Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

ITT: you are a guido living in Jersey Shore

Last posted Jun 09, 2012 at 01:15PM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2012 at 04:02PM EDT
15 posts from 13 users

YO SUP BRAS! how yall doin eh? yall ready for some jagerbombs tonight? and some BITCHES?

I got some cool stories for you bras! cool stories!

Hey Faggots,

My name is RandomMan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass meme pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any confirmed entry? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on 4chan.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the pimp team, and starter on my swag team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just showed me pictures of cats; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

"have any of you ever gotten any confirmed entry?"

HAHAHAHA, win

however…I actually have never made, or edited an entry…ever

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT

đź…±ank đź…±ill wrote:

"have any of you ever gotten any confirmed entry?"

HAHAHAHA, win

however…I actually have never made, or edited an entry…ever

I've made about three or so confirmed entries.

Hey, bros,

My name is Explosive Lasers, and I love every single one of you. All of you are friendly, kind forum-goers who spend a reasonable amount of their day spreading love and knowledge. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever done something regrettable? I mean, I know it's fun to be kind, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is almost as good as donating to charity.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with a friend request. I'm not really perfect. I was on the football team, and I was an average boxer. What sports do you play, other than "being awesome at the internet"? I got good grades, and had a fairly nice girlfriend (she wanted a committed relationship; it was pretty cool). You are all awesome bros who should never change. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and mah poni.

RandomMan wrote:

Hey Faggots,

My name is RandomMan, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass meme pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any confirmed entry? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on 4chan.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the pimp team, and starter on my swag team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just showed me pictures of cats; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Crap, I accidentally downvoted this.
I'M SO SORRY FORGIVE ME.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

How are we living in Jersey Shore?

Jersey Shore is cancelled.

Are you saying I don't exist? Say that to my face.

You got my hopes up, so I Wikipedia'd it.
It's not cancelled.
Thanks a lot, dickbag. Now I'm sad YOU LIED TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

RandomMan wrote:

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,
My name is Alejandro, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass JFF forums. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any friendship? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Know Your Meme.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the murder mystery team, and starter on my love and tolerance team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to Skeletor”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Zacharias (She just watched the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe box set with me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!