Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,393 total conversations in 8,895 threads

+ New Thread

Kipp's Writing Thread

Last posted Aug 15, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT. Added Aug 09, 2012 at 03:39PM EDT
48 posts from 21 users

In this thread, I will write a short story, fanfic, poem, etc. Give me a request, then I will turn it into a wonderful piece of writing.

EDIT: If I skipped your’s, don’t worry. That will happen every once in a while. Feel free to request again.

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 03:39PM EDT

Alejandro and Notsocool celebrate their birthdays together but then Brawler blinds everyone with his shiny head

Aug 09, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT

Alejandro, Megalolzers, Ann Hiro, Mexican and I are trapped in the game of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Aug 09, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT

Can you write about some of us on the planet Mars?

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT

Write a story that includes the guy that yells “my leg!” from Spongebob.

Aug 09, 2012 at 03:56PM EDT

Alejandro, Notsocool, Megalolzers, Ann Hiro and Mexican were celebrating their birthday, then suddenly wild Teh Brawler appears and beam them to the mars… With Amnesia characters yelling “My leg”.. Yes..

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 03:56PM EDT

@Alejandro
Blinding Fun
by Kipp

Once upon a Thread, Alejandro and Notsocool threw a birthday party. Everybody in the KYM forums came. Seal, Katia, and Mex gave Alejandro and Notsocool a Statue of a Naked Gamzee. RandomMan gave them Kamina Glasses. Sting and RF gave them a random thread. And Natsuru and Suiseiseki gave them an Epic Ship(Alejandro x Notsocool).

Teh Brawler was late for the party. And he forgot his hat that protected his bald head. When he came, everyone thought that the Sun came. Every one was blinded by his shiny head. Alejandro and Notsocool eyes were protected by the Kamina Glasses that RandomMan gave them. They were not amused by Teh Brawler’s Solar Cranium. They want to kick him out but they realized that he was a Mod. They didn’t care and they kicked him out because he was blinding everyone.

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT

@Wotato
Fragile legs
by Kipp

Rev up those Rev up those Rev up those Rev up those Rev up those
Rev up those Rev up those Rev up those fryers Cause I sure am hungry for one… HELP! My leg!

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

D’oh, I should’ve seen those Kamina Glasses being a Chekov’s Gun sooner.
Well, I guess I’m Story #4. I’d like it to be about ANN HIRO going to Italy and getting in trouble with the mafia, if you would be so kind.

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:06PM EDT

Write a story about a story

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:09PM EDT

Herobrine wrote:

Write a story about a story

And make sure it’s inside a story, too

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:10PM EDT

@Herobrine
The story is…

@Pony Mercer
Don’t mess around in this Thread

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:13PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 04:11PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

@Alejandro
Blinding Fun
by Kipp

Once upon a Thread, Alejandro and Notsocool threw a birthday party. Everybody in the KYM forums came. Seal, Katia, and Mex gave Alejandro and Notsocool a Statue of a Naked Gamzee. RandomMan gave them Kamina Glasses. Sting and RF gave them a random thread. And Natsuru and Suiseiseki gave them an Epic Ship(Alejandro x Notsocool).

Teh Brawler was late for the party. And he forgot his hat that protected his bald head. When he came, everyone thought that the Sun came. Every one was blinded by his shiny head. Alejandro and Notsocool eyes were protected by the Kamina Glasses that RandomMan gave them. They were not amused by Teh Brawler’s Solar Cranium. They want to kick him out but they realized that he was a Mod. They didn’t care and they kicked him out because he was blinding everyone.

I’ll admit
I teared up a bit
;_;

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:12PM EDT

Me (Alex), Alejandro, Alex Cochran, DPF (His name is Alex too), and this new guy Alex Mercer all have a battle of the daft and dapper.

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:13PM EDT

Forgot my other request. Mega, Alejandro and I play Amnesia together and me and Alejandro get scared cause we’re both pussies.

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:59PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 04:51PM EDT

Cirno wrote:

Forgot my other request. Mega, Alejandro and I play Amnesia together and me and Alejandro get scared cause we’re both pussies.

>Requesting a story about being scared
>Not making me the pussy
>Mfw

Aug 09, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Wright the story of how I learned to use Magic.

>>Wright

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:18PM EDT

@Cirno
Thrilling Game
by Kipp

Cirno found a Custom Multiplayer Game for Amnesia. He asked Mega and Alejandro to play with him. Alejandro said, “Now way, man. I had already pissed my pants in the last game.” Cirno tried to find was of convince him. He bought him a Fluttershy plushie. Alejandro said “Fine… but If i crapped my pants, I will punch you in the sack.”

There they were. Cirno, Mega, and Alejandro playing Amnesia. Mega doesn’t care because he had played Amnesia 5 times. Then Cirno realized that this is no ordinary Custom Game. Its the KYM Version of it. Then a wild Ann Hiro Brute Appeared. Cirno was panicking. Alejandro was screaming like a little girl. And Mega was not giving a fuck. They finally chased Ann off, But they entered the water part…

To be Continued…

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:40PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

@Cirno
Thrilling Game
by Kipp

Cirno found a Custom Multiplayer Game for Amnesia. He asked Mega and Alejandro to play with him. Alejandro said, “Now way, man. I had already pissed my pants in the last game.” Cirno tried to find was of convince him. He bought him a Fluttershy plushie. Alejandro said “Fine… but If i crapped my pants, I will punch you in the sack.”

There they were. Cirno, Mega, and Alejandro playing Amnesia. Mega doesn’t care because he had played Amnesia 5 times. Then Cirno realized that this is no ordinary Custom Game. Its the KYM Version of it. Then a wild Ann Hiro Brute Appeared. Cirno was panicking. Alejandro was screaming like a little girl. And Mega was not giving a fuck. They finally chased Ann off, But they entered the water part…

To be Continued…

FINISH THIS WONDERFUL MASTERPIECE.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

write how ANN HIRO became God of KYM

I also demand that I die at the end of this.

