Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,052 total conversations in 8,873 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
What should BSOD's Facebook banner be?

Last posted Nov 06, 2012 at 07:26PM EST. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT
89 posts from 26 users

So here’s the deal. Every now and then I hold these competitions on Facebook where people give me an idea for my profile picture and banner.

The idea that gets the most Facebook likes is the winner, I then draw that idea myself and put it in my FB profile.

But Facebook is being lame right now. Everyone is too obsessed with posting their daily errands to bother with my contests anymore so now I’m bringing my competition to you guys since I know you people are more creative and less boring

Your challenge: Suggest what my Facebook Banner should be.

Rules:

-Keep it original
-No rude/questionable shit please. My family sees this profile
-Try to be as awesome as possible
-The concept that gets the most votes wins (I’ll use one of those online polls or whatever once I pick some candidates)

Whatever your winning concept is. I WILL DRAW IT and it WILL be on my Facebook banner

This is what my current FB banner looks like so you guys know what I am capable of doing:

You can suggest anything to replace this, hell it can even be more Pinkamena Diane Pie. Whatever, just get suggesting.

Sep 03, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT

Not the most original, but your face as Nyan cat, and the banner as the body/rainbow.
Or
Same thing but with Rainbow-dash

Sep 03, 2012 at 11:55PM EDT

The Blue Screen of Death as your banner, with a white outline Trollface on a blue background where your face would be.

Sep 03, 2012 at 11:59PM EDT

I’m totally stalking your profile right now.

Sep 04, 2012 at 12:19AM EDT

Id go with the one where pshycopaths are enjoying some cupcakes made by pinkie pie.

Sep 04, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

@DoctorHobo

I’ve had that image as my FB banner for a while now. It’s time for something new.

@opspe

How can you stalk my FB page if you are not on my friend list?

Sep 04, 2012 at 02:43AM EDT

How about you, a human, with a BSoD for a head, with one of your feet on top of the world, while flexing your muscles.

Sep 04, 2012 at 02:54AM EDT

^That’s the funniest one yet.

I’ve got an idea guys: try to think of the most bitchin’ awesome thing ever. Like Velociraptors with jetpacks throwing shurikens or stuff like that.

If I get enough suggestions I’ll make a poll out of them

Sep 04, 2012 at 05:25AM EDT

The Blue Screen of Death as your profile picture and the cover photo being a lot of computers in the background with the same thing: profile pic shaped and they all have the BSoD on them.

Think of it as a room full of computers with a virus on them, your profile picture space will be another computer. Do you get what I’m trying to say? If not, I can always give you picture of what I’m trying to illustrate here.

Sep 04, 2012 at 07:49AM EDT

How about, take a picture of your face and replace both eyes as your current profile picture. Behind you will be the background made up of walls of circuits inside the motherboard/computer(add some cyber-electro FX in the background). Maybe add some caption of computer-related like “Your internet is mine” or some stupid puns in it or maybe not at all.

Sep 04, 2012 at 08:09AM EDT

A straight, frontal shot of the New York City skyline, but all the skyscrapers windows (Little pun there.) form giant BSoD’s, making it look like some kind of virtual Apocalypse.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:00AM EDT

The side of a skyscraper, with something being thrown out of one of the top-story windows (far enough away that you can’t make out what it is). The profile picture is zoomed in on it, revealing a computer with a BSOD on it.

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:05AM EDT

Naked or scantely clad women.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 09:13AM EDT
Sep 04, 2012 at 09:12AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Ha ha ha lmao

Anyway, my idea is: every character you love is on the windows xp’s old wallpaper, doing picnic.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 09:26AM EDT
Sep 04, 2012 at 09:23AM EDT

Shows over, we have a winner right here. My Grandmother, Parents, Sister and all my younger cousins will really appreciate my artistic rendition of the female body

ಠ_ಠ

@Alex

Hmm, I could get creative with that. We’d have Xan Kreigor, Duke Nukem, Aang, Karkat, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Derpy, Cave Johnson and Carl Sagan all in the same image. That would be hard to draw though

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:55AM EDT

A stegosaurus wearing a dress suit and surfing!

Sep 04, 2012 at 10:11AM EDT

This.

Sep 04, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT

Make it flying bears with AK 47s fighting off a herd of flying RaptorJesus(however the plural of RaptorJesus is spelled) using flamethrowers. And all of this over the New Zeland wilderness.

Sep 04, 2012 at 11:15AM EDT

So, do the New York Skyline thing, but the sky is shattered and behind the shattered sky is a BSoD

Sep 04, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT

Alright, so what do we normally use for polls around here anyway? We’ve done polls before using some third party online polling service but I can’t remember what it was. I’m trying to find it

Sep 04, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT

Hey, you’re pretty good at drawing (inb4 you made a program that draws for you). Hats off to you.

Well I used Google Forms for the KYM JFF Tournament thing, but it would be some much easier if we just had an integrated polling system here.

