Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,752 total conversations in 9,552 threads

+ New Thread

WORLD DOMINATION IDEAS

Last posted Jul 22, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT. Added Jul 06, 2012 at 11:47PM EDT
71 posts from 23 users

What are your ideas for world domination?

Mine:
1. Blow up antartica to sink Australia and South America
2. Recruit Polar Bears and train them into my army
3. ???
4. Profit! (I then assume Asia and europe will fear me so much that they will not dare oppose me)

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

@RandomMan Yes, I just got finished hanging out with my REAL friends, during the day im a bored child, but at night im a monster.

@RussianFedora, Rustling the jimmies of the global powers and trolling them to death.

1.) Acquire island, build base with lots of supplies and equipment, as well as lots of manpower.

2.) Seed rumors of “something big about to go down” into the governments of first world countries, as well as to the higher-ups of large corporations that have a lot of power.

3.) Get many people loyal to our cause to become waiters/waitresses at the restaurants at international airports, and stewards/stewardesses on the airplanes themselves. These people will put highly contagious, highly dangerous diseases into the food being served to international passengers, allowing rapid spread.

4.) Have a false religious group spread the word that “the apocalypse is nigh, this is punishment for our sins”, etc. to instill fear and panic into the populous.

5.) Make coordinated attacks on government installations using the front of a terrorist group.

6.) Keep doing this until so much chaos and ruin has happened that governments begin to slowly collapse.

7.) Once militaries are weakened to the point of not being able to do much, deal a final blow and seize power, preaching that you can instill a new, more stable government.

8.) Be a good leader so that people don’t just revolt.

I have a lot of theoretical conversations with my friends.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

ConnerABacon wrote:

1.) Acquire island, build base with lots of supplies and equipment, as well as lots of manpower.

2.) Seed rumors of “something big about to go down” into the governments of first world countries, as well as to the higher-ups of large corporations that have a lot of power.

3.) Get many people loyal to our cause to become waiters/waitresses at the restaurants at international airports, and stewards/stewardesses on the airplanes themselves. These people will put highly contagious, highly dangerous diseases into the food being served to international passengers, allowing rapid spread.

4.) Have a false religious group spread the word that “the apocalypse is nigh, this is punishment for our sins”, etc. to instill fear and panic into the populous.

5.) Make coordinated attacks on government installations using the front of a terrorist group.

6.) Keep doing this until so much chaos and ruin has happened that governments begin to slowly collapse.

7.) Once militaries are weakened to the point of not being able to do much, deal a final blow and seize power, preaching that you can instill a new, more stable government.

Dang, that sounds much better than penguins. Would you like to be allies? For now. But eventually one of us must turn on eachother.

I see what you are doing, OP. It goes like this.
1. You create a stupid Thread.
2. Users began to see your mistake and you can’t go back.
3. You just play along.
4. If it gets out of hand(like a derail), you:

• Abandon the Thread.
  • Keep bumping the thread.
  • Simply accept things.

Greninja wrote:

3. You just play along.

• Abandon the Thread.
  • Simply accept things.

@OP

ConnerABacon wrote:

Number four wouldn’t work unless you use a large and already trusted religion. The majority of people belong to one of them, and will thus distrust/not listen to a new religion, especially if it’s preaching the end of the world.

Number three is problematic because, once you’ve taken over the world, you have to deal with a highly contagious disease tearing through your populous. Now, if you’re saying that you’d have scientists create a new disease that only you have the antidote recipe to, that brings up problems as well. For one, by the time the large governments collapse, the disease should be well embedded into the world’s population, and thus any distribution of vaccines probably couldn’t keep up with the amount of people who are infected and becoming infected. Also, it’s very difficult to create a new disease. Furthermore, if said disease it curable from the outset, scientists in those countries would discover it fairly quickly.

Number five is interesting because it would give the governments full ability to crack down on anything they consider terrorist. So, you’re dealing with massive military and paramilitary forces raiding your meeting places/workshops/labs. Now, with the right targets and timing, one COULD bring about the governments’ collapse, but not when you’ve done number two, explained below:

Number two is a very, very bad idea if you want to take over the world. You want these governments and corporations to have zero warning, because, as we’ve seen many times over in powerful governments, they will react to any threat they perceive, sometimes even if such a threat doesn’t exist. So, you would never be able to follow through with your subsequent tactics if you do this one. The high-power organisations will react too quickly and with too much force.

Greninja wrote:

3. You just play along.

• Abandon the Thread.
  • Simply accept things.