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT

Spine-Chilling Game
By Kipp

As They Entered the Water Part, Cirno and Alejandro stand on something that doesn’t touch the water. While Mega suspiciously thought of a plan. Then a Wild DoctorHobo Water monster appear.
Cirno and Alejandro started screaming at the top of their lungs. Mega threw a crate with Katia imprinted on it. It nagged at the Water Monster. Mega strolled through the water and ordered “C’mon guys! The coast is clear. You can go right through.”

As they left the Water Part. Cirno suggested “This keeps fucking me up. Let’s just skip to the end. Shall we?” Alejandro agrees. Mega did not give a fuck again. Cirno types a code to the Console that bring you to the Boss…

To be Continued…

Aug 09, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT

WHY AM I EVIL IN THIS THREAD

WRITE ME A STORY WHERE I’M THE GOOD GUY

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:18AM EDT

@Brawler
I’m too lazy to write right now so I’m going to show it as a video.

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:49AM EDT

Write about the ugly barnacle.

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT

You should write about how rocks falled and everyone died.

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:46AM EDT

WARNING: No fucks were given to Mega in the making of this Amnesia story.

You’re great at stories btw, keep the amnesia story going.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 09:43AM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 09:41AM EDT

Kipp wrote:

@Alejandro
Blinding Fun
by Kipp

Aug 10, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT

Write a story about how you came to KYM and everyone was so happy that you weren’t a terrible user that they threw a surprise party for you, but due to your heart condition you had a heart attack when everyone surprised you and you ended up being sent to a school for cripples.

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT

I had an idea a while back for a little Mass Effect one shot hurt-comfort/romance fic.

Set during ME1, just after the mission on Virmire. Female Shepard, born on Mindoir, tested at Elysium. Very Paragon. Romanced Lieutenant Alenko, but he was left behind on Virmire when Shepard decided to rescue Captain Kirrahe and his STG unit.

Now, after the battle and en route to the Citadel, Doctor T’Soni decides to pay the Commander a visit in her quarters. Liara initially only intended to check on Shepard, make sure she was alright and still ready and able to take on Sovereign, Saren and the Geth. But it slowly becomes something more…

This little story shouldn’t go past the Normandy’s airlock and onto the Citadel. It should simply stay within Shepard’s quarters on the ship. But that’s just my idea, you can have it follow all the way to endorsing either Anderson or Udina for the Council seat if you want.

What I will absolutely not be happy about is if this little story is used as a simple excuse to have a simple lesbian sex scene. It goes without saying that this is more about the emotions of the characters and how they effect their interactions with each other than what they actually end up doing.

Also, the reason I say for this to be based around a female Colonist-War Hero Shepard is because I think that background makes this story have even more weight to it.

Reason I’m not doing it myself is because I’m just not that great a fanfic writer. I may have come up with and written a decent one on IGN’s Star Fox boards a few years back, but I think that in the time since, I’ve lost any writing talent I may have had. Otherwise, I’d have written this one myself already.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 01:55PM EDT

@RPP
Kipp is actually Hisao
by Kipp

Everyone enjoyed Kipp. They loved his exciting stories. So they threw a grand, surprise party for him. Little did they know that he had a heart disease. Kipp didn’t knew that either, but he will find that out soon.

When he came back to his house, he opened the door…“SURPRISE!!” shouted the users in his house. Kipp attempts to grasp his chest but he fell unconscious instead. Having a coma for 6 months, he had finally woken up. The doctor reported to him that he had missed the half of the school year. He suggested that Kipp must repeat his curriculum to a new school. A boarding school that provides care for the people who has disabilities. He accepted.

Now he has to choose 5 girls to be his girlfriend.

@Nair
No Thanks. I don’t play Mass Effect. I only know a few characters.

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:24PM EDT

@Twins
Pyro burnt Desmond the Moon Bear

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:25PM EDT

Kipp posted:

@Nair

Dammit.

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:44PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

@RPP
Kipp is actually Hisao
by Kipp

Everyone enjoyed Kipp. They loved his exciting stories. So they threw a grand, surprise party for him. Little did they know that he had a heart disease. Kipp didn’t knew that either, but he will find that out soon.

When he came back to his house, he opened the door…“SURPRISE!!” shouted the users in his house. Kipp attempts to grasp his chest but he fell unconscious instead. Having a coma for 6 months, he had finally woken up. The doctor reported to him that he had missed the half of the school year. He suggested that Kipp must repeat his curriculum to a new school. A boarding school that provides care for the people who has disabilities. He accepted.

@Nair

has to choose 5 girls to be his girlfriend.
5 girls to be his girlfriend.

You little pickle.. :)

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 03:10PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 03:00PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

Spine-Chilling Game
By Kipp

As They Entered the Water Part, Cirno and Alejandro stand on something that doesn’t touch the water. While Mega suspiciously thought of a plan. Then a Wild DoctorHobo Water monster appear.
Cirno and Alejandro started screaming at the top of their lungs. Mega threw a crate with Katia imprinted on it. It nagged at the Water Monster. Mega strolled through the water and ordered “C’mon guys! The coast is clear. You can go right through.”

As they left the Water Part. Cirno suggested “This keeps fucking me up. Let’s just skip to the end. Shall we?” Alejandro agrees. Mega did not give a fuck again. Cirno types a code to the Console that bring you to the Boss…

To be Continued…

I have a good feeling the Alejandro and I are going to be killed by barrels at the end…

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:31PM EDT

Kipp wrote:

@RPP
Kipp is actually Hisao
by Kipp

@Nair

Aug 11, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!