Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Don't you hate it when...

Last posted Oct 09, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT. Added Oct 05, 2012 at 07:14PM EDT
21 posts from 21 users

… You get a song stuck in your head, but it's a really terrible song?
… You have a mind-blowing idea but you can't execute it?
… You post things on a website and people don't read them?
… You know a really good piece of music, but you'd never be able to recite the title?
… You start drawing or painting something, and you start adding stuff to it to make it look better and it starts looking messed up, so you keep doing that until it looks like complete crap even though you had something awesome going?

Post moments in life you absolutely hate.

-I hate when peoples knees are week and arms are ready
-I hate it when there's vomit on their sweaters already
-And when its moms spaghetti

…When my favorite game (The Binding of Isaac) announces its expansion pack moments before after my exams, so i can't concentrate studying with so much Isaac on my mind, and the expansion pack gets released after the exams end.

Last edited Oct 05, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT

-When you really want to eat something (like a sandwich) and there's no ingredient on the fridge, and when there is, you're not in the mood for sandwich.
-When your mom tells you to look for something, you don't find it, she finds it and makes you feel like a piece of crap.
-When internet is slow and you want to watch a video, and when it's fast you don't know what to watch.
-Backtracking in games.
-A llama named Carl stabs me 24 times.

I know this one's about World of Tanks, but don't you just hate it when, while you're playing well, on a roll, kicking ass, and then some asshole SPG one shots you from nowhere.

Pisses me off every time.

Digoxin wrote:

-When you really want to eat something (like a sandwich) and there's no ingredient on the fridge, and when there is, you're not in the mood for sandwich.
-When your mom tells you to look for something, you don't find it, she finds it and makes you feel like a piece of crap.
-When internet is slow and you want to watch a video, and when it's fast you don't know what to watch.
-Backtracking in games.
-A llama named Carl stabs me 24 times.

Point 4: When I'm in a dungeon in Torchlight II and I have to map the whole thing and there's two ridiculously long branching paths right at the start.

Last edited Oct 06, 2012 at 10:57PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

WHEN PEOPLE DONT RECOGNIZE THE GLORY OF CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! THEREFORE, THIS, MY 1000TH POST IN THESE FORUMS, SHALL CONSIST OF CAPSLOCK. COOL TEXT FOR A COOL FACE.

I HATE IT WHEN BITCHES BE BITCHIN' ABOUT SHIT THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT. HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU START BITCHING? EDUCATED BITCHING IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF ANY DEBATE!

I hate it when my pokemon gets a status effect like sleep from the Opposing pokemon, I use a item to remove it but the next turn the Opposing pokemon uses the same move and I have to deal with the status effect again.

Last edited Oct 07, 2012 at 01:30AM EDT

NottaWotta wrote:

I hate it when my pokemon gets a status effect like sleep from the Opposing pokemon, I use a item to remove it but the next turn the Opposing pokemon uses the same move and I have to deal with the status effect again.

Tell me about it, on a Wi-Fi battle, some person had this Porygon Z, He used Tri-Attack multiple times and almost all had the same effect. Frozen. I got frozen 4 times throughout the entire match.

..Still to this day I have nightmares about the status frozen…

I hate it when people don't hate the same things I hate and then it makes me hate them and then I hate myself because I'm hating and that makes me a hater and I hate haters who hate so I hate that I'm hating because I'm hating someone for not hating what I hate which makes me a hater.

Stuck the landing bitches

Also this song is related.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!