Honestly, this is a suicide account. I havent really practiced forums or put much time into them in the past, but I think I am realizing that I sort of…well, despise forums. I know Im a terrible OP (apparently), because its shoved in my face every time I comment/post. People just keep ripping and ripping into this account, and I realize that there are a ton people who just go onto forums and badmouth the crap out of others. And please, other threads ARENT stupid? “sigh…” The reason I abandon the thread is because every time I comment on the thread, even if Im not being completely stupid, people immediately jump all over me and attack me, along with every single thing ive done wrong. Well, geez, I sound like the epitome of butthurt right now, so Ill just back away…silently.

And yes, I think that I have accepted things quite well here. You dont see me being rude to anyone.

Zaratth wrote:

Honestly, this is a suicide account. I havent really practiced forums or put much time into them in the past, but I think I am realizing that I sort of…well, despise forums. I know Im a terrible OP (apparently), because its shoved in my face every time I comment/post. People just keep ripping and ripping into this account, and I realize that there are a ton people who just go onto forums and badmouth the crap out of others. And please, other threads ARENT stupid? “sigh…” The reason I abandon the thread is because every time I comment on the thread, even if Im not being completely stupid, people immediately jump all over me and attack me, along with every single thing ive done wrong. Well, geez, I sound like the epitome of butthurt right now, so Ill just back away…silently.

And yes, I think that I have accepted things quite well here. You dont see me being rude to anyone.

Alright, I’ll admit that the users here can be a bit crass when talking to a new member, but the reason everyone is “badmouthing” you is because you rushed into the forums. You need to take time to lurk, learn the vibe here, and know the general etiquette of this place. Basically, you can’t just barge in and start machine-gunning posts and threads. I made that mistake, and it was not a pleasant experience.

Just chill out, lurk for a while, and get to know everyone without posting too much. Once you think you’ve gotten accustomed to everything here, start posting and making threads.

Piano wrote:

Alright, I’ll admit that the users here can be a bit crass when talking to a new member, but the reason everyone is “badmouthing” you is because you rushed into the forums. You need to take time to lurk, learn the vibe here, and know the general etiquette of this place. Basically, you can’t just barge in and start machine-gunning posts and threads. I made that mistake, and it was not a pleasant experience.

Just chill out, lurk for a while, and get to know everyone without posting too much. Once you think you’ve gotten accustomed to everything here, start posting and making threads.

Alright, thank you. I take it every thread, forum, and post has its share of haters and experienced “haters” or people who are just rude to the newcomers. I realized that I was getting quite obnoxious by the end of this post, mostly because of all the downvotes and crap.

Its good to have someone on your side.

Zaratth wrote:

Alright, thank you. I take it every thread, forum, and post has its share of haters and experienced “haters” or people who are just rude to the newcomers. I realized that I was getting quite obnoxious by the end of this post, mostly because of all the downvotes and crap.

Its good to have someone on your side.

No problem man. I look forward to having you on the forums!

My goals:
1. Set up bases in extremely remote locations (As most leaders would with top secret areas) and begin production of weapons and vehicles, along with natural resources.

2. Wait a few years in order to gather sufficient resources to launch an attack

3. Build a huge headquarters building, because EVERY dictatorship needs an awesome headquarters!

4. Gather large amounts of manpower and raise a community upon the areas which I have chosen to build upon. A baby boom would be able to provide a whole new generation to help rule the overtaken world.

5. Target large countries that have large industrial resources, and begin by destroying the supplies to stall production of military units.

6. Slowly kill off political leaders until there are very few choices. Possibly put a corrupt person into rule in order to start riots and rebellions within the country

7. Destroy reinforcements of the major countries in order to destroy the hope of everyone living inside.

8. With the country’s leaders possibly overwhelmed by the rebellions, begin to roll artillery and heavy tank units into the cores of their military manufacturing factories and destroy their chances of launching a counter-attack.

9. Reach the capitol city of the countries and destroy their main buildings that are used to run the city (City hall, Capitol Building)

10. Launch air strikes throughout the country after destroying AA guns and missiles in order to finish off their military and defense.

11. Begin to make surrender proposals with the remaining leaders of the country, if they dont, then kill the remaining leaders and destroy every last bit of land they have, until they have no choice but to surrender.

12. Once the countries are taken over, begin more production of larger and better quality units to strike against more countries.

Last edited Jul 07, 2012 at 12:03PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Number four wouldn’t work unless you use a large and already trusted religion. The majority of people belong to one of them, and will thus distrust/not listen to a new religion, especially if it’s preaching the end of the world.

