Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Worst song you can think of.

Last posted Oct 14, 2012 at 08:48AM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
53 posts from 35 users

Well guys and gals, I think that because of the general hate for bad music, (especially on the internet) that we should have a thread dedicated to these such unnerving and abhorrent songs.

Only rules are: 1. If the song is bad because of the video, that still counts.
2. This is for the Lulz.
3. Nothing obvious, Like Justin Bieber or One Direction or…… Nickleback.

I'll start.
lets rock the countries.

Be warned….

Last edited Oct 02, 2012 at 12:57AM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

oh jesus

What did I just… JESUS.

Yeah. I think I got it from a cracked article, forgot the name for months. Then I looked it up a few weeks back to show a friend and I remember it really well for some reason. Atrocious, isn't it?

BalisticDerr wrote:

This thread…

So much HTML embedding…

We're talking about this in site-related.

Guys, from now on it would benefit all of us to post embedded videos in spoiler tags (code is <div class="spoiler" title="Title">Hidden Text</div>, the title value can be edited). It should keep away the page freezings.

Last edited Oct 03, 2012 at 01:23AM EDT

Twilitlord wrote:

We're talking about this in site-related.

Guys, from now on it would benefit all of us to post embedded videos in spoiler tags (code is <div class="spoiler" title="Title">Hidden Text</div>, the title value can be edited). It should keep away the page freezings.

How do I shoot web include a URL in there? I know, i suck at this stuff, and I'm usually tech savvy
(maybe message me or something i've read the guide to textile but i still can't figure it out)

Trash the Stampede wrote:

How do I shoot web include a URL in there? I know, i suck at this stuff, and I'm usually tech savvy
(maybe message me or something i've read the guide to textile but i still can't figure it out)

put the embed code where it says "hidden text". If you're just going to link, then a link by itself is fine, but if you embed, spoiler tag it.

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

For your own safety, cut off ears before listening.

I was going to post that. If you think it's bad when she raps it, listen to my rendition in the Dramatic Reading thread, where you can actually hear the "lyrics".

Gashadokuro wrote:

And that goes for Rule 3

Rule 3 isn't really fair, is it? If we can't post J Beibs and company, this thread would die.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!