Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Wouldn't have jousting been so much more awesome if they used dicks? Yeah...

Last posted Sep 25, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT. Added Sep 23, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT
23 posts from 14 users

And so the mighty white knight mounted his trusty ho, and unsheathed his mighty wang, eyeing into the eyes of the black knight, who also had his wang unsheathed.

As soon as the paint can fell to the ground to signal the begining, the two were off, slapping the ass of their trusty hos and charging off.

And then they hit each other and the black guy won because whiteys dong was tiny.

If one of them loses, the person gets his dick ripped out my opponents with his bare hands and wang gets replaced with a jelly donut…. Right?

Wouldn't have jousting been so much more awesome if they used vags??? Yeah…

And so the mighty white whore princess France "ducklips" Notlih mounted her trusty man-steed, and unflowered her magnificent cooch, gazing into the flesh of the of the ghetto booty queen Bonshaniqua La Fay Fay the Third, who also had her meat curtains drawn

Last edited Sep 24, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT

🅱ank 🅱ill wrote:

why isn't anyone critiquing me on my beautiful artwork that compliments the OP's artwork?

Because that would be judging a piece of art based on prejudice, and that would be considered sexist. Most male users are afraid to talk about their opinions on women, because it might make them sound like jerks, and douche bags.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!