Aug 22, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT

If you watch the video, it’s relevant.

Last edited Aug 22, 2012 at 10:37AM EDT
Aug 22, 2012 at 10:37AM EDT

EDIT: Whoops, didn’t read the last bit.

Last edited Aug 22, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT
Aug 22, 2012 at 11:32AM EDT

BACK THE FUCK UP, EVERYBODY!

LOOK AT THIS SHIT! LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUSLY INCANDESCENT MOTHERFUCKING BALL OF FLAMING GAS! THIS SHIT WILL LIGHT YOUR SHIT UP, MOTHERFUCKER! REAL TALK, TOP SHELF, BLACK BLACK, MOTHERFUCKER! YOU SEE THOSE SOLAR FLARES HOPPING OFF THAT SHIT? THAT SHIT WILL GIVE YOU UNEVEN HEATING, MOTHERFUCKER! THAT’S GODDAMN WIND, RIGHT THERE, ASSHOLES!

AND THAT AIN’T EVEN HALF OF IT, THAT SHIT HOLDS SHIT IN ORBIT! YOU KNOW THE DARK VOID OF SPACE? YOU AND IT WOULD GET REALLY FAMILIAR IF THE SUN WEREN’T BUSY BEING A TOTAL MOTHERFUCKING BADASS BY HOLDING YOUR WEAK SHIT IN ORBIT!

STOW YOUR WEAK SHIT AND YOUR FALSE IDOLS AND PRAISE THE GODDAMN SUN!

Aug 22, 2012 at 12:05PM EDT

…There are honestly greater stars out there.

LIKE MOTHERF**KING VY CANIS MAJORIS.

YOU THINK OUR SUN IS LARGE? WELL YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET, BITCHES.

YOU SEE THAT BLUE CIRCLE ON THE IMAGE? THAT’S MEANT TO REPRESENT THE EARTH’S ORBIT. THE SUN IS APPROXIMATELY ONE. MOTHERF**KING PXEL. VY CANIS MAJORIS HAS A DIAMETER THAT WOULD CONSUME MULTIPLE PLANETS IF IT WAS DROPPED RIGHT INTO THE SUN’S PLACE. EVEN THEORISED TO CONSUME AS FAR OUT AS MOTHERF**KING SATURN! THAT’S OVER 9 AU – 1 AU BEING THE DISTANCE FROM THE EARTH TO THE SUN!

THAT MAKES VY CANIS MAJORIS THOUSANDS OF TIMES LARGER THAN THE SUN. THE FLALRES ARE GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY HUGE TOO. AND IT’S RUNNING OUT OF TIME – AT SOME POINT WITHIN THE NEXT ~100,000 YEARS, THAT ****’S GONNA EXPLODE LIKE A GODDAMN NUKE. WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THE LARGEST KNOWN STAR EXPLODING INTO A GODDAMN HYPERNOVA.

STOP CLAIMING THAT YOUR PUNY STARS ARE LARGE, AND ACCEPT VY CANIS MAJROIS AS THE LARGEST GODDAMN OBJECT KNOWN TO MAN.

Aug 22, 2012 at 12:18PM EDT

Ox Doxon wrote:

Needs moar fucks and niggers
and holy fucking shits

Aug 22, 2012 at 02:23PM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Aug 22, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN
AND CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

Aug 22, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT

Aug 22, 2012 at 04:50PM EDT

Aug 22, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT

I can’t help but notice you’ve not stepped up on the star front.

…Well, I suppose doing an extreme advertisement for VY Canis Majoris (which honestly doesn’t need to be that extreme, the scale alone says it all IMO) would shut down trying to outmatch people on the star front – you just can’t match it.

At all.

EVER.

I challenge you to challenge VY Canis Majoris.

@Alejandro

Extreme advertisements will not have any effect on me as far as THAT show is concerned.

Aug 22, 2012 at 06:20PM EDT

@TARDISES:

BITCH, DID I HEAR A PRAISE THE SUN OUT OF YOUR ASS? NO? THEN SIT YOUR ASS DOWN SO YOU CAN GET EDUCATED, MOTHERFUCKER!

DO YOU SEE THAT SHIT, NIGGER? THAT IS GODDAMNED SUN MAGIC AND IT WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT SIDEWAYS OVER A VOLCANO! DRAGONS? FUCK THAT WEAK SHIT, THE SUN LETS ME THROW LIGHTNING BOLTS BECAUSE I WORSHIP IT! MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTNING BOLTS, DUMBASS! IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, YOU REALIZE I AM SAYING THAT A BALL OF FLAMING GAS IN THE SUN THAT CAUSES LIFE TO BE POSSIBLE TAUGHT ME TO SHOOT SUPER-HEATED PARTICLES THAT ARE SUPER-FUCKING-EFFECTIVE AGAINST DRAGONS! FUCK OTHER STARS, I DON’T SEE THEM BEING PRAISED TO GET FUCKING LIGHTNING BOLTS!

LOOK AT THAT SEXY FUCKING ROD OF ENERGY! NOW THAT YOU’RE DONE HAVING AN ORGASM, RAISE YOUR BITCH-ASS ARMS TO THE SKY AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUSLY INCANDESCENT MOTHERFUCKER!

Aug 22, 2012 at 07:09PM EDT

…I don’t see the sun becoming even a supernova, like, ever. THE MERE FACT VY CANIS MAJORIS WILL BECOME A GODDAMN HYPERNOVA MEANS IT TOWERS OVER STARS THAT CANNOT EVEN GO SUPERNOVA.

LIKE THE SUN. IT AINT EVER GONNA EXPLODE. LIGHTNING? PAH! HYPERNOVAS MAKE LIGHTNING SEEM TAME IN COMPARISON.

AND THEN THEY CREATE MOTHERF**KING BLACK HOLES. WHICH NOT EVEN LIGHT CAN ESCAPE FROM, MOTHERF**KER. I’D LIKE TO SEE YOURMAGICTAKE ON A BLACK HOLE. OH WAIT, NO I DON’T, BECAUSE IT’LL JUST PULL YOU AND YOURMAGIC” IN AND GRIND IT DOWN TO F**KING NOTHING, BITCH! VY CANIS MAJORIS IS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLDOE INTO A BLACK HOLE. HOLY ****, OUR SUN, WHICH WILL END UP AS AN INSIGNIFICANT DORF STAR, IS PATHETIC IN COMPARISON. VY CANIS MAJORIS, BITCHES, YOU CANNOT STAND AGAINST IT.

Aug 22, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I can’t help but notice you’ve not stepped up on the star front.

…Well, I suppose doing an extreme advertisement for VY Canis Majoris (which honestly doesn’t need to be that extreme, the scale alone says it all IMO) would shut down trying to outmatch people on the star front – you just can’t match it.

At all.

EVER.

I challenge you to challenge VY Canis Majoris.

@Alejandro

Extreme advertisements will not have any effect on me as far as THAT show is concerned.

I don’t care if you like the show or not

Aug 22, 2012 at 07:44PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!