Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Handwriting

Last posted Sep 30, 2012 at 10:53AM EDT. Added Sep 27, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT
37 posts from 26 users

You probably can't read that, so here:

Mine's complete shit.

I got a three on my AP English Language exam, and my teacher reckons it was due to these illegible piss stains I call "penmanship."

Recently, I've just started typing everything I write, simply because I'm sick of hearing about it and telling them (my teachers) I'm aware of the problem.

You cannot beat me in a shitty handwriting contest.

I am simply the best there is.

I'll most likely stop by later with my handwriting post. Note: I do not have a scanner, so I'll most likely just take a photo and post it here. However, I want to see more people post here, and I really do hope that this takes off (just like the camwh0re thread.)

Verbose wrote:

Sorry, I don't have a scanner.

If I get around to it I might polish up the poni, he was a quick sketch on like 3 square inches and only the second one I've done, but I like the design.

Last edited Sep 28, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT

Yo Hai Hello Thar,

It's your pal (NeonWabbit) here, to give an update on all the KYM projects that I am working on:

• MYK4: The 4th EliqueStudios Article is due 2017.

• NeonWabbit's Animation Thread: All confirmed (the ones seen in the embedded document) have at least some frames drawn for them.

• NeonWabbit's Drawing Thread: On Hiatus.

• Text Adventure Thread: Also on Hiatus.

• KYM-Tan – Ace Attorney: Will be instantly continued when female voice actor says the 7 words…

• The Treebranch Project: This reader-driven Choose-Your-Own-Path webcomic is nearly ready.

• KYMmon: All graphics done. Thread to help with programming is on-the-way!

• IRC Bot (TetranKattr0n): Request a Command!

THANKS! ANY QUESTIONS?
Last edited Sep 28, 2012 at 07:07AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!