Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,854 total conversations in 9,410 threads

+ New Thread


Bitchin Thread

Last posted Jun 12, 2012 at 07:08PM EDT. Added Jun 10, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
84 posts from 34 users

This thread is for bitching about random pet peeves you have.

It’s goddam annoying when you’re drinking water, and you cough, and the water sprays everywhere.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:09PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

One word.

Bronies.

I need not say another word.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT

Troll King?
Iz Dat u?

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
Quote

I hate how my gf wont piss off sometimes so that i can play xbox, thats what I hate!

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

One word.

Bronies.

I need not say another word.

You know what I hate?

Stupid fucking attention whores who won’t shut up about how much they hate bronies.

Oh, and spiders.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:18PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Fridge wrote:

You know what I hate?

Stupid fucking attention whores who won’t shut up about how much they hate bronies.

Oh, and spiders.

Hey, this thread was just asking for me to post that.

Also, so as to be on topic:

Otakus.

Need I say more?

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:19PM EDT

People using reverse psychology in saying they hate bronies and otakus, while we all know they’re actually one themselves without realising it. So they just keep screaming the opposite in an attempt to decline their destiny.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:21PM EDT
Quote

the people who are not from the internet using memes.
Cool story bro… I ask them Which superhero is known for saying that… They dont know.
then people who say “Is that one of those Facebook Memes?”

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:22PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Hey, this thread was just asking for me to post that.

Also, so as to be on topic:

Otakus.

Need I say more?

Yes.

Because I know many Otakus who are, without a doubt, some of the nicest people I have ever met. Same goes for bronies and furries.

So as to stay on-topic: I hate how Heavies can out-DPS Pyros at every range, have more health, and have self-healing. And then there’s fucking Scoots. flips desk

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:22PM EDT
Quote

Thomas Nair.

I won’t even explain why.

My doc said if I get angry one more time, ZOOOOM, straight to the ICU.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:36PM EDT
Quote

I hate it when I’m trying to take notes in class, and there’s someone behind me who keeps blabbin’ her mouth at the oral equivalent of 260 miles per hour. It’s like “Shaddap woman, I’m trying to learn here!”

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:50PM EDT

I hate when people think Yu-Gi-Oh! is played by Children.
The rules are too complex.
Yo schnell did you know they took out priority a while ago?

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:56PM EDT
Quote

Inb4 Thomas Nair gets this thread locked by starting a flame war on otakus and bronies.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT

I hate it when teachers just love to give you a F just so they can destroy your grades

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT

Wow, KYM sure changed a bit. Let me create a thread about how everything and how all the people are changing as well. Maybe KYM will finally open there eyes and go back to being it’s old self again!
^
This.

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

One word.

Bronies.

I need not say another word.

I see you’re taking it to an entirely new level. Most pony haters just hate ponies, but you’re taking it all the way to the fandom itself.

What do you find wrong bronies (and also otakus)? They’re some of the nicest people on the internet. Sure, you have your outliers, but in general, bronies and otakus make the internet such a better place.

If you hate people for liking something that you don’t, that’s just bigotry of the highest extreme.

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT
Quote

I really don’t see why people are attacking Nair in this thread. The OP asked what people dislike. He said what he disliked. It was a pretty simple concept.

To stay on topic: I hate it when people misuse memes.

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT
Quote

madcat wrote:

I really don’t see why people are attacking Nair in this thread. The OP asked what people dislike. He said what he disliked. It was a pretty simple concept.

To stay on topic: I hate it when people misuse memes.

Le hating le misuse of le mee-mees?

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT
Quote

Okay, you know what I hate?

I hate every single one of you.

All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT
Quote

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

I don’t know why, but I can’t stand southern accents (As in southern United States. No offense to the Antarcticans).

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

One word.

Bronies.

I need not say another word.

It seems an implied response caused a negstorm.

huh.

Jun 10, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

I see you’re taking it to an entirely new level. Most pony haters just hate ponies, but you’re taking it all the way to the fandom itself.

What do you find wrong bronies (and also otakus)? They’re some of the nicest people on the internet. Sure, you have your outliers, but in general, bronies and otakus make the internet such a better place.

If you hate people for liking something that you don’t, that’s just bigotry of the highest extreme.

I basically hate them because any form of expressed dislike, or even indifference, toward MLP is always perceived as an attack, and the one who spoke it is immediately seen as a blasphemer that must be purged.

That’s what I find wrong with them.

