Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,612 total conversations in 8,978 threads

+ New Thread

Notsocool's and Alejandro's Brithday Thread.

Last posted Aug 12, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT. Added Aug 10, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT
32 posts from 19 users

Is my Brithday today and Alejandro’s brithday the day after tomorrow, Why don’t we have both in the same thread? Happy 2 day early birthday Alejandro :D, But Right now I’m gonna Party and Party Hard, So post Pokemans and Ponies and all that good stuff.

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT

Inb4 Brawler comes and blinds us with his shiny head.

Aug 10, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT

Happy birthday, Notsocool and Alejandro. Here, take these pretty yellow flowers as a gift from me to you bros.

A birthday means a party and a party mean…

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 12:12PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 12:11PM EDT

It’s your birthdays? You know what that means….

Aug 10, 2012 at 01:51PM EDT

Here’s a touching story

Blinding Fun
by Kipp

Once upon a Thread, Alejandro and Notsocool threw a birthday party. Everybody in the KYM forums came. Seal, Katia, and Mex gave Alejandro and Notsocool a Statue of a Naked Gamzee. RandomMan gave them Kamina Glasses. Sting and RF gave them a random thread. And Natsuru and Suiseiseki gave them an Epic Ship(Alejandro x Notsocool).

Teh Brawler was late for the party. And he forgot his hat that protected his bald head. When he came, everyone thought that the Sun came. Every one was blinded by his shiny head. Alejandro and Notsocool eyes were protected by the Kamina Glasses that RandomMan gave them. They were not amused by Teh Brawler’s Solar Cranium. They want to kick him out but they realized
that he was a Mod. They didn’t care and they kicked him out because he was blinding everyone.

Moral of the Story: Don’t invite Teh Brawler.

Aug 10, 2012 at 02:31PM EDT

NOW MINIONS, SHOWER OUR WALLS WITH BIRTHDAY TIDINGS.
(That would be funnier if I was kidding, but alas, I am not. Do it.)

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:36PM EDT

I HAVE BROUGHT THE CAKE, SIR. DO YOU WANT ORANGE OR BLUE CANDLES?

Aug 10, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE ANDREA LIBMAN TWEETED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Aug 10, 2012 at 04:07PM EDT

Happy birthday! Notso, read this now. Alejandro, read this later. Also come back and do it again in a year.

AND FOR GOD’S SAKE YOU GUYS, DO NOT BRING THOSE DAMN CAKES WITH THE ORANGE PEEL CURLY DECORATION THINGS, THAT’S SICK.

Aug 10, 2012 at 04:19PM EDT

If I could make a request on both of our behalves, could somebody draw the various users of KYM at Notsocool’s and my birthday party? I LOVE PRESENTS

Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 05:45PM EDT
Aug 10, 2012 at 05:44PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

If I could make a request on both of our behalves, could somebody draw the various users of KYM at Notsocool’s and my birthday party? I LOVE PRESENTS

If only I was good at drawing… :(

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT

Well I got my birthday presents, a pretty cool T-Shirt, a few Warhammer 40k space marines with a detail brush, a Laser board Game (Khet 2.0), a Freakin IPad Touch, and Starcraft 2. It was a pretty cool day today with Cheesecake and orange sauce. Thank you guys so much for caring and I hope Alejandro a just as Good or even better Brithday. Excuse me while I hellion rush the zerg and eat their zerglings for breakfast.

Aug 11, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

Happy Birthday Notsocool, or should I call you Verycool

Thank you for the happy birthday tidings to us!

Aug 11, 2012 at 09:00AM EDT

Happt Birthday Notsocool (It’s a little too late for that, though I hope you had a great Birthday,) and happy almost birthday Alejandro!

Aug 11, 2012 at 09:17AM EDT

So it’s Very cool Notsocool and Fernando’s Alejandro’s birthdays?

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:06AM EDT

I told you I’d post on your birthday. I said it to Notsocool on his, and now, Happy Birthday Alex.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:34PM EDT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEJANDRO!! Hope it’s filled with laughs and Fluttershy.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:44PM EDT

Almost forgot.

Late happy birthday to Notsocool.

And Happy birthday to Alejandro.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:59PM EDT

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

Well I got my birthday presents, a pretty cool T-Shirt, a few Warhammer 40k space marines with a detail brush, a Laser board Game (Khet 2.0), a Freakin IPad Touch, and Starcraft 2. It was a pretty cool day today with Cheesecake and orange sauce. Thank you guys so much for caring and I hope Alejandro a just as Good or even better Brithday. Excuse me while I hellion rush the zerg and eat their zerglings for breakfast.

Why do I keep missaying my Ipod as an Ipad? Anyway happy Not-a-early Brithday Alejandro.

Aug 12, 2012 at 03:09PM EDT

Happy belated birthday to you two. Have some music.

Aug 12, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT

Notsocool the Dewott wrote:

Why do I keep missaying my Ipod as an Ipad? Anyway happy Not-a-early Brithday Alejandro.

Thanks Notsocool and EVERYONE who posted! I’m glad we did this joint thing, Notsocool!

Aug 12, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT

For those who care about what I got, I got:

• A Spock action figure
  • $150
  • And a Fluttershy figurine

I kid you not, my little brother bought me a Fluttershy figurine :3
All in all, it was a good day.

Aug 12, 2012 at 08:29PM EDT

Happy birthday! Notso, read this two days ago. Alejandro, read this now. And like I said, come back and do it again in a year.

Aug 12, 2012 at 08:50PM EDT

….I’m late, aren’t I?

Whatever, here Alejandro. Cupcakes.

And Dewott

Here’s a plushie

Aug 12, 2012 at 09:22PM EDT

Here’s a little something for Notsocool.

And here’s something for Al.

Happy birthday to the both of you.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!