Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Notsocool's and Alejandro's Brithday Thread.

Last posted Aug 12, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT. Added Aug 10, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT
32 posts from 19 users

Is my Brithday today and Alejandro's brithday the day after tomorrow, Why don't we have both in the same thread? Happy 2 day early birthday Alejandro :D, But Right now I'm gonna Party and Party Hard, So post Pokemans and Ponies and all that good stuff.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT

Happy birthday, Notsocool and Alejandro. Here, take these pretty yellow flowers as a gift from me to you bros.

A birthday means a party and a party mean…

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 12:12PM EDT

Here's a touching story

Blinding Fun
by Kipp

Once upon a Thread, Alejandro and Notsocool threw a birthday party. Everybody in the KYM forums came. Seal, Katia, and Mex gave Alejandro and Notsocool a Statue of a Naked Gamzee. RandomMan gave them Kamina Glasses. Sting and RF gave them a random thread. And Natsuru and Suiseiseki gave them an Epic Ship(Alejandro x Notsocool).

Teh Brawler was late for the party. And he forgot his hat that protected his bald head. When he came, everyone thought that the Sun came. Every one was blinded by his shiny head. Alejandro and Notsocool eyes were protected by the Kamina Glasses that RandomMan gave them. They were not amused by Teh Brawler’s Solar Cranium. They want to kick him out but they realized
that he was a Mod. They didn’t care and they kicked him out because he was blinding everyone.

Moral of the Story: Don't invite Teh Brawler.

Happy birthday! Notso, read this now. Alejandro, read this later. Also come back and do it again in a year.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU GUYS, DO NOT BRING THOSE DAMN CAKES WITH THE ORANGE PEEL CURLY DECORATION THINGS, THAT'S SICK.

If I could make a request on both of our behalves, could somebody draw the various users of KYM at Notsocool's and my birthday party? I LOVE PRESENTS

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

If I could make a request on both of our behalves, could somebody draw the various users of KYM at Notsocool's and my birthday party? I LOVE PRESENTS

If only I was good at drawing… :(

Well I got my birthday presents, a pretty cool T-Shirt, a few Warhammer 40k space marines with a detail brush, a Laser board Game (Khet 2.0), a Freakin IPad Touch, and Starcraft 2. It was a pretty cool day today with Cheesecake and orange sauce. Thank you guys so much for caring and I hope Alejandro a just as Good or even better Brithday. Excuse me while I hellion rush the zerg and eat their zerglings for breakfast.

NottaWotta wrote:

Well I got my birthday presents, a pretty cool T-Shirt, a few Warhammer 40k space marines with a detail brush, a Laser board Game (Khet 2.0), a Freakin IPad Touch, and Starcraft 2. It was a pretty cool day today with Cheesecake and orange sauce. Thank you guys so much for caring and I hope Alejandro a just as Good or even better Brithday. Excuse me while I hellion rush the zerg and eat their zerglings for breakfast.

Why do I keep missaying my Ipod as an Ipad? Anyway happy Not-a-early Brithday Alejandro.

NottaWotta wrote:

Why do I keep missaying my Ipod as an Ipad? Anyway happy Not-a-early Brithday Alejandro.

Thanks Notsocool and EVERYONE who posted! I'm glad we did this joint thing, Notsocool!

For those who care about what I got, I got:

• A Spock action figure
  • $150
  • And a Fluttershy figurine

I kid you not, my little brother bought me a Fluttershy figurine :3
All in all, it was a good day.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!