Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Let's play a game of werewolf!

Last posted Sep 06, 2012 at 05:30PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2012 at 08:57PM EDT
42 posts from 15 users

Alright, so I learned this game from some other forums I frequent. How you play is simple: people sign up and are assigned roles.
The roles are as follows:
Werewolf: During the night, they communicate with each other to decide who to kill. After the votes have been tallied up, one person PMs me who they want to dismember. It would help me out if you guys chose a "Head Werewolf" to PM me the official results.
Soothsayer: Gives the narrator a PM with the name of one person. The Narrator tells them if they are or are not a werewolf.
Cleric: Gives the narrator a PM with the name of one person. If the werewolves chose that person that the cleric chose, the cleric has saved the person.
Narrator:ME >:3
Villager: Nothing special, and the majority of players. They vote on who dies during the day phase.

The way this game is played is that every, let's say 12 hours, it goes from day to night or vice versa. In the night, the werewolves vote for somebody to kill, then they dismember one of the villagers. if the werewolves, soothsayer, and cleric all vote before the 12 hours is up, the turn ends early.
In the day, the villagers wake up, find a dead guy, and then vote on who they think killed them. The guy who gets the most votes is hung and their role is revealed.
I'll say the deadline for signing up is 9:00 PM on september 3rd, EST.
So, who wants in?
PLAYER LIST:
Captain Douglas J. Falcon
Kipp
DarkErmac
Slappy the Fish
Lone K. The Lonely Creeper
Notsocool the dewott(maybe?)
LiamMayhem
Madcat
Alejandro the Alejandro Alejandro

(Get it because kale)
Silly Willy
Count Lionel (Exactly one. GET IT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now I'm sad)
Amanda B.

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT

Sarkhan The Mad wrote:

Alright, so I learned this game from some other forums I frequent. How you play is simple: people sign up and are assigned roles.
The roles are as follows:
Werewolf: During the night, they communicate with each other to decide who to kill. After the votes have been tallied up, one person PMs me who they want to dismember. It would help me out if you guys chose a "Head Werewolf" to PM me the official results.
Soothsayer: Gives the narrator a PM with the name of one person. The Narrator tells them if they are or are not a werewolf.
Cleric: Gives the narrator a PM with the name of one person. If the werewolves chose that person that the cleric chose, the cleric has saved the person.
Narrator:ME >:3
Villager: Nothing special, and the majority of players. They vote on who dies during the day phase.

The way this game is played is that every, let's say 12 hours, it goes from day to night or vice versa. In the night, the werewolves vote for somebody to kill, then they dismember one of the villagers. if the werewolves, soothsayer, and cleric all vote before the 12 hours is up, the turn ends early.
In the day, the villagers wake up, find a dead guy, and then vote on who they think killed them. The guy who gets the most votes is hung and their role is revealed.
I'll say the deadline for signing up is 9:00 PM on september 3rd, EST.
So, who wants in?
PLAYER LIST:
Captain Douglas J. Falcon
Kipp
DarkErmac
Slappy the Fish
Lone K. The Lonely Creeper
Notsocool the dewott(maybe?)
LiamMayhem
Madcat
Alejandro the Alejandro Alejandro

(Get it because kale)
Silly Willy
Count Lionel (Exactly one. GET IT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now I'm sad)
Amanda B.

Oh god I was tired when I typed this
This post
I don't like looking at it.

Sarkhan The Mad wrote:

Oh god I was tired when I typed this
This post
I don't like looking at it.

You can edit the OP now if you need to add any details, or if you just want to change anything in general.

Also, I guess I'm in.

Roles have been delivered!
The night phase has started.
It will be extended, due to the time of day.
The phases have been changed to 24 hours unless a vote is unanimous
So, the night phase will end at 4:00 EST tomorrow.

Time for soothsayers, clerics, and werewolves to vote.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 04:34PM EDT

William Schnell was walking down the road back to his house from fucking with Cale DEFINITELY STUDYING GEOMETRY HOMEWORK when he heard a rustling in the bushes next to the path.
"Hello?" he said, voice quavering. "Who's there!?"
Then suddenly, he cried out as a great weight hit him from behind. Managing to turn around while he fell, he saw an awful sight, one that every man dreads.
A mangled corpse fell upon him, only identifiable by the gratuitous amounts of Beach Boys paraphernalia.
Slappy, the Soothsayer, was dead.
William fell crying before the mangled wrectch of a fish, screaming to the heavens, "I MENT TO SAY I LUV U 5EVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(upvote if u crey everytim)

Sarkhan The Mad wrote:

William Schnell was walking down the road back to his house from fucking with Cale DEFINITELY STUDYING GEOMETRY HOMEWORK when he heard a rustling in the bushes next to the path.
"Hello?" he said, voice quavering. "Who's there!?"
Then suddenly, he cried out as a great weight hit him from behind. Managing to turn around while he fell, he saw an awful sight, one that every man dreads.
A mangled corpse fell upon him, only identifiable by the gratuitous amounts of Beach Boys paraphernalia.
Slappy, the Soothsayer, was dead.
William fell crying before the mangled wrectch of a fish, screaming to the heavens, "I MENT TO SAY I LUV U 5EVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(upvote if u crey everytim)

Weep weep, sobbing noises
e^e

Well this sucks…

Anyways, I'm still waiting for Sarkhan to make a confirmation on this thread regarding whether or not dead important roles can still discuss/share information for a period of time. Other than that, just try not to jump to conclusions, okay?

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 07:49PM EDT

Nobody has voted yet.
If nobody continues to vote, I'll have to either extend the day phase, or use random.org to kill a guy.
Also, dead men can talk for one day phase after their turn.
In addition, I will go the middle path as to whether werewolf votes count or not.
One werewolf will have votes that count. Werewolves, PM me your choice sooner rather than later.

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT

Well this is going in a bad direction for me. Since I also have no leads, I'll take a random guess and say madcat.

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 07:52PM EDT

alright alright…

Thanks to Sarkhan, I can reveal what i have acquired from my short amount of playtime.

Sorry if doing this rustles anyone's jimmies, but madcat is actually a werewolf. Other than that, I have no leads.

Good luck, folks

…Now I kinda feel bad for doing this

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 10:09PM EDT

Also, day phase is over.
Because werewolf team did not PM me with who they want to have a vote that counts, none of their votes count for now.
William Schnell awoke in a dark room, tied to a chair.
Madcat awoke in a dark room, tied to a chair.
"What's going on? Who's there?" Shouted William, straining against his bonds.
"What's going on? Who's there?" came a voice from the darkness. Madcat tried to yell back, "I don't know! Who are you?" but all that came out was a meow. Silly kitty thinks he's people.
A meow came from the darkness.
"Hello. You have been brought here, and I believe you know why"
"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"
"MEOW HISS"
"We're going to play a game. One in six chance you lose, one in six you win."
"I don't understand!" sobbed William
"Here, kitty kitty kitty.
Click.
Looks like somebody got lucky. William, would you like to have a go?
Click.
Oh my, this is getting tense!
Click.
Your turn again, William.
Bang.
William Schnell was found behind a dumpster tied to madcat, a silver bullet in William's head.
He was a Villager.
Good night, KYM.
Cleric and werewolves go.

Last edited Sep 05, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!