Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Story Time.

Last posted Aug 30, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2012 at 03:25AM EDT
41 posts from 26 users

Hey, this is my first thread, and like the forum states, This is just for fun. My IRL friends and me like to just BS and spitball random shit and make a story, and sometimes its hilarious, so i thought maybe we can give it a try here. Someone post something, make up a character, or develop a setting and lets just see how it goes! (tl;dr?)

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.
Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.
I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.
I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.
I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 01:04PM EDT

Biotic Zombie wrote:

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.
Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.
I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.
I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.
I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

Biotic Zombie wrote:

(desperately trying to get things out of crazy town)
Then quaigejay crackcat woke up from his dream! Boy was that weird and unrelated to anything in his life. You know, being a mercenary for the kingdom of massivedongia, ruled by Führer RandomMan, whose industrialism had created a steampunk-ish vibe. All was well…

UNTIL ONE DAY a man known only as TrashBoat started corrupting the city by using his platypus-bears to sling his meth. Massivedongia was getting hooked, and now quiagejay crackcat and the sunshine boys must set of on a adventure to definite the evil meth wizard. Let the adventure begin!

Biotic Zombie wrote:

Biotic Zombie wrote:

…now then.

The meth wizard lived in Drug Castle, a place so named because it was a castle made entirely of drugs. The walls were made of fortified cocaine; the carpets, the finest marijuana, and the water was laced with LSD.

All in all, it was a very trippy place to be.

Which is why quiagejay temporarily questioned his sanity, and, for a moment, his very being, wondering why the fuck he was going to rescue a city named after a phallus from the slings of a boat made of trash and its platypus-bear minions by invading a castle made of drugs.

The answer from Sunshine Boy 3.86 was quick; "We have nothing better to do, right?"

quiagejay shrugged. For a moment, the memories returned of his/her/its dream. "I could sleep."

Sunshine Boy 1.083 looked at the… person… thing. "WE SEE YOUR DREAMS."

quaige was quiet as the group continued, eventually hitting the Rape Forest. Hisses and whirrs were heard from within. The only thought that went through quaigejay's head; "I'm screwed."

For some odd reaSon, Quiagejay decided to scream to the heavens, " THANK YOU SANE PEOPLE WHO GET THINGS BACK ON TRACK"… which temporarily stopped the hissings and whirs. This comforted quaige and his sunshine boys. When out of nowhere, a raging cluster of Massive black cyclopes ran at them, dissembowling Sunshine boy 4.69 to the point where his bowels and inards spread across the forest. it was a sad day for all. Quaige  quickly ended the battle with his Big bang kamehameha of might and valor, obliterating many forest creatures along the way. All of a sudden….

(ProTip for people who aren't quite understanding, this is like three word story, but we use a few paragraphs and end with cliff hanger)

The forrest's trees magically formed into a box, trapping them! Quiage and the sunshine boys were trying to figure a way out, while trash boat and his vice president based god smoked weed and watched the event unfold from there crystal meth ball. "OOOh goddam trash boat, they never gonn' us."

Quiage knew that many traps like these involve riddles, but what could it be… He turn to sunshine boy 3.14 "What is the name of this forrest?"

"Sir! the name is "Rape Forrest." Sir!"

Quaige thought out loud.

"Rape forrest, like a forrest of rape, but where not getting raped, does that mean that we''ll have to rape, but rape what! what could it be rape forrest! WAIT…….rape forrest….hehehe….RAPE FORREST! it all makes sense now. We have to rape forrest!

The sunshine boys were confused until quaige pointed out a small wood elf sitting in the corner.
Quaige called out to one of his most trusted sunshine boys, sparty the giant hamster ninja who also owns a space ship. For the sake of time, we call him sparty.

"Sparty! go rape Forrest Gibson." Quiage said.

"mmmm my pleasure, master." sparty said

"I'm not going out without a fight!" said Forrest gibson the wood elf, who proceeded to make his hands glow; showcasing his magic abilities.

Sparty whipped out his trust enchanted nun chucks. "Looks like these nun chucks, are about to nun fuck you in the ass."

The battle commenced!

As Sparty stared down Forrest, he temporarily questioned why he even was trying to do this. And then he realized that perhaps applying sense to this was not realistically the best idea.

For now, he decided that perhaps it would be better if he actually threatened Forrest.

So he pulled out a minigun. "Make any move and I will turn you into chunks of the wood elf you used to be!"

"Sorry Sparty, please don't rape me!"

Sparty looked upon Forrest for a moment, and it was there that the shred of dignity he called his sanity took him over.

"…okay."

He then immediately took out a laser pointer and waved it at the edges of the box. Several seconds later, a Thanix shot impacted the box-forest thing.

This had the side effect of not destroying the box, but sending it into the air and flipping it over…

"Well shit."

"Forrest! why did you trick us!" quiage shouted.
Forrest then took off all his cloths and started skipping around the box as it gyrated.
"Rape me if you can, bitch!" said forrest.

Forrest's pride was getting the best of him. He started shooting lasers, killing many sunshine boy pawns. One of these lasers deflected of sparty's sunglasses, hitting the point of the box that made it stop flipping around.

Forrest cowered to a corner as sparty stepped closer, deflecting all the lasers with his hamster reflexes.

"RAPE HIM ALREADY SPARTY! WE NEED TO DO IT TO GET FREE" said quiage.

Sparty wan't into that sorta thing so he just killed forrest with a nun chuck to the heart.

