Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Uncle Leo's Draw Thread

Last posted Aug 25, 2012 at 09:26PM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2012 at 02:47PM EDT
85 posts from 25 users

The last few months have actually been normal. No weird stuff has been appearing on my camera and the weird sensation of being watched has lifted recently. I think things have been shaping up. I’ve barely used this blog for anything, so why not art up the place!?

I feel GREAT!!

You know, all these new members coming out of nowhere, making quality drawing threads, getting tons of karma, and becoming popular really quickly really makes me sad and jelly. I wish I had talent.

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

This, but add me in as Wendy. And don't use Diamond Tiara (lol), make me asian I guess.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

You know, all these new members coming out of nowhere, making quality drawing threads, getting tons of karma, and becoming popular really quickly really makes me sad and jelly. I wish I had talent.

Draw me as Dipper, Cirno as Mabel, and Mexican as Grunkle Stan.

This, but add me in as Wendy. And don't use Diamond Tiara (lol), make me asian I guess.

I have to sleep now, but before I go, I will say this. It may look like it, but I'm not a new member. I've been on KYM for 7 months now. My friend, Luis (Rinsan), was the one who (accidentally) introduced me to the site a year ago, back when all of the weird stuff happened to me.

Just to clarify, I'm not new and I'm going to keep that channel up just in case weird things happen again. In the meanwhile, I have to go to sleep. I'll start arting again tomorrow.

TOODALOO!

Leonard Arch wrote:

I suck at drawing tanks. ;_;

Not really, if this image is anything to go by. Besides, you'll get better with time.

@Nat

"Lazing around", huh?

Don't you two have a project to do?

(Say the man that waited a entire month to give you the boss drawing.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!