Jun 10, 2012 at 05:06PM EDT

Wow, I refresh the page in two minutes, and I’ve collectively obtained 8 karma…

^
Those karma whores, they always get to me. >:I

(I’m going to stop now.)

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 05:13PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 05:12PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


And I can’t eat my cereal!

>:(

Then take my smaller one child.

Jun 10, 2012 at 05:42PM EDT

I hate how in rage comics, they always put “Le” in the beginning and/or the end of an action sentence.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:33PM EDT

Something that used to drive me insane is when I would ask people to post on the thread for my minecraft server, and they would reply with “Maybe if there were more people, I would put some effort into making it better.”

wtf people, your logic is flawed.

Also when people brag about certain things about them (I’m looking at you, fandoms). I personally have nothing against the fandoms themselves, I just wish it wasn’t spammed everywhere.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 06:44PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

I hate the kind of people who assume anything colourful or remotely cute is something that only children can/should enjoy. Such as Pokemon.
You never ‘grow out’ of Pokemon.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:43PM EDT
Quote

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I basically hate them because any form of expressed dislike, or even indifference, toward MLP is always perceived as an attack, and the one who spoke it is immediately seen as a blasphemer that must be purged.

That’s what I find wrong with them.

Which is why Dr. Meme, sting, Not Canon, etc. are all karma-bombed constantly.

OH WAIT THAT’S RIGHT!

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

I hate it when my thread gets locked, thats what I hate

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

@ explosive lasers

That’s why I edited the post I just made to include fandoms in general, not just MLP. I knew my Karma would be raped even further, and while I don’t think it matters that much, I’d like to put a little bit of effort into keeping it from dropping too much.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 06:45PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

@sting:

I think you got most of your negative krama from… other things and tactics you employed a while ago.

The point is indifference and dislike aren’t always met with karma-bombing. Only when you spam the shit out of it in nearly every thread does that happen, like what Nair does very often.

And, for the record, I didn’t neg him because it is technically on-topic. But I could understand negging him as it is a post that could cause offense, insults many users, and is all around kind of rude. That’s the stuff that causes negs. Not ‘I don’t like MLP’, which I rarely see get negs. If it’s well-explained they usually get positive karma, in fact.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Which is why Dr. Meme, sting, Not Canon, etc. are all karma-bombed constantly.

OH WAIT THAT’S RIGHT!

I actually have an issue with ThatsNotCanon, to be honest. Mostly because he hates it that bronies spam ponies everywhere and shove ponies down everyone’s throat when others are doing the same thing with different memes. What can I say, I just hate double-standards. But I haven’t negged him yet. I’m still waiting for the breaking point….As for Nair, let him be. He’s just indirectly spamming ponies by spamming his hate for them everywhere. He’ll destroy himself. But overall, he’s not bad, IMO.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

@ explosive lasers

That’s why I edited the post I just made to include fandoms in general, not just MLP. I knew my Karma would be raped even further, and while I don’t think it matters that much, I’d like to put a little bit of effort into keeping it from dropping too much.

You didn’t really do a good job of hiding your intentions (it’s obvious). Also, this explanation manages to make your edits moot. Still, I have a feeling your karma will be fine.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT
Quote

Back Later wrote:

I actually have an issue with ThatsNotCanon, to be honest. Mostly because he hates it that bronies spam ponies everywhere and shove ponies down everyone’s throat when others are doing the same thing with different memes. What can I say, I just hate double-standards. But I haven’t negged him yet. I’m still waiting for the breaking point….As for Nair, let him be. He’s just indirectly spamming ponies by spamming his hate for them everywhere. He’ll destroy himself. But overall, he’s not bad, IMO.

^this. He’s too much like Nair. Ignorant. He won’t accept his logic is flawed sometimes, and while he says he hates ponies, other times he says otherwise

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:53PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

I hate it when my thread gets locked, thats what I hate

Don’t derail a thread that you made in General, and it won’t happen.

Jun 10, 2012 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Okay, you know what I hate?

I hate every single one of you.

All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

One thing I don’t bitch about:
Copypastas.

Also can we not do a Nair v. KYM again please

Jun 10, 2012 at 07:05PM EDT
Quote

Jackal Lantern wrote:




Inb4 Randomman gives your brain a rapid and cordial meeting with his battle-axe.

Jun 10, 2012 at 07:51PM EDT
Quote

I hate excessively negative people.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:05PM EDT

I hate how I get turned on when i’m in the middle of an argument…

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

One word.

Bronies.

I need not say another word.

Agreed.
Bring it on, KYM.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!