"SHEEEET NIGGA!" said snoop lion (he's a actual, physical lion in this) as he teleported into the box. Snoop Lion was one of Trashboat's henchmen. He was mad that Forrest failed the job. So he brought forrest back to life using a philosophers stone and was so mad he raped him for about 2hours. He forgot that raping forrest opened the box though and when he jizzed the sunshine boys escaped onward to there next trial that stood before them and the drug castle. (the format of this reminds me of dora) which was….

Biotic Zombie wrote:

Survey says: I am not clicking this button.

After a rigourous hike through Pink Taco Pass, Quaige and his Sunshine Boys arrived upon their next obstacle, butt hungry and exhausted. Snoop Lion passed around some of that good Jamaican bunkweed and the mood changed drastically for the better. Just as Quaige was going to relieve himself,the sun turned a mellow shade of brown, and the air smelled of skoal wintergreen. The horn of Gondor was blown and immediately Quaige knew who it was; Henry Bankshaft.Or as his friends like to call him "Chaw". He arrived in assless leather chaps, riding a stripper pole and wearing a cowboy hat,soaking wet,and carrying all of his neighbors shyt. Strangely enough he was also carrying a Cold Steel Hamster Saddle.

"Quaige my main fuhreaking man do you see this here hamster saddle is for?….

and i will leave it with my main woman Rueman Troll'dohpherty

"Why, that can only be the cough hamster saddle cough of REMY!"

Then chaw thought to himself, who the balls is remy, i was gonna ride you with this

Alas, he never said that out loud.

"Who's Remy?" chaw asked, not really expecting an answer but instead some remark that wasnt funny except to snoop lion and the others who were blazed out of there mind.
"well chaw, you can't tell me you've never heard of Remy, the ultimate hamster wizard robot?" asked quaige.

"I'm just a nermal guy, ok? im sorry an shit quaige, but i have no idea who that is. Oops." responded chaw, who proceeded to slap his groin in an X formation as if to challenge any one of them to a sword fight (NH).

"Well thats ok, chaw, I love to tell this story"

Biotic Zombie wrote:

Biotic Zombie wrote:

Yes guys, we understand that you weren't expecting that type of story. Please stop dumping reaction faces.

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

Sparty looked over to Chaw. Unimpressed, he pulled out his Five-seveN USG, which he had lovingly retrofitted with a laser sight, extended magazine, supressor, and mini-reflex, replacing the rear iron sights.

Using one hand, he brought the gun up, looked through the sight, and settled the dot on Chaw's head.

"Let us through or I'll cap yo nigga ass."

This was it. The epic battle between Chaw and Sparty. In a flash of time (and nudity), Chaw released the small asian boy,Pang, who had been living in his basement for quite some time. Sparty got a dot on Pang, as he charged, wielding a Katana, and shouting "fuck you Iraq!". Sparty emptied his 69 round mag at the pint sized assailant, but to no avail;all of the bullets shot were deflected by Pang's katana." Oh shit" wailed Sparty as Pang brought his 19 foot katana down upon him. But suddenly, in a smell of steamy skunk, a large bong with a lion's head on top met Pang's katana! Snoop Lion and Pang played out a graceful battle full of sweet sword/bongfighting moves ( all perfectly coordinated like lightsaber battles in starwars) for a solid 30 minutes. In the end Pang became very intoxicated from the steam of snoop lions bong and passed out. The battle was won, now they had to take care of……Chaw!!!!!! They circled him wielding lead pipes and beat the tar out of him and stole the saddle. Now for the real challenge: Race hamsters across the Arabian Desert against the finest arabian hamster riders……Dun dun dunnnnn

Anyone catch the Hidalgo reference?

The sun was breaking over the horizon. a vast expanse of desert was in between the sunshine spaceship boys and the arabian horse races. Snoop lion was running low on magicka to keep remy the giant hamster wizard satisfied with purple drank, so he would comply to there demands. Remy was getting kinda pissed off. All of a sudden, it grew very cold! Quaige shouted,"boys, get your rain coats on!" for some reason even though no one had a rain coat and within the next couple seconds they were enveloped in a massive purple cloud, which they knew could only be the purple haze stairway to the floating cloud island Q7! (rai- chiss- A- nus) When they got to the top, they encountered a giant…

Biotic Zombie wrote:

Wait a second… Maybe…

But i failed

Is there like a [spoiler][/spoiler] thing?

Last edited Aug 27, 2012 at 10:55PM EDT

Once upon a time in Earth, Young Boy went to Cave of Misery to save Cute Chick and defeat evil Antagonist, but sadly a Guitar Warrior kill him and sing You are Dead over corpse.
End.
So, did you like my awesome storytelling abilities?

ConnerABacon wrote:

wunss iopen a time a animal prsun was walkin cros da rode wit her gf an ten gf said hi" nad chic filla sed stpdi ferry lsbians u r no gud and aminal; pplz was hit by car

leik dis if u cry evry teim :'(

soo tru!
un liek eekwills un poncch in dat botches fase. :'(

ConnerABacon wrote:

wunss iopen a time a animal prsun was walkin cros da rode wit her gf an ten gf said hi" nad chic filla sed stpdi ferry lsbians u r no gud and aminal; pplz was hit by car

leik dis if u cry evry teim :'(

Ahem, I apologize from posting a repetitive reaction image/gif earlier.
My immature side got the best of me due to a visit to the "Immature Thread".
I sincerely apologize for committing my act of foolishness.

So, ahem, let the story begin…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in the magical realm of Equestria Griff, there was a young colt boy, I do say neigh nay close to being a tween, who, by the way it's his first day of dragon training Spellcraft School, wakes up to the sound of your average modern-day alarm clock.

(Continue to your likings, hoho.)

And, if you haven't figured, he's late for school…

Last edited Aug 30, 2012 at 08:09PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!