Zacharias Megahorn wrote:

Make it flying bears with AK 47s fighting off a herd of flying RaptorJesus(however the plural of RaptorJesus is spelled) using flamethrowers. And all of this over the New Zeland wilderness.

This, but Steampunk. Also have Derpy somewhere in the banner, but make her really inconspicuous.

Wait, what the hell is your grandmother doing on Facebook?

Sep 05, 2012 at 02:44AM EDT

@Twins

An automatic-drawer is my personal dream. I’d make a drawing thread but it takes me soooo long to get vector art done :(

Anyway thanks for the tip, I’ll try Google forms.

As for my Grandmother, well she is one of those cool Grannies that embrace new technologies

Sep 05, 2012 at 07:32AM EDT

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it

But seriously, have you gone for anything yet, BSoD?

Is there a poll?

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:09PM EDT

You want the “most bitchin’ awesome thing ever”?

Tanner Foust in a rally car modified with all kinds of weapons and gadgets (think Spyhunter ) while being chased by Vladimir Makarov’s Inner Circle, complete with tanks, attack helicopters and fighters.

Through the mountains of Afghanistan.

Yeah.

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it

But seriously, have you gone for anything yet, BSoD?

Is there a poll?

This but with a BSoD instead of a BoOTY

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT

Sarkhan The Mad wrote:

This but with a BSoD instead of a BoOTY

Actually, yes, that would be perfect, IMO.

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

I have not made a poll yet but I’m going to. I was going to wait for a couple more days in the hopes I would get more suggestions

You’ve all posted good suggestions so far. I want more.

Last edited Sep 10, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT
Sep 10, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT

Do a 2 person thing, with a pokemon battle. You vs. a friend, your profile is one side, and his/hers is the other side.

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:05AM EDT

Hmm I can imagine drawing myself doing a pokemon battle with another KYM user here

I’m not sure if I can draw my profile doing a pokemon battle, how do I caricature my profile?

Which KYM user should I do a pokemon battle with? This could be funny because the Facebook crowd will not know the context of the opponent I draw. So if I pick Zach, they will see me doing a pokemon battle with gay He-man. Or if I pick Ric they will see me battling some weird green cyborg pony

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm I can imagine drawing myself doing a pokemon battle with another KYM user here

I’m not sure if I can draw my profile doing a pokemon battle, how do I caricature my profile?

Which KYM user should I do a pokemon battle with? This could be funny because the Facebook crowd will not know the context of the opponent I draw. So if I pick Zach, they will see me doing a pokemon battle with gay He-man. Or if I pick Ric they will see me battling some weird green cyborg pony

You should do a pokemon battle with Jack Candle. That way you’re battling an orange.

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:40AM EDT

A BSoD riding a computer riding a dog riding a bear riding a horse riding a giraffe riding an elephant riding a Tyrannosaurus Rex riding a Brachiosaurus riding a honey badger that don’t give a fuck.

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

I just googled my idea, something like this, but during a battle, with pokemon out, and instead of the trainer do you at that angle, and whoever as Jesse/James.

Sep 13, 2012 at 03:44PM EDT

Alright since nobody else is volunteering, Zach do you want to be my opponent in the Pokemon battle?

I’ll just draw you as gay He-man

Sep 14, 2012 at 05:33AM EDT

Use Misingno. as one of your Pokemon. It’s the closest a Pokemon can get to a Blue Screen of Death.

Sep 14, 2012 at 06:11PM EDT

I had to send an access request.

Sep 16, 2012 at 02:03AM EDT

Oh so you must be Supportgunner. I wondered what that was. So whats happening here? I have to send you some special invite to use it?

How do I make so that people can just freely access it? I don’t understand this confounded technology.

[edit]

Okay it was set to private. Hopefully I just changed that Try now

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT
Sep 16, 2012 at 02:15AM EDT

I think people will still need a Google account to access it.

Lucky for me that I’ve had a Youtube account for some time.

Sep 16, 2012 at 02:21AM EDT

For Google Docs? Yea maybe. I’m honestly not that well versed on how it works. I rarely ever use Google Docs

If anyone knows a better way to run a poll, I’m still all ears

Sep 16, 2012 at 03:51AM EDT

I’m a bit too late but I was gonna suggest this:

And also, because I can’t get enough of Jeeps and Raptors:

Sep 16, 2012 at 06:27AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Oh so you must be Supportgunner. I wondered what that was. So whats happening here? I have to send you some special invite to use it?

How do I make so that people can just freely access it? I don’t understand this confounded technology.

[edit]

Okay it was set to private. Hopefully I just changed that Try now

I don’t understand… it’s a spreadsheet.

Sep 16, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT

I don’t understand either. It’s not supposed to be a spreadsheet.

Someone tell me how this fucking works!? I’ll try again tomorrow.

Sep 16, 2012 at 12:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!