Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,282 total conversations in 9,032 threads

+ New Thread


Uncle Leo's Draw Thread

Last posted Aug 25, 2012 at 09:26PM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2012 at 02:47PM EDT
85 posts from 25 users

The last few months have actually been normal. No weird stuff has been appearing on my camera and the weird sensation of being watched has lifted recently. I think things have been shaping up. I’ve barely used this blog for anything, so why not art up the place!?

I feel GREAT!!

Aug 08, 2012 at 02:47PM EDT
Quote

This is a blog? Since when? Oh, and, uh, draw Spider Man The Spectacular magically making a f*** appear out of thin air. If you would be so kind.

Aug 08, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

Draw me with a sombrero?

Aug 08, 2012 at 03:12PM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

This is a blog? Since when? Oh, and, uh, draw Spider Man The Spectacular magically making a f*** appear out of thin air. If you would be so kind.

Aug 08, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

Draw me with a sombrero?

I’m not sure what ya look like, so I used your avatar.

Aug 08, 2012 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

@Leonard

It’s okay, my first avatar was literally a Mexican Robot but I doubt you were lurking around.Also, I like the drawing!

Aug 08, 2012 at 04:00PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

@Leonard

It’s okay, my first avatar was literally a Mexican Robot but I doubt you were lurking around.Also, I like the drawing!

Thank ya, Andy.

Aug 08, 2012 at 04:14PM EDT
Quote

Draw me beating the shit out of someone with a broom.

Aug 08, 2012 at 07:26PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Draw me beating the shit out of someone with a broom.

I volunteer to be the person being beat up.

Aug 08, 2012 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

Draw a Soviet KV-2 heavy tank armed with the 152mm M-10 cannon captioned “Derp Tank”.

Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47PM EDT

Draw me a new set of armor, if you would be so kind.
I’m sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful

Aug 08, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT

CocoaCannon wrote:

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

I approve of this request.

Aug 08, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

You know, all these new members coming out of nowhere, making quality drawing threads, getting tons of karma, and becoming popular really quickly really makes me sad and jelly. I wish I had talent.

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

This, but add me in as Wendy. And don’t use Diamond Tiara (lol), make me asian I guess.

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

You know, all these new members coming out of nowhere, making quality drawing threads, getting tons of karma, and becoming popular really quickly really makes me sad and jelly. I wish I had talent.

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

This, but add me in as Wendy. And don’t use Diamond Tiara (lol), make me asian I guess.

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT
Quote

CocoaCannon wrote:

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

Please do.

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:19PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Draw a Soviet KV-2 heavy tank armed with the 152mm M-10 cannon captioned “Derp Tank”.

I suck at drawing tanks. ;_;

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT
Quote

I have to sleep now, but before I go, I will say this. It may look like it, but I’m not a new member. I’ve been on KYM for 7 months now. My friend, Luis (Rinsan), was the one who (accidentally) introduced me to the site a year ago, back when all of the weird stuff happened to me.

Just to clarify, I’m not new and I’m going to keep that channel up just in case weird things happen again. In the meanwhile, I have to go to sleep. I’ll start arting again tomorrow.

TOODALOO!

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:17AM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 04:17AM EDT

Draw me being chased by a crab on a unicycle!

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:03AM EDT

Leonard Arch wrote:

I suck at drawing tanks. ;_;

Not really, if this image is anything to go by. Besides, you’ll get better with time.

Aug 09, 2012 at 08:16AM EDT

@Leonard

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

Leonard Arch wrote:

@Mega, Cirno, Andy and Twins:

I’m putting this work of art on my wall.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

Draw me (as Reimu) and Suiseiseki lazing around and procrastinating our Drawing Threads.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

@Nat

“Lazing around”, huh?

Don’t you two have a project to do?

(Say the man that waited a entire month to give you the boss drawing.)

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:14PM EDT

Back Later wrote:

Draw me a new set of armor, if you would be so kind.
I’m sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:32PM EDT
Quote

Draw me showing DoctorHobo a diagram of why he cant touch my butt, due to him asking for such a request.

Aug 09, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT
Quote

Draw R63 versions of me and 3 other users who want to.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 10:46AM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 10:43AM EDT
Quote

CocoaCannon wrote:

Draw R63 versions of me and 3 other users who want to.

I call one spot. I’ve always wondered what I look like as a guy.

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:47AM EDT
Quote

CocoaCannon wrote:

Draw R63 versions of me and 3 other users who want to.

I call next spot.

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Draw me being chased by a crab on a unicycle!

I’m not sure who was on the unicycle, so I put you.

Aug 10, 2012 at 06:59PM EDT
Quote

Leonard Arch wrote:

I’m not sure who was on the unicycle, so I put you.

10/10 would look at again.

Aug 10, 2012 at 07:09PM EDT

Cirno wrote:

I volunteer to be the person being beat up.

I would never beat you up though…

Aug 10, 2012 at 07:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!