Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,832 total conversations in 8,807 threads

+ New Thread


[NSFW] Fetish General

Last posted Nov 17, 2012 at 02:17AM EST. Added Jun 28, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
354 posts from 72 users

What turns you on? Stockings, breasts, asses, feet? Maybe furries, monster girls, or even robots?Whatever it is, post it here.
Lets keep this nice and clean. NSFW stuff goes under spoilers.

Here’s some of mine.

Jun 28, 2012 at 06:02PM EDT
Quote

Catgirls… That doesn’t include Chen though.

Jun 28, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

Beat me to it.

By an hour.

/On topic

Anal Furries Scat Machines Orgasm Denial.

Good day.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 06:47PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

Ashbot wrote:

Catgirls… That doesn’t include Chen though.

I like ’em too bro. Any girls with animal tails and ears.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 06:50PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT
Quote

Manly stuff?

Jun 28, 2012 at 06:53PM EDT

Socks and canvas shoes( vans, slip-ons, etc.)

Jun 28, 2012 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

meatspin.com

Meat is manly.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:02PM EDT

As for “Not all types”. For example: Remilia Scarlet’s devil looking wings won’t do it.


Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 07:08PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 07:06PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

You’re right, that was a bad attempt.

Here, this is a REAL manly site.

lemonparty.com

You trying to troll me Maki?

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:09PM EDT

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

Beat me to it.

By an hour.

/On topic

Anal Furries Scat Machines Orgasm Denial.

Good day.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:09PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

You trying to troll me Maki?

If I was trolling I would be trying harder.

This is just poking a bit of fun at you with shock sites EVERYONE knows about. You’d have to be stupid to fall for these.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 07:18PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote

I have revealed what i like whats in the button below in IRC before.
Its just a word in the button

Futanari
Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 07:20PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

If I was trolling I would be trying harder.

This is just poking a bit of fun at you with shock sites EVERYONE knows about. You’d have to be stupid to fall for these.

Hmmm, I guess your right.
Hey! Ever seen a pink sock?

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

I have revealed what i like whats in the button below in IRC before.
Its just a word in the button

Futanari

The hotness of a girl with the penetrating power of a man.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

If I was trolling I would be trying harder.

This is just poking a bit of fun at you with shock sites EVERYONE knows about. You’d have to be stupid to fall for these.

You forgot it’s with .org though.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

No, ever seen a blue waffle?

Yup!
It taste like a regular waffle though.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:33PM EDT

Please don’t derail the thread. Just post your fetishes or pictures.

I also have a thing for stockings.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 07:36PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 07:34PM EDT
Quote

Okay, Frosty. I’ll shut up now.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:35PM EDT

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Please don’t derail the thread. Just post your fetishes or pictures.

I also have a thing for stockings.

Or take it to the wall.

Kneesocks > Stockings

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:37PM EDT
Quote

I pretty much like Pantyhose, tights, and kneesocks. I’m not a fan of just normal plain socks.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:45PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

The hotness of a girl with the penetrating power of a man.

I’m not alone here on KYM…. yay

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:49PM EDT
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I have some weird ones that I don’t really want to go into.
But it all boils down to Weight Gain.

No shame in what you like. It’s your fetish and EVERYONE should respect that.

Jun 28, 2012 at 07:57PM EDT
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I have some weird ones that I don’t really want to go into.
But it all boils down to Weight Gain.

More cushion for the pushin’.

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:03PM EDT
Quote

I think so of you may probably know my main fetish. Other than that socks, stockings, maid outfits and panties are my other fetish.

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:06PM EDT

Wow this stuff is weird but I won’t judge. I kinda like girls turning into animals. KINDA.
They’re different from furries.
No one else agrees?

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 08:18PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

I think so of you may probably know my main fetish. Other than that socks, stockings, maid outfits and panties are my other fetish.

What would you know about fetishes?

slaps

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT
Quote

M-m-m-my Fetish!?! Um-um-um-uh, do I really have to tell you guys now? GAH! It’s too embarrassing!

Then again if you know me well enough you probably already know…

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

M-m-m-my Fetish!?! Um-um-um-uh, do I really have to tell you guys now? GAH! It’s too embarrassing!

Then again if you know me well enough you probably already know…

Yep.

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:16PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

M-m-m-my Fetish!?! Um-um-um-uh, do I really have to tell you guys now? GAH! It’s too embarrassing!

Then again if you know me well enough you probably already know…

Armpits, and Paizuri
Total guess BTW

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:17PM EDT
Quote

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

What would you know about fetishes?

slaps

Oh i think you’d Knoooooooohoooooo

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:19PM EDT

This is a beautiful thread. 10/10.

I have every fetish really. Except for guro/vore and scat.

Porn’s just cool man…

But if I had to choose specific fetishes that I find paticularily cool, it’d be futa, yuri and monster girls.

Except cat girls/devils. Cause Cat Girls/ Devils don’t fucking count damn it!

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:23PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

This is a beautiful thread. 10/10.

I have every fetish really. Except for guro/vore and scat.

Porn’s just cool man…

But if I had to choose specific fetishes that I find paticularily cool, it’d be futa, yuri and monster girls.

Except cat girls/devils. Cause Cat Girls/ Devils don’t fucking count damn it!

I FUCKIN LUV YOU

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote

Well, my fetishes include:

!bondage, latex, gags, vacbeds, mummification, tease and denial, chastity belts, panty girdles, granny panties, massive upskirts, surgical masks, legawarmers, pantyhoses, gym bloomers
Jun 28, 2012 at 08:29PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

This is a beautiful thread. 10/10.

I have every fetish really. Except for guro/vore and scat.

Porn’s just cool man…

But if I had to choose specific fetishes that I find paticularily cool, it’d be futa, yuri and monster girls.

Except cat girls/devils. Cause Cat Girls/ Devils don’t fucking count damn it!

Did someone say…

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 08:34PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT
Quote

The Frosty Lich wrote:

Did someone say…

SO KAWAI
XDD

Jun 28, 2012 at 08:36PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

M-m-m-my Fetish!?! Um-um-um-uh, do I really have to tell you guys now? GAH! It’s too embarrassing!

Then again if you know me well enough you probably already know…

Pfft! I got this one in the bag.

Tentacles, Gender Swap (physical, preferably magic), Magical Girls, Powerful Women (not physically), Futa (Only if Futa on Female), Bird Wings, Yuri, Elfs, and the Lolita Fashion Style. You use to like Traps but not so much anymore.

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT
Jun 28, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!