue.

Jun 09, 2012 at 04:23AM EDT
Quote

I will precipitate participate. However, somebody sexy must impersonate me on Tuesday.

Jun 09, 2012 at 01:27PM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

I will precipitate participate. However, somebody sexy must impersonate me on Tuesday.

not a problem

Jun 09, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT
Quote

This looks like a good idea. I would like to do it, I just hope my computer gets fixed by Monday. I hope it turns out as fun as it sounds.

Jun 09, 2012 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

Voltage is nowhere to be found wrote:

Ok, updated spirit week. Mon-Fri will stay the same, but Saturday and Sunday have been added thanks to suggestions from Natsuru Springfield and Notsocool The Dewott.
Days:
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it for the spirit week.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Whoever participates will win a free virtual donut. Have a god day :)

Smashing!

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:29PM EDT
Quote

Hmmm. this is my first avatar, so Thursday will be nothing new, also Saturday and Sunday will be… interesting.
A 63’d Graphics cat…Mirror the image?
And the mortal enemy of Graphics cat….Peter the King of /b/?

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!