Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,323 total conversations in 9,283 threads

+ New Thread


KYM, I have a confession to make.

Last posted Jun 11, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT. Added Jun 11, 2012 at 12:20AM EDT
66 posts from 35 users

So, we’ve all known each other for a long time. We’ve all shared many secrets and experiences. The time we’ve all had has been pretty great. That’s why I have to be honest with you. I have to come clean and reveal the truth. I have an alt on this site. One hidden amongst you all, without any suspicion.

My alt is 404.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:20AM EDT
Quote

Bob… Why? How could you do this to me?

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:22AM EDT
Quote

Anyone have anything else to say.
Bob set a good example.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:23AM EDT
Quote

Holy crap I click to the foums, see two posts on this, then click the page and 3 more pop up.

Shocking news I guess, eh?

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:23AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Anyone have anything else to say.
Bob set a good example.

Yeah, I guess I may as well come clean too…

I’m Thomas Nair. Me and Troll King conceived of him and thought we had a great idea. Apparently we did, because he’s still successful to this day.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:25AM EDT
Quote

RussianFedora is my original account.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:27AM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

RussianFedora is my original account.

And we’re both alt accounts of Chris.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Yeah, I guess I may as well come clean too…

I’m Thomas Nair. Me and Troll King conceived of him and thought we had a great idea. Apparently we did, because he’s still successful to this day.

But RF, that’s not possible. Because I’m Troll King.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:29AM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

And we’re both alt accounts of Chris.

But our account before then?

You’ll have to guess…

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:29AM EDT
Quote

Quite interesting that you have different IP addresses as well.

Also yes, I am RussianFedora and Kazrkae.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 12:32AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

Quite interesting that you have different IP addresses as well.

Also yes, I am RussianFedora and Kazrkae.

Chris, it’s clearly because we bought new computers entirely just for this ruse.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

Quite interesting that you have different IP addresses as well.

Also yes, I am RussianFedora and Kazrkae.

YOU KNOW WHAT IP STANDS FOR?

INTERNET PENIS.

STOP STARING AT OUR PENISES CREEP.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

But our account before then?

You’ll have to guess…

We're both Teh Brawler.
Jun 11, 2012 at 12:32AM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

Quite interesting that you have different IP addresses as well.

Also yes, I am RussianFedora and Kazrkae.

See? Our claims are legit. Chris is backing him up. That’s why he’s called “Honest Chris”. Why he’s also called “Fickle-tongued Chris”, I’m not sure. But, his first nickname says he’s honest. Firsts are always better than seconds.

Ms. Stouffer, The Firsts Will Fill You Up!

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:34AM EDT
Quote

Is it really that hard to believe this is an alt? Do you really doubt me that much? Isn’t it possible that I’m capable of acting differently enough from my norm that i can keep up such a ruse?

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:39AM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

Is it really that hard to believe this is an alt? Do you really doubt me that much? Isn’t it possible that I’m capable of acting differently enough from my norm that i can keep up such a ruse?

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 12:43AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 12:41AM EDT
Quote

Wow. On one hand im a bit frustrated that no one believes me. On the other im quite proud of it. I mean, for you all to reject the idea of this being and alt so readily and so wholeheartedly… it speaks volumes.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:45AM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

Wow. On one hand im a bit frustrated that no one believes me. On the other im quite proud of it. I mean, for you all to reject the idea of this being and alt so readily and so wholeheartedly… it speaks volumes.

404 we all know you’re not Bob.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
Quote

I’m everyone right now…
I’m talking to myself right now…

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:55AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m everyone right now…
I’m talking to myself right now…

WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS

But then i remembered…..i already did….

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

I’m everyone right now…
I’m talking to myself right now…

You’re not me. Chris is me. Chris is Kasrkai. Kasrkai is Jamie Dubs. Jamie Dubs is a conscious computer program. Which means I’m a cyborg. Which means I’m you.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:58AM EDT
Quote

I made an alt to study the users of KYM and to test myself. I wanted to see the extent I could go in playing a role. I also wanted to see KYM’s ability to see through that ruse. I was skeptical at first, playing a character who was completely unlike myself was a challenge. Still, I was confident in my progress as I slowly developed this character. In the end, I guess the results speak for themselves. You all find it hard to believe that we are one and the same. I guess I’ve succeeded. I’m actually impressed with myself.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:59AM EDT
Quote

RF remember when i helped you with that technical computer stuff? That conversation was in PMs, how could i have known about that if this weren’t an alt?

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:16AM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

RF remember when i helped you with that technical computer stuff? That conversation was in PMs, how could i have known about that if this weren’t an alt?

Bob could’ve told you. In fact, you both are attempting to troll this thread, which only strengthens my theory that he told you that info so you could say you know about it.

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:27AM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

OP is a faggot

YOU ARE THE OP

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM EDT

I have something to tell all of you. John eggbeater is my Alt. I made him so i could gay out with myself.

DON’T JUDGE ME

Jun 11, 2012 at 01:53AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I have something to tell all of you. John eggbeater is my Alt. I made him so i could gay out with myself.

DON’T JUDGE ME

Oh me, come give us a kiss!

Hugs himself

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 01:59AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 01:59AM EDT
Quote

True to Verbs suspicions, I am Muffinator.

And RandomMan.

And Kalmo.

And RussianFedora.

And Natsuru.

And Kalmo again.

And Verbose.

And Seal.

And Fluttershy.

And Twilight.

And Pinkie.

And Kalmo again.

And Applejack.

And Spiderman.

And Jesus Christ.

And the RED Soldier.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:03AM EDT
Jun 11, 2012 at 02:01AM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Oh me, come give us a kiss!

Hugs himself

Thanks me…i could have used a hug.

Now lets go beat some eggs…

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:04AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Thanks me…i could have used a hug.

Now lets go beat some eggs…

Woah, me.

I’m not just some whore.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:05AM EDT
Quote

This thread is very hard to understand, especially when everyone is a superhero.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:07AM EDT

My alt? Well, lets just say if I told you, dac-attack would punch me in the face.

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:08AM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Woah, me.

I’m not just some whore.

Oh come on! You love the smell of beaten eggs in the morning!

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:09AM EDT

>Mfw I got done reading all the posts on this thread

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:13AM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

>Mfw I got done reading all the posts on this thread

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!


Come swim with me and all my alt accounts, Batman! It will be fun!

Jun 11, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!