Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

Last posted Oct 05, 2012 at 09:24AM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2012 at 10:39AM EDT
38 posts from 31 users

I'm at school right now… ugh! So I guess if I could be anywhere I'd be at home… on the internet… but in any other case I'd want to be at this place called "Game Trader". I go there all the time just to talk to the guys at the counter, I'm also building up store credit to get a 3Ds! And they said that if they every get a 'Nintendo Power Glove' in stock that they'd let me try it on. :3

Where would you be?

Quantum Meme wrote:

I wouldn't mind being somewhere in America.

Are we allowed to distort realities and be somewhere else through space and time?

Sure, I did say "anywhere".

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

….talking to this girl I'm crushing hard on.

>Just read "crushing hard on"
>Can't stop giggling

I'd be back in Georgia within driving distance of my family and friends. However, I still have quite a few academic obligations here, so I couldn't stay long anyway or spend much time being with them. : /

Verbose wrote:

>Just read "crushing hard on"
>Can't stop giggling

I'd be back in Georgia within driving distance of my family and friends. However, I still have quite a few academic obligations here, so I couldn't stay long anyway or spend much time being with them. : /

>I actually posted the phrase "crushing hard on"
>mfw

I'm not the only one from Georgia in this thread.

Oh, well.

I guess I'd be back at my first house in Athens. I haven't actually been back there since I was four, but I have pictures and I think it would be interesting and fun to go back there after all these years just to check the place out.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Je serais en France en ce moment.

Actually, as of now, I'm trying to learn some French. Not a joke, I seriously want to go to France in my lifetime.

Been there, done that. For 18 months when I was 6-7. If there's one thing that's true in French stereotypes, it's that they really are kind of jerks. Also they talk super-fast, you need to know that French really well. Living overseas has made my French kind of blazing fast with a bit of a mumbling Parisian quality, with a bit of the south-eastern accent thrown in there for good measure. That's even though I lived in Senegal, west Africa longer. Guess since I learned the language in Chambery I associate with the accent more.

If you're reading this, Tomberry, no offense meant. I'm sure you're a wonderful Francais.

But if I could be anywhere right now, it would be Chicago. I've got some family up there I haven't seen in awhile, one of my closest friends, who I've only seen once since we left Senegal in '08, is going to college up there, and there's some good restaurants up there (I'm a culinarian and a foodie).

If I could be anywhere, any time, in any possible timeline, I would be commanding an Sovereign-Class starship, best known from the Star Trek TNG movies.

Last edited Oct 04, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT

In this universe?

Where's the next FIA World Rally Championship event being held? I'll see you there.

In any universe?

SSV Normandy. Do I have to explain myself?

Lich wrote:

13?
Just the right age.

>MFW I'm 14

I'd be in the Unova region from Pokemon White so I don't have to lose sleep playing the game to be in it

Jack Candle wrote:

With her.

How existential.

EDIT: Okay wise guy, maybe I'm not so smooth with the spoiler text as I'd originally hoped.
-JC

Last edited Oct 04, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!