Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,243 total conversations in 9,018 threads

+ New Thread


Desktop Thread

Last posted Jul 20, 2012 at 10:26PM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2012 at 06:47AM EDT
31 posts from 21 users

Alex Mercer The Reactivated Mod wrote:

@Laser Pacer

I’m doing just fine with Windows XP,thank you.

Jul 18, 2012 at 07:10AM EDT
Quote

>mfw I can’t change the desktop theme on my computer.
>feels bad man.

Jul 18, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT

Jul 18, 2012 at 01:33PM EDT


The mountain is, if you didn’t already suspect, a Russian one (in the Caucasus).

Jul 18, 2012 at 01:45PM EDT
Quote

That’s Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead.

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 03:25PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 03:23PM EDT
Quote


When you see it…
(Yes I know my desktop seems a bit cluttered but I’ll clean it up in a bit)

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Mine is a little Empty, most stuff are inside Folders!
Windows 7, with Wriggle Nightbug as current BG

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

Here’s a larger version.

Kalmo, you have a Legend of Zelda wallpaper? Why, I’ve never seen you show any interest in the game. What would spur you to such an action as making it your desktop background?

Jul 18, 2012 at 08:33PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Kalmo, you have a Legend of Zelda wallpaper? Why, I’ve never seen you show any interest in the game. What would spur you to such an action as making it your desktop background?

Shows how much you know. This isn’t Zelda. This is Homestuck.

BOOM YOU JUST GOT TOLD!

Jul 18, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

Shows how much you know. This isn’t Zelda. This is Homestuck.

BOOM YOU JUST GOT TOLD!

Eh, I saw wings and a sword stabbing in to them and assumed it’s Zelda. Is it at least a crossover? Because it looks quite similar to Zelda.

Jul 18, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Eh, I saw wings and a sword stabbing in to them and assumed it’s Zelda. Is it at least a crossover? Because it looks quite similar to Zelda.

No, actually it’s a reference to Dave’s blade, his record symbol in the center, and Davesprite’s wings. Also stairs.

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT
Jul 18, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

No, actually it’s a reference to Dave’s blade, his record symbol in the center, and Davesprite’s wings. Also stairs.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS KALMO

Jul 19, 2012 at 03:53AM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:


I fucking love KF

I formally invite you to a game of it
(message me if interested)

Last edited Jul 20, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Jul 20, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

CaptainLuigi wrote:

I formally invite you to a game of it
(message me if interested)

You better not a start a game of KF without me!

On topic:

My work computer’s walllpaper

Jul 20, 2012 at 09:56PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

You better not a start a game of KF without me!

On topic:

My work computer’s walllpaper

Then I invite you to

Jul 20, 2012 at 10:26PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!