Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Twenty-Two

Last posted Nov 04, 2012 at 08:53PM EST. Added Jul 10, 2012 at 10:57PM EDT
117 posts from 33 users

Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

Wow, you guys are terrible at this. Listen, how about I just name everything and you can do the other stuff, okay?

There, that will do.
The planet's name is TRIONFI.
Let's see what's going on at the surface, shall we?

Here, we see a conveniently placed main character in his room.
Since you lot aren't good at naming people, I will decide what he is called.
Your name is PSALTEN MISERO.
What will you do?

Last edited Jul 11, 2012 at 01:17PM EDT

Now I shall find the Key to the Silver Door. The numbers on the wall are the numbers of the twenty and two keepers, who speak a secret. All the secrets together tell the location of the Key. I shall go to the keepers, though I must travel through many worlds and battle the twenty and two dark beasts along the way. I cannot do so difficult a task alone, I must find allies along the way, allies willing to join the search for the Silver Door, the door to eternity, the gateway to unlimited knowledge. And knowledge is power, so they say.

Papa Coolface wrote:

Now I shall find the Key to the Silver Door. The numbers on the wall are the numbers of the twenty and two keepers, who speak a secret. All the secrets together tell the location of the Key. I shall go to the keepers, though I must travel through many worlds and battle the twenty and two dark beasts along the way. I cannot do so difficult a task alone, I must find allies along the way, allies willing to join the search for the Silver Door, the door to eternity, the gateway to unlimited knowledge. And knowledge is power, so they say.

The numbers beckon to you.
Whom will you select?

Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

Wow, you guys are terrible at this. Listen, how about I just name everything and you can do the other stuff, okay?

There, that will do.
The planet's name is TRIONFI.
Let's see what's going on at the surface, shall we?

Dude, you're either zooming in to an ocean or a gas formation, not the surface. The surface is a few notches to the right.

Piano wrote:

Dude, you're either zooming in to an ocean or a gas formation, not the surface. The surface is a few notches to the right.

That's a great idea, Notch lives there! It's where he got inspiration for Minecraft, amirite?

CocoaCannon wrote:

Grab the wand, then test what it does

You pick up your trusty SCEPTER OF ULTIMATE POWER. It supposedly has some sort of control of an ULTIMATE POWER, but you have no idea which one or how to use it. Mostly you just hit people in the head with it and that does just nicely.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!