Number three is problematic because, once you’ve taken over the world, you have to deal with a highly contagious disease tearing through your populous. Now, if you’re saying that you’d have scientists create a new disease that only you have the antidote recipe to, that brings up problems as well. For one, by the time the large governments collapse, the disease should be well embedded into the world’s population, and thus any distribution of vaccines probably couldn’t keep up with the amount of people who are infected and becoming infected. Also, it’s very difficult to create a new disease. Furthermore, if said disease it curable from the outset, scientists in those countries would discover it fairly quickly.

Number five is interesting because it would give the governments full ability to crack down on anything they consider terrorist. So, you’re dealing with massive military and paramilitary forces raiding your meeting places/workshops/labs. Now, with the right targets and timing, one COULD bring about the governments’ collapse, but not when you’ve done number two, explained below:

Number two is a very, very bad idea if you want to take over the world. You want these governments and corporations to have zero warning, because, as we’ve seen many times over in powerful governments, they will react to any threat they perceive, sometimes even if such a threat doesn’t exist. So, you would never be able to follow through with your subsequent tactics if you do this one. The high-power organisations will react too quickly and with too much force.

1.) It would be an existing religion, just a false group.

2.) The disease is mostly just to cause panic and disarray. It would have to be something that can be contained and cured.

3.) the idea of seeding rumors of something big about to go down is to get people just a bit panicked. if you spread rumors of something about to happen at locations X, Y, and Z, then attack at point A and B, THEN attack Y, people will freak out a bit because they will be off guard.

You know, I’m probably on some sort of watchlist for talking about this. Not that I really care, it’s not like I’m actually going to do any of this.

1) Hire assassin to kill Obama
2) Through corruption become president
3) Make U.S.A part of the British colony ruled by me and friend who has became Prime Minister.
4) Increase tax
5) Make it compulsory to either provide for war, become a solider or produce food.
6) Invade small countries then overtake them
7) Enforce 5 on to new countries
8) Move on to bigger countries
9) Conquer everything
10) return to normal but as every country now belonging to Britain

Spider-Byte wrote:

3) Make U.S.A part of the British colony ruled by me and friend who has became Prime Minister.
4) Increase tax
5) Make it compulsory to either provide for war, become a solider or produce food.
9) Conquer everything

“The sun never sets on the British Empire…Again”

ConnerABacon wrote:

1.) It would be an existing religion, just a false group.

2.) The disease is mostly just to cause panic and disarray. It would have to be something that can be contained and cured.

3.) the idea of seeding rumors of something big about to go down is to get people just a bit panicked. if you spread rumors of something about to happen at locations X, Y, and Z, then attack at point A and B, THEN attack Y, people will freak out a bit because they will be off guard.

You know, I’m probably on some sort of watchlist for talking about this. Not that I really care, it’s not like I’m actually going to do any of this.

1) Okay, that could work.

2) So what you’re saying is that the disease is only to cause panic, and it doesn’t matter if it’s quickly contained or not?

3) If a government gets word of something “big about to go down” that worries them, they’re going to lock down everything, not just the locations that are supposedly going to harbor the goings-down.

Eh, people talk about this stuff theoretically all the time on internet forums. I don’t think it worries the FBI very much.

Spider-Byte wrote:

4) Increase tax
9) Conquer everything

Wait, is this a serious answer or are you joking? (I really don’t mean to be rude when I say that; I’m trying to gauge whether or not your theories are open for discussion)

Last edited Jul 07, 2012 at 02:15PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Wait, is this a serious answer or are you joking? (I really don’t mean to be rude when I say that; I’m trying to gauge whether or not your theories are open for discussion)

It was half a joke. By that i mean i know it won’t work but its a idea.

Joe Amethyst wrote:

>Pops my head in to see what’s up
>Expects a lot of witty ideas
>Lots of hate instead (and Spiderman)

Yeah, by the looks of it Cooldudeguy6 is partially spamming and partially being “bullied”…

But everything changed when spiderman attacked, he waltzed in, and took this thread over. Oh crap, here he is…everyone act natura…

Commander Tyler wrote:

Good, good, needs moreBattleships, too

I’ll have some of these and some of these for maritime operations, along with all associated support ships.

I’ll make sure to have landing craft for amphibious assault, too. I’ll make sure I have everything I need before the first shot gets fired.

Lich wrote:

1. Train to be a firebender
2. Train others to firebend
3. Change everything when my fire nation attack

Step one: Train myself to master fire
Step two: Learn to master ground
Step three: Learn to master air
Step four: Learn to master water (Frankly, water bending seems to do the least damage, unless theyre fighting in the ocean)
Step five: Master boomerang throwing in case I get chi-blocked
Step six: Maintain the balance in the world

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!